Find a more likeable anime character

Find a more likeable anime character

Pro tip: I'm pretty sure you can't

Me

Ez modo

I win.

Subaru

Not even the most likeable in his own series. LoGH is stacked with god tier characters.

Tea sipping thead?

Dusty.

That's not mittermeyer

Who could be more likeable than yan?

This desu senpai

Poplan

Kirchies

I can't, sorry.

the magician did not return

What a sad death, he couldn't even defend himself against some cunt thanks to drugs

He was oddly enough a pacifist

Julian was a better character by the end.

Not even the best in his own series.

>Reinhard
>More likeable than Yang

Come on, senpai. Mittermeyer was an excellent answer, though.

his death hit me harder than any other anime/manga character ever, think i cried in anger for an hour straight

Iktfb but please use spoiler tags

Onizuka

Rei from Hokuto no Ken

Yuri from Planetes.

>Unanimously hated in universe
>Unanimously beloved by fans

How does he do it?

I'd like him a lot better if he wasn't always an insufferable know-it-all who literally never makes any mistakes except die in the most retarded way. It really gets ridiculous when he keeps easily outsmarting everyone without breaking a sweat, especially with bullshit moves like "use formation I WIN :^)".
Reinhard at least managed to seem deeply flawed and made a fair amount of mistakes, in spite of also being brilliant.

Yang was flawed in his indecisiveness. Although I guess that too was presented as a strength in that he didn't want to seize any power because he couldn't trust himself to make right decision, but considering how it always left the rule of federation to compete assholes that is a flaw compared to Reinhardt who actively worked to make the world right, as he saw it.

Who's that?

Well Yang was one swing from his arm from winning the war for the FPA but he had to go full >muh values and accept the cease fire and unconditional surrender order from this """""politician""""""
Still I love Yang

wew lad

Oberstein did nothing wrong.

make heinessen great again

>Petrosyan

Sieg Kaiser Reinhard!
Sieg Neue reich!

of all animes i watched gif related is the most likeable one.

Tenchi is second place, his brother kenchi third.

I hated fucking everything about Golden boy.

i bet u loved MM! :^)

>MM
The what?

jh brother

>kind
>smart
>polite and friendly

Killing Reinhard would've just caused Reinhard's admirals to go mad with rage. Yang could kill Reinhard and ultimately prevent the empire from invading again, but would there be a Heinessen left, an FPA left to defend when people like Fahrenheit and Bittenfield go berserk?