Literal vampire potbelly goblins

Thoughts on Jones

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_AENcrbsA2g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hes losing it but its a good watch.

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

A hero. The Jan Sobieski of our day.

consistently right with loads of government paperwork to back up his claims
1.hannity
2.rush
3.jones
4. that insufferable pussy glen beck

You mean corporate slaves

Never forget he is a character for the show, and confirmed this himself on multiple occasions. Joe Rogan and Eddie Bravo also say it, and they are both his irl friends.

yes corporate slaves also voted Trump
thank you

controlled opposition

What's he smoking?
Flakka laced with pcp and crack?

[citation needed]
I'll wait for your trustworthy msm newsource, friend.

>Alex "lights pipes with a BIC" Jones
Absolutely fucking disgusting

He's a literal conman shill

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_AENcrbsA2g

Anyone who listens to this guy even ironically is retarded

He's got millions of listeners in America from what I've seen, so there are plenty of retards in America I guess

lol it always cracks me up when people claim he's a conman by reaching ALL THE WAY back to 2000. Y2K.

I don't suppose that's because you don't have anything else on him in the past 17 years, is it?

Well I'm not gonna give you the exact minute, but it was said in the Joe Rogan 911 joint podcast, latest Rogan/Bravo podcast, in Rogan/Shapiro podcast, and many in between. Jones himself says it literally in every interview where he's out of character (duh), and I even remember his wife saying it, but I really can't recall where. Something to do with the divorce I bet.

was meant for not self quote

the Russian totally neglects mentioning that he said he was a character on the radio when his
ex wife was literally trying to take his children on the basis of saying Alex actually thought he was the joker or some shit

at least tell the whole story you disingenuous piece of trash

wtf is he supposed to light it with you shitbird.

A mentally retarded snake oil salesman. His popularity is the strongest evidence of the American republic in decline.

He exagerates and abuses hyperboles, but in general he tells news with a twist and he believes many of this things for real as our interaction with him has proved.

Thank god he actually bothers reading this threads ( or someone in his staff) and by now he's practically the redneck MSM.

I'm a bisexual liberal Jew and even I know that butane ruins the flavor profile of high quality tobacco. He should use wood matches or a hemp wick.

Has anyone seen the video of these vampire potbelly goblins, as he claim he is in possession of.

He does this fearmongering act every week you retard

I don't waste time listen to his inane talk but I've seen him talking about HAARP, how rhe CIA is using lightbulbs to spy on you, and other stupid shit

Not saying some conspiracies aren't true, but he's a literal fearmongering conman

He also has shills on Sup Forums defending his brand, and regularly runs 'stories' about LARPs on Sup Forums

kys

this is a bot retarded niggers

I'm a City person and Voted Trump your statement is outlandishly skewed and totally wrong

wtf does being a liberal bi Jew have to do with tobacco or matches ffs why do you faggots have insert every little thing about your identity into everything

Show me your proof right fucking now.

DUDE RADICAL CENTRISM LMAO

More like Jan Lyden.

Jones says you are WEAK! You BEG for enslavement, you BEG!

lol you lost to retards

i voted Jill Stein

they're retards with severely stunted defilement that can't imagine a world outside the 8lbs of grey matter between their ears. Really the only way to have a properly brainwashed population

You lost without even a chance of winning.

Who's the retard now?

I like him personally, but i think infowars has been wrong about a lot of things.

>>Who's the retard now?
Johnson and McMuffin

You're American. It's "gray".

Being an American means having the freedom to spell it however the fuck I want.

You sir are a shill and also a cunt

fuck you fatty

Fuck off, faggot

>smoked a little weed and drank some whiskey
>started ranting about deus ex tier conspiracies and interdimensional psychic pedophile vampires
he's hilarious, but either so in character after all these years he's lost himself or is legit bonkers

You did the right thing, your country doesn't understands what they did wrong and at what scale.

AJ is a dirty jew. Fuck that kike.

If you replace globalist with jew everything will make sense to you fucking naysayers.

THEY GOT HUMANOIDS CROSSED WITH FISH AND STUFF

He's largely a character to sell vitamins; however much of the stuff he rants about, while snazzed up, actually has basis. The "TURNING THE FROGS GAY" meme is actually somewhat of a truth. As chemicals put into our water supply has affected frogs in the manner that they cannot identify the females; which has been documented and is being studied by at least one university right now.

Does that include the cunts that buy a new iphone every year?

Normally I like the daddybear type, but his body is weird.
Honestly I don't think I could get hard enough to fuck him.
Maybe jerk off and cum on his face, but that's probably all.

I thought everyone knew this

Doofus

replace globalist with jews, hes pretty much 70% right.

Fucking fag

jones has information, but he cannot stay objective and clearly supports trump because it's in his personal best interest.

literally the definition of disinformation, bordering on misinformation

controlled opposition to make rightwingers look like nutjobs
funny how he has all these crazy conspiracies but never talks about jews.