We the People of the European Republic

in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Stability, provide for the common defence, promote European and global trade, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the European Republic.

Article I

Section 1

All legislative Powers herein granted shall be vested in a Council and a Parliament.

Section 2
The Parliament shall be composed of Members chosen every third Year by the People of the several States.

Section 3
The Council of the European Republic shall be composed of two Council members from each State, chosen by the Legislature thereof for six Years; and each Council member shall have one Vote.

Article II
Section 1
1: The executive Power shall be vested in a President of the European Republic. He shall hold his Office during the Term of six Years, and, together with the Vice President, chosen for the same Term, be elected, as follows

2: Each State shall appoint, in such Manner as the Legislature thereof may direct, a Number of Electors, equal to the whole Number of Council members and Representatives to which the State may be entitled in Parliament.

Section 2
The President shall be Commander in Chief of the Army and Navy of the European Republic, and of the Militia of the several States, when called into the actual Service of the European Republic.

Other urls found in this thread:

sputniknews.com/amp/politics/201609171045407558-eu-army-nato-alliance/
youtube.com/watch?v=CCiCjqlHQmw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck off kraut

>dark green country
ok then

I'm always proud whenever I see a map where we have the exact opposite opinion the kraut has.

Fuck you, EU.

>I'm always proud whenever I see a map where we have the exact opposite opinion the kraut has.
You have an opposite opinion to us because you are not European. Of course you do not want a European federation, because you hate Europe.

We don't hate Europe even if we aren't European. So long as it stays where it is safely across the channel.

Fuck off

Personally, screw any kind of deal and we'll survive by ourselves. Also, whew Denmark. Thanks?

Is Germany going to proclaim a really shitty and left wing version of the HRE with the countries having electors.

This is unacceptable.

I like the Danes even more now

i have a better idea, hans

>Switzerland
True neutral

>This is unacceptable.
No, it is not.

More support in France, Netherlands, Belgium, Baltic States, Poland, Italy, Hungary etc. How exactly do you blame this one on the Germans? Similar to the Spanish they seem to be close to undecided, only marginally in favour i.e swing countries.

>I like the Danes even more now
Why? It is not like they would accept a good deal without free movement to Britain.

EU is just another attempt by shifty krauts for world dominance, it's the fourth reich, also you're not fooling me with your hidden flag, Fritz.

fuck off erdogan

This

Also could you stop ruining Europe.....

Because the Danish are not German.

I honestly would not mind agreements between European countries that allow easy movement for holidays and work between our countries.

But I still want to see the EU destroyed

>But I still want to see the EU destroyed

why?

Because nearly everything the EU does that is actually good can be done without all the bad shit that the EU does. The EU has too many regulations and rules that are unneeded and costs a lot of money to run

but you just pulled out. so why do you care if it's destroyed or not?

Fuck off, they always ask yesman and europhiles for these surveys. Nobody in NL is really in favour of more EU, not to mention an EU army.

Insecurity.

Amen

>nice map you have there
>would be a shame
>if someone
>were to
>check it
sputniknews.com/amp/politics/201609171045407558-eu-army-nato-alliance/

>20%
sage

Based Denmark

That's funny, because Portugal and Germany were usually in the same side (with historicall relations), specially in the xx century, both nationalists and fasci/ns

Wait, the slav states are in favour of an EU army?

didnt read your thread muslim, but fuck you if you think id join you in anything but target practice

Oh trust me , we hated a lot of European countries , and don't compare Hitler's germany with today's shithole

>>>>>>>>Bulgarians being part of the EU

>Canada
>A country

>strongly in favour
>20% or more
fucking krauts

We only want an EU army because our personal country armies are basically useless if anything real were to happen.

Portugal and Spain were pro axis in the wwii. Germany leaders praised your country and your leaders praised germany.

youtube.com/watch?v=CCiCjqlHQmw

Rather than creating a massive union you should be trying to break up European countries into smaller ones where people can have a real shot at local control.

I would have a lot more respect for Germany if it was still Natsoc today , wouldn't want to join their Reich for sure but still respect the mand for sure be allies with them.

An EU army will be used to oppress you. You should just push for more gun rights instead.

youre so fucking stupid

They're one of the strongest pro-EU supporters from my observation (at least on this board)

Was with us in the first two world wars and will remain loyal for the third one regardless if they were Russia's bitch for a while. Greatest ally indeed.

Death to the EU

What matters is what you are not what you were.

fuck no this is destructive for the ethno-states of the union. we are not america, we have nations, cultures, languages we are not a blob of people from around the planet. This E.U must fall as quick as possible.

this

Build a wall around yourselvestoo

I think it is a Stockholm syndrome with 2 captors, rather than a policy which carried on from the middle ages.

Well do you support the EU yourself? What's your opinion about your fellow countrymen who support it on this board? Because I've honestly never seen a negative thing coming from you guys regarding Germany and the EU. Maybe that we're cucked and about the refugees for which Germans themselves agree in some parts, but not about the nation itself

Because Europeans are still our kin, even if they are misinformed. It's sociopathic to be complacent with the destruction of other people.