Winner thread

Winner thread.
Only post in this thread if you are the respective winner of your series.

inb4 worst girl Orihime.

Do people really feel like Orihime won?
I mean she won Ichibowl but c'mon we are talking about fucking Ichigo aka worst shounen protagonist since always. You can dislike Naruto(both character and whole manga)but even he was one thousand billion times better than Ichigo. We can safely say that Rukia won by not being with Ichigo because honestly who would want to be with Ichigo?

Nyeah!

I nutted in your waifu at long last!

Nyeah!

So petite I scarcely fit!

Nyeah!

t. butthurt fukiafag

Holy shit this day is awful

Well done

Renji is better than Ichigo idgaf kiddo

worst girl here

Winner and best girl, the only right combination.

but kyousukes the best girl

Ichigo may be a bland retard with zero hesitation in his eyes, but at least his hybrid genes are the best in the universe. Orihime was right in choosing him as her kid's father.

Don't try to do the reversal pretending to be sad for Orihime, she is a happy wife and mother with her ideal husband. A very protective one, and since he has always been a flawed character, what matters is that he's always there for her and their son.

Fore like a second before warped out of existence. Where the fuck do Vajra even go? He's ended up as bug Setsuna

HAHAHAHAHA GLORIOUS HALL OF ANAL DEVASTATION 2.0

Are we getting raided or something? I've seen so many retarded 3D reaction pictures today it isn't even funny anymore.

Consider the following:
>Bleach just ended
Do you really expect people from all over the internet to not show up and see what Sup Forums has to offer in terms of amusement and horror?

You are the Harambe right now. Everyone is watching. Although really, I don't know why they'd show up here. If they REALLY wanted to be entertained, just go on tumblr and look up the butthurt. That's where it's collected en masse. All we've got are lazily rewritten copypastas and a bunch of threads that won't make it past 100 posts.

I don't keep up with series I've dropped long ago. So that's why is has mainly been shounen related. Hopefully it'll stop after a few days.

>
>>>>/reddit/

So, worst girl thread?