Discuss

youtube.com/watch?v=zujShZT8_go

trying to make the 1950's degenerate.

tfw a girl 6 years younger than me has a more developed upper body

holy shit. is that real?

Did anyone get Harvested during the making of this film?

Do I smell degenerate behavior here?

looks like shit, also that woman is shaped like a refrigerator

>oh wow she's gorgeous
what did she mean by this?

this looks boring as fuck

Louis C.K really can't stop cucking himself.

>THIS IS ALL NORMAL!!!!!

((((((OOOOOYYYY VEEEEEYYY))))))

What the hell happened to her

Are we already this far? I haven't left my house in a few years

hollywood pedo degeneracy

Her brother pumped her full of testosterone while she was filming Kick Ass in London but it backfired.

Fuck. They dragged Charlie Day into that shit show

I believe she has two brothers that are faggots. What do you expect when she gets together with a bunch of Jews?

i believe you post an image for fucking ants
learn how to same images faggot

Wtf that has to be shooped

whom did she sleep with to get the part?

Jewey C.K.

It's not a 'she'

I imagine that Chloe has giant man nipples with hair around them.

now post the shoop

>tfw when no muscled high-test gf to protect me and take care of me

>Sup Forums

>No one minds at all that Harold and Maude exists
>But when the roles are flipped it's suddenly degenerate

Oh yes, a film about a young girl dating a much older Hollywood film maker. This will do well, especially coming out this close to the Weinstein fiasco.

>Trailer HD

Thread hidden.

Why should we care about some shitty movie coming out?

>the chad chloe
Who's the virgin then? Stupid Louie?

damn

OP why don't YOU discuss why you posted this instead of just posting something and leaving the rest of to find out whether it's something relevant and on-topic or shitposting?

It's barely relevant. It's only relevant to Sup Forums if you want to talk about the political-cultural significance of this movie, especially when Hollywood is rif with sex scandals...

he posted it because louis ck was a meme 2 years ago here

guy is such an insufferable prick, i can't even understand how he can succed in this area

Wahhhhhh hold my hand. Gtfo here brainlet.

can't wait
HOW DOES IT END?
SURELY THE YOUNG FILLY LEARNS A LESSON?

I would pay just to see a simulation of my semen enter her vagina

post more thick chicks

Yeah I get that but it's still bait and stupid. This is why we have so much bait because you guys let dumb shit become normalized.

>Wahhhh I come here to just shitpost and get (you)s

Go fuck yourself shitposting newfag or just go back to pleddit or tumblr or whatever attention seeking shit hole normie fest you crawl out of.

Or rather

>DISCUSS!

>THOUGHTS!

Since you normies have no thoughts of your own while you call people brainlets while never expressing your own actual opinions proving you don't even have the abstract mental capacity to create them.

Holy shit the wrinkles on her face.

>attention seeking
I only btfo you because of you’re the only person whining.
>discuss
Please OP write a wall of text. Tell me what to think. I can’t watch a 2 min video and form my comments anf opinions. If you’re not a brainlet what are you?
What a whiny faggot. Contribute something or you’re exactly the problem you’re bitching about.

>Contribute something or you’re exactly the problem you’re bitching about.

YOU POSTED THE THREAD! *****YOU***** CONTRIBUTE YOU STUPID BAIT POSTING FUCK.

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT? ITS YOUR THREAD YOU STARTED IT!

CLOE?

CK?

WEINSTEIN?

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT? YOU'RE ARE JUST BEING DEFENSIVE BECAUSE SOMEONE CALLED YOU OUT ON YOUR OFF TOPIC SHITPOSTING. LITERALLY SAYING IM NOT CONTRIBUTING WHEN YOU JUST POST THIS SHIT AND WALK AWAY. THATS NOT CONTRIBUTING EITHER. FUCK YOU. GROW UP.

>Please OP write a wall of text. Tell me what to think.

You're not telling people what to think, you're expressing your own thoughts and thus starting a discussion on the subject you indeed to discuss. Which I'm still convinced you don't have because you can't answer a simple question like "why did you post this?" you get defensive and insulting.

>OP calls you up.

>Dead quiet on the line

>"Uhh.. hey OP what did you want?"

>OP: "JUST TALK FAGGOT DO I HAVE TO SPELL IT OUT FOR YOU WHY DO I NEED TO DO ANYTHING IN THIS SITUATION I CALLED YOU NOW SAY WORDS FAGGOT BRAINLET!"

>i have to pick one topic or it’s off topic
Keep revealing your brainletness. How about all 3? Why should I taint discussion with my views in OP? If you don’t need hand holding why are you bitching about my lack of direction? Brainlet.
It’s obvious what I mean and how it pertains to Sup Forums concerns if you just watch the video. 40 other posters got it. You didn’t. Retard.

A kike makes a kike movie with a kikess

whats schocking?

>OP calls you up
>hey watch this video, tell me what you think
>OMG I DONT KNOW WHAT TO THINK. TELL ME WHAT TO THINK YOU ATTENTION WHORE. WHY DIDNMT YOU TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK FIRST. OMG IM NOT TELLING YOU.
idiot.

You realize you're just forcing other people to talk for you right? Again, you have no original thoughts to add. You're hoping we will all come up with a snarky opinion about this so you can plagiarize elsewhere on the Internet as your own.

> 40 other posters got it. You didn’t. Retard.

didn't. didn't. didn't.

Also most of Sup Forums is like you and can't for the life of them figure out what the topic of this board is. They, like you, think it's Sup Forums. So don't try to appeal to the majority here when the majority is a cluster of retards.

>>hey watch this video, tell me what you think

No you just said "DISCUSS" which is meme-bait-phrase for people just posting shit and hoping other posters will make a thread for them. Happens everywhere on the Internet and it's annoying here because get six trillion bait threads "DISCUSS!" "APOLOGIZE!" "DEFEND THIS!" you're just creating more off-topic shitposting unless you delibaretly, yourself, connect it to the topic of the board. Not relying on other user's to do it for you.

Child.