Red-pill me on vaccinations, Sup Forums

Red-pill me on vaccinations, Sup Forums.

Why should I be against them? Why shouldn't I protect my kids? Why should I disregard the social contribution of medical science?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercury_poisoning
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metal_toxicity
hrsa.gov/vaccine-compensation/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=v5xHV8_Njfc&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=VIgHVlb151c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The biggest vaccinations you want to avoid are the ones that contain thiomersal, an organic mercury compound. Supposedly it is added to vaccines as a "preservative," but it's really just a convenient way to mainline your body with heavy metals.

Studies that downplay the dangers of vaccinating babies generally read like "The amount of mercury injected into your baby is only equivalent to a 50% increase in mercury exposure over the first two years of life, so it's totally insignificant." (As if a 50% increase in the total amount of mercury in the bloodstream of an infant over two years is insignificant.)

Dont avoid vaccinations you faggot.

Unless you’re a minority, then please go ahead

Before you make a decision about this talk to someone who remembers these diseases. Scarlet Fever, Measles, Mumps, Rubella, etc. are not trifling illnesses. They can kill or cripple your child.

>"The amount of mercury injected into your baby is only equivalent to a 50% increase in mercury exposure over the first two years of life, so it's totally insignificant."
Difference with the mercury you're exposed to naturally/in food you eat is that it is not being injected directly into your bloodstream, when ingested your body has a way to filter it out before doing any damage, injecting it into your bloodstream bypasses all the barriers that enable your body to filter it out properly.

Scarlet fever disappeared without there ever being a vaccine for it though.
>what is modern hygiene practices

>redpill me on x

Red pill this: only dumbfucks solicit medical advice on a shit board like Sup Forums. Frankly, in doing so, you deserve to die so your inbred genetic stupidity isn’t passed on to future generations.

My parents tell me of a time when all children were supposed to take fish oil for health reasons, at a time when people didn’t know that fish oil naturally contains mercury, and they seem to have turned out just fine. The reason why omega-3 supplements cost so much today is the apparent need for filtration of the oils against various compounds, but I’m guessing it’s not so much the chemicals that are found to be actually bad for you by today’s standards, so much as the fish we have today is bred and fed in who knows what conditions.

In any case, the most important thing to remember is that the dose makes the poison. People keep on going about idiotic concepts like “toxins”, but the facts are really quite simple, your body is a very finely calibrated machine that will simply stop working if something is off by more than a couple of percent. Most key organs in your body constantly keep the exact levels and consistency of chemicals needed for life in check, and the only things that can throw that off balance are fairly well known to be lethal for this exact reason, for example asbestos, which your body is incapable of removing naturally through any means. Some such chemicals like colloidal silver aren’t as harmful as much as they turn you into an actual smurf, but again your body doesn’t know how to get rid of it. The point is that if you can survive exposure to a given dose of chemical for a specific period of time, there is no chance of that chemical doing damage further as it’s probably been long expelled from your body. If our bodies didn’t work this way, we’d never have survived. Water doesn’t seem all that harmful to us and yet it’s also possible to overdose on it as well, you’d have to drink like a few gallons in a day, but it will kill you.

>Red pill this:

Except that when mercury is in certain compounds it no longer posseses the same properties as elemental mercury. If elements in compounds had the same properties as in their elemental state you would explode if you ingested a couple grams of salt. You should at LEAST get a chemistry degree before you start saying dumb shit like that. Oh and btw, in order to address public concern, vaccines have long since removed thiomersal thanks to dumb soccer moms and morons such as yourself

You fucking idiot. You must think I'm borderline retarded to think your batshit comparison of NaCl vs. Na has any bearing on how thiomersal is absorbed into your body. Unlike you I actually took chemistry in school. Thiomersal is an ORGANOMERCURY compound. That means that the mercury is attached to an organic molecule, which only makes it EASIER for your body (also made of organic molecules) to break it down and absorb it. And honestly, I'm glad it has been removed from most vaccines (though last I checked it still hasn't been removed from flu vaccines), but the fact it was in them to begin with is enough to seriously call into question whatever the hell else they're putting in there. You're seriously asking people to unquestioningly mainline a concoction the general public knows next to nothing about? Neck yourself faggot.

I do not see how that is more dangerous than the thing being protected against.

How is this more dangerous than the thing they protect against. What does this do? Clearly it doesn't kill the child.

Reasonable. This implies vaccines are fine.

What adverse effects has it shown, that are more beneficial than the lives it saves?

>but the fact it was in them to begin with is enough to seriously call into question whatever the hell else they're putting in there.
Just reading the potential risks that come on the vaccine inserts is enough to call them in to question.
Also the fact that the vaccine manufacturers can't be held accountable if anyone has a bad reaction is suspicious as fuck. "oh but if people keep suing us it'll turn people off getting vaccines, government help us save the poor goys, pay the compensation and make them sign non-disclosure agreements before you give it to them" ya know instead of just admitting they're not perfect and working to make them safer, just tell everyone there is no risk involved and try to force it on as many as possible.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercury_poisoning
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metal_toxicity

How about lifelong neurological effects, plus a host of other potential maladies? How the fuck is injecting heavy metals into infants a good idea? And are we really just assuming that these compounds will have the same effect on every person who gets a vaccine? Shouldn't we be accounting for individual differences in physiology before we inject shit directly into their bloodstream?

