Redpill me on how how the value of a human life stops at an imaginary border...

redpill me on how how the value of a human life stops at an imaginary border? i think teh value of human life precedes such constructions.

>fuck you hijo de puta! viva mexico!
ok back to your country
>im a human being, why are you killing me, I'm allowed to stay here!

Sage slide threads.

It doenst stop at the border. Our resposnibility for it does.

image makes it clear you are just appealing to fancy symbols. feels > reals right? lol.

Are you trying to tell me there's an objective value in humans? Can you provide evidence for this?

Only subjective views matter. Ethnocentrism is the only viable strategy for my genes to survive. The purpose of all thinking is ultimately to have a tool to forward your genes.

just means you don't want to help people who aren't like you... admit it

>human life is valuable
Why? No political entity that subscribes to the UN's human rights declaration is above extirpation of harmful elements.
Don't be a sucker.

i agree, we should all inbreed to keep our genes!

is that le rachel dolezal

if you value your life and you are human then other humans must have valuable life too.
there's no reason to think you're more valuable than other people.

>I don't exist to to take care of you worthless lazy ass.

when that human life reduces the quality of living for the other human lives already inside that border.

I'd like to see one of these that isn't some insane strawman.

This

>Implying that on the other side of the "imaginary" border isn't a bunch of sub human garbage ready to rape/pillage western society.
*sips civilization*

Value in one's own life is not a conscious action. It is instinctual.
>there's no reason to think you're more valuable than other people.
It's not something based on reason or rationale, but programming.

more than the person transferring themself benefits? seriously not many times will this happen.

>there's no reason to think you're more valuable than other people

liberals everyone

syria had civilisation for thousands of years. this is not an accurate description. seriously what % of immigrant are violent, you will have to do better than that

nothing has any "inherent value", including human lives.
Borders are great because they separate the people that made your country great from the people who had nothing to do with that success.

There is no objective value in any life. Its all a bad joke

your command of logic is atrocious

If you value yourself, think you are in any way special or unique, or matter in the grand scheme of the universe you're naive or delusional

Yes thats exactly the reason. Furthermore we dont want to subsidize people who hate us and want our stuff.

STOP BUMPING SLIDE THREADS!

For days Sup Forums has been getting slid hard and the boards are fucked because newfags and mental defectives keep responding to slides.

Between the Clinton uranium habbenings and Soros dumping 18 mil into his phantom foundations, the Hollywood scandals and the continuing white genocide, (((THEY))) don't want us banding together to discuss.

SAGE AND REPORT ALL SLIDE THREADS

true for individuals, not true for society. we are certainly very unique in the universe as humans

human lives have zero value, doesn't matter where they're from

You are starting from the wrong premise. There is no human life beyond western borders because shitskins are not human

Abort yourself. Pregnancy is an imaginary border too then, with the ones causing the deaths and destruction still the ones who manifested it. I.E., Mexico and child-sacrificing feminazi's. Blame it all on whitey/males, not whores and failed governments at the root cause, because that's not 'acceptable'.

science says you're wrong

>ethnocentrism is inbreeding
Look, an intellectual!

A pool of a few thousands is more than enough to have no negative inbreeding effects.

Why the fuck shouldn't I matter more than others to myself? Our difference is that I'm honest and you're not (besides that you're a shill and not srs).

If it came down to choosing who should live and who shouldn't, even the most cucked ones have an instinct to spare themselves over strangers.

So far, you can believe that if you wish. It just a delusional as any religion

>Why the fuck shouldn't I matter more than others to myself?
because you don't matter more. mattering more 'to yourself' isn't actually mattering more it's just that you have a particular love for yourself
just like you have a particular love for your children, but obviously they aren't actually better

NWO koolaid drinker...

For recorded history borders have existed, the concept exists in written and verbal communication also. Borders exist in the animal world also. The concept of no borders is a liberal fantasy, the natural world will not respond well if tested.

how is it delusional when so far there is no discovery of life on other planets

For democracies letting someone immigrate to your country is the same as giving away part of your country. Why would anyone want to do that? As for the value of human life I don't think value is objective. People value what they chose to value. Just because they value themselves that doesn't mean they have to value all other human beings.

All life has value, it's only when one life takes away from another. That's where the problem lies. If people want to cross the border, do it legally, become a citizen, learn English, get a legitimate job, pay taxes, and suffer like the rest of America.

