Let's watch: George W Bush speech on N. Korea, etc

Live Stream:
youtube.com/watch?v=x01BQe7r5Wg

The Spirit of Liberty: At Home, In the World, a national forum will focus on freedom, free markets, and security.

Still haven't made up my mind on what it is this man is about.

Other urls found in this thread:

ibtimes.co.uk/phil-mickelson-takes-ultimate-power-selfie-three-us-presidents-1641296
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The clown that abandoned his free market principles is making a speech about America abandoning free markets.... He sounds good, but his rhetoric is meaningless after he passed TARP.

So SMU students forced to attend?

>The Spirit of Liberty
>#23 in freedom index

When you listen to his speech and what he wants to achieve, it's hard not to see how all events are leading toward his vision.

I still have my doubts about Pres. Trump's intentions if the inevitable outcome is a reaction that leads to globalism

W is my mother's favorite president, not for his polices but because he was a humble guy. My mom is very conservative (she's not even a neocon) yet it took me forever to convince her to vote for Trump becuase she believed that "Trump is is an idiot." She would even go as far as criticizing Trump for Puerto Rico recovery not going fast enough, yet is silent everything I bring up how Katrina was handled.

They are dragging him out to usher in NWO.

Ex Presidents used to stay silent for a simple reason: You are a literal joke every time you say "this or that should be done" unless you actually did it. They more than anyone know how hard is to achieve anything in a three powers system, besides everything else (Unions, businessmen, etc)

He’s saying US nationalism “will not succeed” and “will not be tolerated”

“the new world order will not be subverted”

“Globalism cannot be wished away”

he is like the least convincing guy to do it. Didn't FBIanon say that he ran for president to pay off a political debt to (((Them)))? His post presidency has been baseball, paint, and bike riding. He seriously is the definition of pure puppet.

Trump isn't even wishing it away, just threatening to tariff if some of these other countries don't go all out full and free trade with us. He has a major problem with hidden tariffs and subsidies.

His speech is scary.
Nationalists promote bigotry”

“Higher ed must step up and provide cultural leadership for our nation”

This is trending on twitter now. It is amazing seeing how many leftists are now just Bush style neocons.

They think that the right still likes him. They forget that the TEA Party protests happened because of him. They ignored Jeb!'s performance.

I didn't fuck so well when I lost my virginity. Cut the man some slack. he is doing what he always wanted to do in life. The one thing that Hitler didn't get the chance to do.

I'm 1 hour in..... literally 8 childless women talking international politics and security.

What the FUCK is this shit?!??!?! have men really ceded everything we hold dear?

who's the guy on the bottom?

Phil Mickelson

ibtimes.co.uk/phil-mickelson-takes-ultimate-power-selfie-three-us-presidents-1641296

Bush is a spokesman for the Cabal. Evil. Evil. Evil. And his Dad is the head of all the evil. North Korea is their proxy boogyman. What WILL he say- then read the BS between the lines.

Thanks