I am this close to starting the race war, but I know if I try I will only be proving his point

I am this close to starting the race war, but I know if I try I will only be proving his point.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutchman_(play)
youtube.com/watch?v=z-aoIxOwJCk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary...

if you dont stand up and walk out you're a pussy and deserve to be shilled at.

Do it then, pussy.

LMAO Tyrone cucking you in your own country, get fucked cumskin

fuck drumpf and fuck crazy white people

Yeah? Well at least I can poo in the loo.

>illegals voted for Hillary thanks to sanctuary cities.

>trump won

>you're retarded

Are you op from Monday that waa going to do the Mike Brown presentation?

Inner city nignogs on welfare
>sophisticated city people

AYO DATS RAYCISS

Dutchman is a great play. Very redpilled and woke.

Where the fuck do you go to school OP?

Is there any other racial group which promotes their own destruction?

This negro is mad that the white man is pointing out the fact that blacks are generally much more aggressive than whites and is trying to justify it as "masculinity". He needs to be dropped off in the middle of an african jungle somewhere.

classic example of a bad nigger

What course are you doing, OP?

Start attacking welfare.
Hit them where it counts, in their food stamps.

That fucking academic speak word salad subtitle though...blackness as it relates to masculinity view through "dutchman".

if you sit and watch this you might as well go build a cuck shed in the woods because there is no redemption. Walk out

Where exactly do I not show up tomorrow?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutchman_(play) ?

jesus christ. this OP >heres my black skin opinion because blackness, cracka blah blah raycis blah blah
gtfo out of the kike class and never post here again.

show that picture to your dean and ask how it isn't racist. If that kid doesn't get expelled, you should drop out of school, become a cop, and make sure to ruin that niggers life nonviolently. it's not worth it for you to go off the deep end. I hate seeing this shit as much as anyone, but you have to realize (((they))) want you to take part in an open race war and, ultimately, get BTFO for breaking the law.

most American white men are trained to be fags. For this reason it is no wonder their faces are weak and blank.…The average ofay [white person] thinks of the black man as potentially raping every white lady in sight. Which is true, in the sense that the black man should want to rob the white man of everything he has. But for most whites the guilt of the robbery is the guilt of rape. That is, they know in their deepest hearts that they should be robbed, and the white woman understands that only in the rape sequence is she likely to get cleanly, viciously popped.

Either way, demand a refund for the class and leave that kike shithole

Ha, you guys lost to retards

Only one way to find out, burger

we should have never gave you niggers language

>White People Are Crazy
Yeah we are for allowing niggers to write this shit.

crazy is a cogent word

race war is a care war. I'm in no need to care for a nigger. stfu plz

that war's already been won

"How is this not racist? If it was a white person talking about blacks this would be all over the news."
Stand up for your race, you pussy!

>i'm this close to being a massive coward who expects everyone else do the heavy lifting my ideology involves, because i don't want to weather the societal, legal, and personal impacts of acting on it

so go ahead and kill all nigger to prove you a white crazy (a cogent right crazy)

kek

Ha, best reply.

fuck your terrorist organization and David Brock too.

that nigger wrote that shit in his own color. that text is black. just give hiim the exit and ghost him

I hope atleast one white person defended us in that class. Prolly not though. Say hi to the nigger that's gonna fuck your gf while you jackoff in the corner.

Actually impressed it isn't titled "White People Be Crazy"
one of them there brainiac nogs
or excessive help from the TA
or op is an ivy league supercuck

Really walking out would make op the pussy. You don’t have to pay attention, you don’t even have to agree. But free speech is free speech.

his bones must not be white. see if his bones are colored nigger

Inner city minimum wage welfare warriors, you mean

to bad other races are incapable of being racist

and bleach his bones to make them whiter

I mean God damn if a white person did this in reverse the boys would burn the school down. White people are crazy? Gtfo nigger op, you won't even defend your own race. Just another cuck coming up in the world.

mustn't be a blood. don't breach his own bones. bones only know marrow. not the blood.

if it a nigger marrow he has blood kids. let him live

Listen to it patiently. At the end, in Q n A, ask:
"Do you think Jews are crazy too? All Jews are crazy?"

Pretend you're a holocaust survivor's descendant if you have to. Dismantle the left using its own language.

Yeah how can rural and suburban people's compete with very high IQ people like pic related who is obviously a Mensa high echelon member

marrow knows marrow. ask a married nigger if that nigger is a blood to a blood or a foreign ass nigger

there's no such thing as a french ass nigger. they're all ass frenched tongue loving niggers

maybe he's kissed the ffrench way. just murder that french lover if he has

What if my last name isn't Jewey enough?