There isn't any proof there isnt a god either and yet here we are. You can make any assumtion you want about the unknown. If we are alone, so what? If there are other lifeforms then we arent special. Imo it more likely thay we arent alone than we are

>just means you don't want to help people who aren't like you... admit it
where do you think you are you dumb fucking nigger

we don't want third worlder leeches, and we don't care what happens to them.

The United States and Europe cannot take care of all 7 billion people in the world.

Value to whom? To the imaginary bearded faggot in the sky? A small ant i stepped on walking around my house has more value to me than any random human in some foreign country i don't know. Go suck a dick.

I agree, life of a white in africa should have higher value than life of a black in europe.

It doesn't stop at a border. It stops at ethnicity. Generally, borders separate different ethnicities.

Why would I want to spend my resources on someone elses family instead of my own? Particularly if that family comes from a culture I see as pernicious.

>All life has value
Gunna have to stop you right there, friend... That idea is bloody fucking ridiculous. The natural and just order is to let the weak die before they birth more shit into this world.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with selfishness so long as it doesn't preclude productivity and sociability.

i'll reevaluate my position when rich blacks and arabs start sending me aid

>redpill me on how how the value of a human life stops at an imaginary border? i think teh value of human life precedes such constructions.
So the colonisation of Africa was morally right?

Have to do better than what? You think the Somalis in Germany, Italy, and France are from Syria? You think the muzzie scum rapists in Sweden are all from Syria? You think, with all honesty, that the hundreds of thousand of Pakis in the UK are from Syria?

You know better. You are simply excluding facts to push this "refugee" narrative in order to destroy all of Europe from within.

Fuck you, Mr. 16 Billion in donations.

no because it did a lot of damage. not an expert. but i know that.

But "refugees" do a lot of damage as well.

Where did that nigger steal that cup?

what damage?

I honestly think UN flag fags are worse than EU, gommie and the watermelon rainbow flags. I have never seen anything remotely worthwhile come from these people, genuinely more repugnant than leafs

well they killed people and made them work in mines and they put down rebellions with murder and concentration camps. and they took a lot of land which white people still have. that being said the british empire did finally get rid of slavery in some places. but it definitely did bad things as well

so many women
so many children

the women and children are in the camps around the middle east. but those places are not safe and they have no chance of a good lfie tere

k

>well they killed people
the africans are experts at this

>put down rebellions
shouldn't have rebelled

>they took a lot of land which white people still have
land which was not occupied before whites landed. what land is "still owned by white people"?

dog bless those whites for bringing first-world technologies to a place where the wheel & agriculture were beyond the natives.

So you nigger are to decide who objectively matters more? Didn't think so, nigger.

Wtf I love the NWO now

>redpill me on x

In that case if I enjoy fucking someone up the ass it can't be rape since sex can't be more valuable or less valuable from one another.

>That guy running around senselessly who slips on the blood at the end
Kek that scene gets me everytime.

Checked

lol nice idiotic reductionism. it would take a lot to convince me that the british reduced the number of violent deaths considering the massive wars that took place

Cuck

bantus shouldn't have invaded white african lands then

actually we have good reasons to think it does

NO NO NO NOOOOO!!! Dammit!!!

the value of a human life is an arbitrary one

Then you can go fuck yourself because I would have enjoyed it.

why should the strong spare the weak

why should a group of muricans finance shitskins from mexico that spit on the country are proud of being mexicans but dont want to go back ?

bluepill me on how the value of a human life stops at the point a woman decides to kill her unborn child? i think teh value of human life precedes such stupid shit.

but user, human life has no inherent value, and it's only a social construct, but social constructs must be instrumental to a society's interest and borders are beneficial to a society. checkmate, atheist

>extirpation
Oh, fuck off, you worthless nigger. Your lack of literacy and inept arguing clearly demonstrate that you are a low IQ black female (or just effeminate male) who has gained an affirmative action placement at a once-great collegic instituion, thus making yourself believe that you have the cognitive capacity to argue with adults.

You do not.

You are a dumb nigger.

Fuck off back to Africa.

OP has no arguments

Sup Forums 1:0 lefty-no-brains-globalist

good argument mr uk

come try to jump the fence on my property. You will find out how fast the value of human life can drop to zero.

If I give more value to the society around me than some other humans, I'm more valuable than them. This is bait thread anyway.