HAHAHAHAHAHAHAJHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAA STUPID YANKS KILLED BY NIGGERS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAJHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAA STUPID YANKS KILLED BY NIGGERS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/world/three-u-s-soldiers-killed-niger-suspected-ambush-n807821
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A

Hahahaha people died epin!

This it's getting into twilight territory,

THAT'S WHAT AMERICA GETS FOR FIGHTING WARS THEY HAVE NO PART IN HAHAHAJAHAHAH

think there's a typo in the headline

Yeah and? Burgers get iced by pillbugs everyday in America.

I don't care about dead democrat soldiers. Especially not blacks

>mocking the dead
Canada cannot become a Chinese colony soon enough

Shovel-face Sean, Nigger Jones, Bed-wetter Billy, Mini-faced Mike.

I thought there were 3 in the ambush. I first read about this 10/5.

nbcnews.com/news/world/three-u-s-soldiers-killed-niger-suspected-ambush-n807821

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAJHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAA GAY LEAF CRIES LIKE A WOMAN ABOUT DEAD MUSICIAN HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

t. Moonface Ming the Montreal Mong

Maybe if we send enough Mexicans to Canada, Canada can become a Mexican colony.

>war is such a joke now that is national news for days if a couple soldiers die

>that headline
a copy editor somewhere is definitely /ourguy/

Dead soldiers magically become news when someone the media dislikes is in office.

How do they not have a part in it if they're fighting? Top-tier leaf education in action

*Nigers

Thanks to all soldiers who fight for a cause.

Fuck it, I’ll go. But what’s a good place for a beaner in Canada?

Kelowna bc

Benghazi?

I'm not laughing on any level, but our troops had no business being there.
Play stupid games, er…somebody else pays with their lives. Bastards behind this will burn in hell for eternity.

Did you know, we call niggers, canadiens.

Or we could ask the important question that is, why the Fuck are we in Niger, of all places, anyway and what do they hope to accomplish with convoys of 10 people riding around in the jungle????

>Niger Ambush

us army exists to protect (((us))) business interest. There's probably some boko haram lighting nigerian oil rigs on fire.

>for a cause.
well that excludes american soldiers then

He knew what he signed up for.

You're fucking right I want answers.

She got them 3D titties.

This is above some of you, but the world is still fighting very capable fighters bent on spreading the Islamic Conquest. ISIS/al-Qaeda are regrouping and the Islamist militia in Niger (Boko Haram) are using Niger as a gateway to unite with al-Qaeda groups in Mali.
So as long as America engages the Islamic cretins, we will go wherever invited BECAUSE WE CAN.
As to Canuks...they have their issues with a leader who cries like a girly girl over a musician most never heard of...

Ambush? No, it was a counter terrorist operation by Nigerian forces and they eliminated some American terrorists.

they kept asking for help and reinforcement but our incompetent president fucked it up. There should be a special investigation to hold all people accountable and probably impeach Trump

>He knew what he signed up for.
Damned right he did. At least he chose his honorable path. Fact is you'll die too - maybe sooner than YOU think. It may be getting hit by a drunk driver, choking on a piece of food, getting cancer, or you may grow so old someday wishing you had a hammer and strength to break the window and jump off a high rise where snotty young nurses yell at you for once again shitting your diapers because you forgot to ring the buzzer for help with pooping.

How many soldiers were killed by ISIS under Obama's watch?

A regular team of "Multi-Cult-Ural" mongreloids...

Looks like "Poster-Boys" for the...

Bull-Queer, Mongrel-Theist, Talmud-Jew...

Propaganda Psy-Op...

oh look another Obama decision that blows up on trumps watch

>trump is powerless
Trumpfags finally see the light

The leaf is just happy because he knows these soldiers are winners

>hating yourself this much

Back to r*ddit.

I didn't even know USA had troops stationed in Niger.

third guys face looks like it has mirrored sides.