Don't get me wrong, I think vaccines do have benefits, but all the other shit they put in there apart from the disease-preventative measures is what I (and most anti-vaxers) are upset about. Big pharma has taken a very good thing and corrupted it -- and it wouldn't be the first time. I'm not denying the benefits of vaccines, I'm just bringing awareness to the big pharma fuckery of the past, and suggesting a dose of healthy skepticism to go along with your shots.

>Clearly it doesn't kill the child.
It does kills some. Others can be left with lifelong disabilities. Something that carries that risk should be allowed to be discussed without the insane amount of backlash it gets. Its worse than questioning the holocaust. All mostly from people who don't put in any effort to look into either side just blindly following the mainstream opinion and what doctors tell them, doctors used to prescribe people cigarettes too... You'd think people on Sup Forums would be accepting of questioning everything especially multi billion dollar industries and something that is so taboo to question.

>Also the fact that the vaccine manufacturers can't be held accountable if anyone has a bad reaction
hrsa.gov/vaccine-compensation/index.html
"It was created in the 1980s, after lawsuits against vaccine companies and health care providers threatened to cause vaccine shortages and reduce U.S. vaccination rates, which could have caused a resurgence of vaccine preventable diseases."
"Any individual, of any age, who received a covered vaccine and believes he or she was injured as a result, can file a petition. Parents, legal guardians and legal representatives can file on behalf of children, disabled adults, and individuals who are deceased"

Look at each vaccine, the risk vs, reward and who is pushing the vaccine and why.

Not all vaccinations are created equal. Would you get an anthrax vaccine? Probably not, it has a lot of side effects and you likely won’t run into anthrax.

DTaP and MMR are probably a wise move. The meningitis when the kid goes off to college makes sense.

Varicella is pushed to improve school attendance data. HPV is new and expensive and probably not that effective in the long run. In a good year the flu vaccine is only 50% effective.

This isn’t an ALL or NONE issues. Research the individual vaccinations.

>any bearing on how thiomersal is absorbed into your body.

Oh goody! It isn't absorbed like you understand it. It's metabolites dont accumulate

>Thiomersal is an ORGANOMERCURY compound. That means that the mercury is attached to an organic molecule, which only makes it EASIER for your body (also made of organic molecules) to break it down and absorb it.

While not untrue this statement has NO point whatsoever. You are made out of shit tons of organic molecules

>Unlike you I actually took chemistry in school.

Then you didnt learn anything

>the fact it was in them to begin with is enough to seriously call into question whatever the hell else they're putting in there.

It's an extremely effective anti microbial compound. thats why, soccer mom
Read some actual studies and not some tinfoil bs

To sum up.

Some vaccacines have serious side effects. This is due to the ugly pathogens in them

Mercury like the one in Thiomersal DOESNT ACCUMULATE LIKE EVERY RETARD HERE THINKS
This is an old claim and was busted by multiple studies conducted in monkeys

If you eat elemental mercury it WILL ACCUMULATE and cause problems

Compounds are extremely different from elements

fucking idiots...

I do not agree with this. The reason being, the dangers are clearly stipulated and you agree to it. The government forces you to do it. Therefore, the government must pay.

The messed-up part comes in when we consider that "the government pays" means "the people pay". So why is your neighbhour paying for a bad reaction? Simple. The government forces you to do something, and makes everyone else pay for the consequences. Solution is simple, do not make it mandatory.

You've proven nothing with those two links. Show me evidence that the amount of mercury found in vaccines has had an adverse effect that can be directly attributed to it within the last 10 years.

Proof? But I agree with your conclusion. It should not be taboo nor do I think that it should get backlash. Independence in choosing your destiny is a core tenet of most philosophies.

Again, while I disagree with their reason, I do not think the companies can be sued if they tell you the possible side-effects before hand. If the side-effect that occurred was not listed, then you have a case. If you willingly accept the risks then its on you.

youtube.com/watch?v=v5xHV8_Njfc&t=1s

The problem people run in to when they want to selectively vaccinate or space out the vaccines is that most vaccines are now combination vaccines. You want Dtap? Then you HAVE to get the hepB because it is mixed in with Dtap, no spacing them out, no leaving one out. Doctors will not/can not separate them.

didn't get a flu shot got sick for a day. cleaning off the back porch in the rain. wow that was shitty.

youtube.com/watch?v=VIgHVlb151c

>Poor attempts at character assassination
>It's
>reddit spacing
Allow me to deconstruct every pathetic bullshit smokescreen argument you've put up.
>It isn't absorbed like you understand it. It's metabolites dont accumulate
Lol, then please mainline some mercury for me. Don't worry, it's totally safe because its metabolites don't accumulate.
>this statement has NO point whatsoever
So because the mercury-containing "preservatives" being put into vaccines are especially easy to be absorbed by your body, you're telling me I shouldn't worry about it? What the fuck are you smoking?
>Then you didnt learn anything
This is a poor and brazen attempt to discredit me while providing no substantive arguments.
>It's an extremely effective anti microbial compound
Hm, an anti microbial compound? It's almost like it's some kind of agent to preserve the vaccines over long periods of time! We could maybe even call it a preservative! Sure, it could fundamentally debase the health of those into which we inject it, but think of all the money we could save!

