HAPPENING

GET THE FUCK IN HERE

WAR SOON

thehill.com/policy/defense/356166-north-korea-warns-us-of-unimaginable-nuclear-strike

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/policy/defense/356166-north-korea-warns-us-of-unimaginable-nuclear-strike
twitter.com/AnonBabble

LET ME SEE YOUR WAR FACE!

>Archive that shit

Wow that faggot website gets shilled on here every fucking 5 minutes. Really makes you think.

last i heard best korea warned trump about his shitposting on twitter and trump stopped. they really should have considered that a win. if they really did say this trump is going to get back on twitter and fucking dare them to do it.

i dont get it, why is he called kim? he does know thats a girls name right?

>the shill dot kom

HFGCS (the Skyking channel) has been sending almost non-stop messages all morning. "Wild Bill" being the most prominent sender.

probably not a shill because there's no tracking code on the link. i think there's just a lot of people looking at the hill since they dropped that hillary/russia story.

can confirm not a shill just waiting for the war lol

shit i just tuned in, in the middle of one which never happens. nigger actually isnt lying maybe today is the day.

DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT

When Cali is blown tf off the map I'll believe this shit.

Who are you quoting, newfriend?

Quit being such a tease.

shit i just tuned in too and its indeed sending.

I'm getting so sick of this fucking fat gook threatening shit and never following up. Fucking DO something you pussy. Attack the US already - we desperately need a common fucking enemy

WIld Bill has been 3 voices: An Angel, Sleepy Black Man, and Nerdy White Guy since 9AM EST. There has been more messages than I can count, usually 5 minutes or less apart.

but idk Rocket man has been threating since October and nothing

But is it for real this time?

I said it before and I'll say it again.

They have had a fully loaded nuclear arsenal for decades. Everything else is propaganda from our government to make us think they aren't a threat.

>warns

they say this shit everyday

unless they do another nuke test or fire another rocket over japan its not happening........ YET

>WIld Bill has been 3 voices
yea thats new to me, i caught the end of some dude then skyfu and back to a dude. 15 seconds between. this is legit weird.

this shit is designed so that any outsiders have no way to extract any information from these broadcasts, this includes their voices, the time they broadcast and how often they broadcast. just stop this larping PLEASE

Kek, I'll be amazed if NK does anything, unless of course they're planning on using war as a distraction against the inevitable and fast approaching collapse of the deep state :^)

I've heard it before. "Wild Bill" is a station and has several operators.

And more calls. A 100 character message now.

Why would Sup Forums hate north korea so much? They are free from the petro dollar. They are free from degeneracy. They have access to nuclear arms and consistently outplaying American geopolitical plays when it comes to preventing themselves being invaded/bombed.

They still have problems to fix with their dictatorship but they are practically a real world outer heaven separate from the rest of the world and are above the deep state. North Koreans did what Sup Forums wants to do more or less.

Have there been tracking links before? I've never noticed. I don't think you really need a tracking link when analytics exist.

Yeah the traffic has been pretty crazy. Basically nothing yesterday and completely non-stop so far today. That big exercise in the north Atlantic is over too.

Honestly though I don't think KJU is crazy enough to launch something or pop a nuke while the Chinese are having their Communist Party Conference. That would piss Xi off like nothing else and the Chinese are the only thing keeping the Norks from getting pasted.

It may interest you to know that Sup Forums is not one person, but is instead many tens of thousands of people with widely differing political opinions.

It's still October. These things don't happen immediately. Please be more patient.

Not strange to have many different radio operators on the same callsign.

bumping for good nuke energy. do it kim. kick off this shitstorm that's long overdue, you fat little faggot.

>Have there been tracking links before?
i occasionally see a tracking link. maybe 2+ years ago the site was full of them though. still i think the main reason we're seeing hill links is because of the hillary/russia story.

>unimaginable

NOOOOOOOOO GOD NO

Kim is his last name, Un is his first name.

NK is a distraction. Deep state is under fire.

we can only dream

>thehill.com/policy/defense/356166-north-korea-warns-us-of-unimaginable-nuclear-strike

Quick guys don't talk about Uranium One! Trump better not tweet anymore about it! Us MS types gotta talk about Rocket Man BTFOing Dotard now!

NUKE IT KIM

bump

He's been threatening war for years, there will be no war

He knows he'd lose, he wont do anything
And Trump is too much of a pussy cuck cunt to make a first strike

Go home, there will be no happenings

Not bad!

Shit talking norks talk more shit?

Shut up faggot

>nk
>unimaginable nuclear strike

>muh fire and fury
Trump is equally cucked.

>foliagefag
>throwing around the word "cucked"
Wew

STOP TURNING THE OTHER CHEEK AMERIFATS AND GIVE NORTH KOREA WHAT IT WANTS

This world may end.

WHY HAS IT NOT HAPPENED YET AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

He hasn't shelled enough civilian islands and sank enough corvettes yet.

For The Emperor !!!

I love the callsign of this E-6B. One of ours?

They've had more Sup Forums callsigns before...

This sage

i know. if dig its, it actually happens this time, within a month.

this, but it's worse than kim because trump has no excuse besides muh seoul.

Just get on with it, please?

this.

Uranium shipped through diplomatic containers went to the norks. Bill and Podesta set that shit up. That's the part of the story they REALLY dont want out.

Dont y'all remember Bill selling nuke secrets to the chinese in the 90s?

Hurry up goyim you better get ready to die for Israel and invade North Korea so the jews can take over their banks and media like they did in South Korea.

Dont worry the jews on the news will brainwash you to think dying for israel is a good thing like they always do.

nice tits

you're a retard if you think life in north korea is better than the south, muh joos or not.

oh shit...

The only real things to see here are hanging from this lady's chest

The news sensationalizes fear. NK is incapable of war and nothing will ever happen here. If it would, it would have happened long ago with Jong Il.

holy fuck this is real

>thehill.com/policy/defense/356166-north-korea-warns-us-of-unimaginable-nuclear-strike
Happening for 5 fucking years...

USA WILL BE NUKED IN MY LIFETIME THANK YOU BASED KIM

>"The U.S. should expect that it would face unimaginable strike at an unimaginable time."
what did he mean by this?

he's trying to keep us guessing lmao

forreal its probably lost in translation or a typo, it should be "unexpected time"

Little rocket man is just the best shitposter out there

Will it happen ?