Joe bub an vegyna

Race wars are sanest and smartest option

it's true

Say that your mother married an American soldier

based black woman names the jew. this should go mainstream

youtube.com/watch?v=z-aoIxOwJCk

Quite nigger

Why is the play called Dutchman?

Judaism is matrilineal. Your dad could be a gentile, you're still a jew.

Be sure to insist that they repeat the words, "All jews are crazy". If they say it, shriek about antisemitism. Then, and only then, can you get up and storm out.

Believe me, you alone can wreck that course, make the teacher and the nigger shit their pants, and maybe get the dean and the media involved.

Why don't you just try sarcasm?

"Why can't white people learn from Africa"

Hahahahahaha deep down she knew it was awful to mix genetics with a nig.

This is probably the best course of action, especially considering while writing Dutchman, Baraka was "in the process of divorcing his Jewish wife, Hettie Jones and embracing Black Nationalism."

Only acceptable pic to accompany this slide thread is OP walking out while simultaneously flipping off the professor.

>tfw to smart to win

they're the only option to keep your fucking kids. all races have them. even the white race. white kids ought to be able to handle all races kids if what he says is true and the white kids are crazy enough

PS: Alternatively, they will demur, and say "I don't mean jews, just non-jewish white people are crazy." This is less satisfying, but will serve as a hard redpill for the whites in the class. The brighter ones will definitely come to realise their position in the cultural marxist pecking order.

LOL she is Jewish tho.

>cumskin
Are they still forcing this meme?

IMAGINE MY SHOCK

ANOTHER SHILL REPOST

STOP REPLYING YOU FUCKING MORONS HOLY SHIT RIGHT CLICK THE IMAGE AND CLICK "SEARCH GOOGLE FOR IMAGE"

YOU FUCKING AUTISTS

We are indeed crazy but it's cool, calculated insanity, like killing 50 million people some decades ago. Niggers fear us because our anger and rage slowly builds up until one fantastic explosion of violence.

Create a presentation called Black People Are Crazy and have in it crime statistics from around the world

this nigger needs a german a gentleman and a scholar. to sow him some rules and cherryowe his forbideen to enter white conversational schools. like this one.

just rule the niggers if you're white. it's sane master slave business and business isn't school

Holy shit, I didn't think my pic would spread that fast all over the internet.

Says the worthless Nog race .....

Throw a fucking book at him and go learn a fucking trade white man.

Man the fuck up!

T.Polack

Fuck off, you cunt.

Do it. Shlomo will be exhilarated

Nice.

There's no winning with their nigger mental gymnastics

You seem salty. Almost like an antifa death cultist who is too pussy to bash anyone after talking so much shit.

peace is an insane complex quite complex to have. keep peace free from niggers and whip that slave

That looks like a Bernie voter, not a Hillary voter.

We turned this into some damn good pasta.

They still say it's "violence" against blacks. But they've redefined "violence" to mean almost any noncucked thought or personal characteristic.

you better start believing in temperate jungles user. you're in one.

to peace

white already has peace and there's no more room. if there's no more room you're crazy and you're fucked far away from freedom like peace is a freedom

De Trayvon Brown, PhD, Goldenberg University,

Fuck Sup Forums just sit down and listen you might learn something
Op could respond with a niggers are crazy presentation too but he won't because he's a cuck don't blame the nig blame the Op
In America we should be able to discuss this shit on all sides

The rural South gobbles more welfare per capita than anyone.
Appalachia needs help getting out of their hole.

White people be crazy and you can't stop a woman from shoppin! Can I get a ahmen!

>city
>people
choose one

yes, her jewish mom got blacked!

You don't need to start the race war. We're already in one. It has been going on for years,

ok rabbi good distraction.

the problem is the jews using race baiting and teaching it to distract from the one race that is the problem the jews who must be destroyed.

Fucking white ethnomasochism

*dumb nigger laughing as he presents insulting anti white garbage*
*white students smile nervously, shift their feet heh heh he has a right to his opinions heh, im not a racist*

We deserve our genocide.

freedom is a shit that already happened from able bodied asshole(s)

shit freedom not peace to master a slave. shit freedom isn't having any peace on the planet. so have your race war with a master white and his slave

this seems like a job done by a doctor: another wannabe master with little toy slaves

checkem!

Pussy detected.

>this old pasta

Considering the current state of the west, I'd say the nigger is not wrong.