Also, I couldn't help but notice you used the phrase "soccer mom," which that other 1 post ID poster used ( ). That's interesting.

Fuck off. Please leave.

I would never ever take vaccines. The potential of misuse is just too large. Who can safely say that something secretly is not added that is very harmful or decreases your fertility? I do not want to have something injected that I do not fully know. In addition, the side effects are not properly documented, because they can appear some time later so they are not associated with the vaccine.

If you want to force people to have vaccines injected you need to be consistent and also force them to exercise regularly, eat healthy and ban alcohol, because all of this affects the immune system greatly and thus a potential epidemic.

Finally, why do you ignore multibillion dollar pharmaceutical companies which are inherently interested in selling their product and make you sick to maximise their profits? They manipulate, finance studies, bribe researchers, spread false information, run anti anti-vaccine campaigns, defame people who oppose vaccines.

>do not make it mandatory.
No they haven't made it mandatory yet. Here they are just excluding you from shit (work places requiring them, daycares require them, schools are the next target) and targeting the poor by cutting off welfare payments of parents who don't vaccinate (when it's statistically more likely to be the wealthier suburbs that have the higher non-vaccination rates). That way the government isn't "forcing" you but really if you aren't in a position to not need that job, be able to homeschool, aren't on hard times ect then they're pretty much forcing it. I don't think we have the compensation program here. We supposedly have a reporting system for adverse reactions but the useless doctors here sure as fuck didn't report my kids reaction, wouldn't even admit it was from the vaccine. How many other cases are the same?
I get what you're saying about government being responsible if they force it but the manufacturers should not have no consequences. This just lets them produce lower quality vaccines and not put as much effort into making them properly because they won't being held accountable. If they had fear of losing their profits they would have more of a reason to do it properly.
>I do not think the companies can be sued if they tell you the possible side-effects before hand.
That is a good point, but thing is it's the doctors, they don't go into all the side effects. They'll make a small comment like "oh it's extremely rare but there can be some side effects" and list off the local swelling, slight fever ect (never the more extreme risks) but then go on about how good they are and they're completely safe you have nothing to worry about. They do not give you the inserts to read.

I had no idea anthrax had a vaccination. I learned something, thanks user.

I seriously don't know if you are a troll or not. I can explain and cite how thimerosal is not harmful to you in a few ways if you are actually interested and not just shitposting. I have taken organic chemistry I and II along with biochemistry so I can try my best to explain whatever you ask.

As far as I am aware, vaccines take 10 years before they are permitted to be used in children. There is no ignoring, but the simple fact of the matter is that a business model built on making your patients sick would not go un-exposed for very long, especially when its a multi-billion dollar industry. As far as I am aware, there are no intended side-effects in them to reduce your sperm count or fertility. I think that trend has more to do with the average lifestyle and dieting habits of your people.

I see. As far as I am aware, they make it mandatory over here. When I was in school they would repetitively give me letters to get my shots, saying I would be suspended etc. I just ignored them and nothing ever happened.

Also the problem you described sounds extremely unethical and I think any parent in that situation should challenge the government in court. Even if it is costly, you should also be able to get enough out of the case to cover legal fees and set a precedent to make it easier for others.

I did not consider the 'lower-quality vaccine' situation. However, I do not really know how that would arise. They would simply be making the products as is required to make them, and no more. The fault in their "sloppiness" cannot really exist other than at the research level, and they are already usually very robust in their procedure and practices.

If the doctor doesn't tell you offhand the risks, then I would encourage you to ask them. There is nothing to be done in that situation (how would you prove he didn't tell you?). It's corrupt, but there's not much to be done there. The government policies of course need to change.

>get the hepB
But how will i get that if I'm not sleeping around and neither is my wife?

>Not making your own vaccines
There's gotta be a guide somewhere

The Earth is flat and there are reptilians everywhere and vaccines are bad.

You shouldn't the anti vaccination movement is flagrant conspiracy mongering based on the PR of a business man who spread lies about MMR vaccine causing autism at the same time he was developing an alternative be wanted to sell.

The only thing anti vaccers are doing is causing outbreaks of preventable disease. The only saving grace of which it is their children who are most likely to die from their stupidity.

>I can explain and cite how thimerosal is not harmful to you
Go for it kid. I assume you're going to say that after your body breaks it down you just piss out the heavy metals that were injected directly into your bloodstream?