Give the MC plot armor

>Give the MC plot armor
>Give him an ability that removes almost all tension in just about every scene he's in

Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eFcPtZ83xL8?t=1m2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>MC has plot armor
>The story is written in a way where the MC doesn't get murdered as soon as he walks out the door
>Plot Armor
ELABORATE
L L
A A
B B
O O
R R
A A
T T
ELABORATE

Josuke's power is that he can heal everyone except himself. Everyone around him gets life threatening injuries except coincidentally him. What the point?

He can't heal them if they die.

Only a few characters died in the whole thing. Almost none of which were important.

So? Most stands could kill you if they get lucky just because JoJo is not an edgy manga where everyone dies doesn't mean there is no tension.

You don't actually read/watch Jojo, do you? Otherwise you'd know what the fights are actually about.
>an ability that removes almost all tension in just about every scene he's in
Yeah, cause Crazy Diamond's ability was really helpful against Bug-Eaten or Shigechi.

He can't heal himself and he can't bring people back to life. Read Jojo before forming opinions on it, please.

Every part has a different main theme, Part 4 is a slice of life comedy and people dying is not going to happen as much as the other parts.

Because it's supposed to be an exciting light small-town slice of life story and not a high-tension game of cat and mouse with death ever looming around the corner?

Friend I don't know to break it to you but the only Joestar to die in their part has been Jonathan and technically Jolyne
Now I feel bad because I can't even understand your complaint OP.
I still found scenes like Josuke on the cycle vs highway star as being tense as shit.

It also was life threatening as Josuke almost dies.

And honestly I'm pretty sure no one in this series except like 3 characters ever suffer real injuries that fuck them up for good. Shit like Joseph losing a hand
Doesn't really happen that often
Don't see how this matters either. Yeah so Josuke got hit in the spleen
We all know he's probably coming back the next chapter
It's like in Vento Aureo where Giorno is fighting some guy who takes bits and pieces of peoples bodies and is literally fine the next page.

>slice of life

Newfag

Jojo is shit anyways.

It's kinda obvious, since he can't heal himself, that he would be the less impetuous and more careful of the party. That's why Okuyasu is usually jumping the gun and getting fucked, cause he knows Josuke has his back.

No hetero but I want Josuke to fuck me.

Battle shounens are shit exactly because there's no tension and too much talking during the battle parts

wait until part 5 where the protag can heal everyone, including himself

also bring back people from the dead as zombies

and more

>annihilates your asshole
>slaps your ass afterwards
>it's healed

>also bring back people from the dead as zombies
To be fair, Buccellati wasn't fated to die when he got fisted by King Crimson. Giorno could have done nothing at all and Buccellati would have still survived until the end of part 5.

>Buccellati wasn't fated to die when he got fisted by King Crimson
>implying

>injuries that fuck them up for good
Narancia walking in on Mista x GioGio

You're gonna hate Giorno.

>I turned my tooth into a jellyfish to suck up the piss
>You died and your ghost floated off into heaven but I turned you into a weird half-zombie for a couple of days

>Doppio gets transported into Bruno's body
>dies
If that doesn't show that he was operating on LOYALTEE alone then idk what does

>oh you're missing a finger?
>let me turn my nipple hair into a finger and stick it to your hand

Yeah the whole hand fetishist serial killer really gives that small town feel.

>try to assassinate Gio
>time stops, GER muda's your shit for 10 pages and heals you back, resumes time and gets Giorno's attention
>"Oh hi Mista, I didn't notice you. Do you need something?"
My little gangstar can't be this moe

He's referring to Rolling Stones. Those deaths became linked due to this stand power.

Giorno has some good moments, like this and the 7 page beatdown.

>implying Josuke wouldn't be gentle and loving as fuck

The doujins have him being playful at worst.

youtu.be/eFcPtZ83xL8?t=1m2s

>I still found scenes like Josuke on the cycle vs highway star as being tense as shit.

There can be absolutely no tension when you know the character has a 100% chance of survival with absolutely no long-term injuries. It's literally impossible. I enjoyed it too, but saying any part of the whole thing was tense is just fucking retarded.