Based Bush BTFOing Donald Trump and his supporters today

Miss him yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14183832
youtube.com/watch?v=QuE--xlkTYk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Against American Creed
We deserve this for leaving our Founding Fathers

W is right. But what does it have to do with Trump?

>miss him yet?
No. Easily the worst president of our generation. Anyone who thinks Bush was remotely competent deserves to be lined up against a wall and shot.

That being said, he has been a pretty decent ex-president. He's kinda like Carter in this regard.

>libshits now jerking off Bush everywhere on the internet

how fucking pathetic is the left.
This is beyond disgusting

>war criminal supports fake news
i fucknig hate stupid people

>bigotry is on the rise
>flies confederate meme flag
>doesn't see what this has to do with Trump
Trump started the entire "fake news" trend. It is because of him that many Americans now believe conspiracy theories they hear from Alex Jones before they listen to reliable news networks.

Outrageous conspiracy theories

The long standing tradition is for former POTUS's to keep their fucking mouths shut, but because Carter, Bush, Obama are Globalists they do everything possible to destroy the US

Still your worst POTUS ever. A literal monkey posing as a human. And a war criminal. He and his whole fucking Administration.

this is why Hillary lost and they just blame russia
Ignorance and naivety cannot be used as an excuse for these people

You're gonna love this one

Bush is a literal war criminal and now liberals are defending him?
Never interrupt your enemy when they are making a mistake.

Your fat country was founded by literal white supremacists.

>Trump started the entire "fake news" trend.

No, that was CNN. They literally coined the term. Trump was just playing along with their game.

fuck me, here's full size

Suddenly the word of Bush is gospel to the lefty retards on twitter, also kek at Bush talking about conspiracy theories, fucking really, I can't tell you how much I would love for every single one of these faggots to get BTFO hardcore.

what is this?
A Bess for ants?

How is this connected to Trump though? His statements seem to be about America as a whole and are pretty valid.

Why just yesterday they were calling him a warmongering nazi bigot racist, now they are sucking his cock like nothing?Fuck these hypocrites.

>reliable

>liberals suddenly love the original literally hitler

correct, these neolib and neocon faggots think america began in 1965

being proud of my culture is bigoted? simmer down there, nancy. Or are you a goldstein? A nancy goldstein?

I want him hanged and disemboweled for sending my friend and thousands more to their death just because he was mad ol Saddam tried to have his daddy killed.

Yeah Las Vegas would have gone off without a hitch with Bush at the helm. I'd much rather be talking about the 6000+ dead than this low kill count dribble we're digging through.

you joking? Only the last president of the USA can possibly be worst than Obama.

The internets are going wild about this.
Eventurally childerns will learn.

GEORGE BUSH
DOESN’T CARE
ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE

>American Creed

Implying we didn't dip out on it years ago. The fact anyone can vote outside of what was originally decided shows how fucked this shit hole is

found you

>Trump started the whole fake news trend
Umm, no sweetie

DUUHHHHHH I LUB GEORG BOOSH NAO

>neolib
>neocon
>and
Same people user.

They brought up self evident truths in a lot of what they drafted. They were as based as you could be

how fucking rich

They were all geniuses. The American project was a beacon of light in the world. Then it got hijacked by kikes, and the rest is history.

Behold, the power of our God Emperor! He can make liberals love a guy that they hates for 16 years.

Not really. His administration made some very serious mistakes that lead to the deaths of a lot of Americans after the Afghanistan & Iraq invasions (not even going to get into the reasoning behind the invasion, just that the occupation could have been done so much better).

He's been what every former President should be though: quiet. Too bad that seems to be changing.

>people so easily forgetting that Bush Junior was one of the worst presidents of all time

If any liberal commentator tries to defend his record I will know for sure they're full of shit. For years he was the whipping boy for comedians due to his idiotic demeanour and religious beliefs.

Remember when he was also Literally Hitler?

I don't get it. Bush witnessed firsthand the leftist media abuse AND muslim terrorism.
Why would he think America's "bigotry" is unjustified in any way?

OH SWEETIE. YOU'RE STOOPING THAT LOW TO SUCKING BUSH'S BALLS?

Dems in 2007:
>George Bush is a rural/suburban retard. He hates blacks and is the worstest president we've ever had

Dems in 2017:
>Wow. Truly brave and stunning words from the often maligned and unfairly criticised president George Bush. Was always just a goofy, lovable guy.

Didn't Trump almost call him out over 9/11?

Dubya should keep his dumb mouth shut and disappear, it ain't like that no more.

dude is zog as fuck
probably the zoggiest american president ever

Hi Shareblue shill

Jeb should run as a Democrat in 2020. George can be his Bill.

>Didn't Trump almost call him out over 9/11?
There was a debate with Jeb and he said something like "Didn't 9/11 happen under your brother's watch?"

Then: BUSH IS A NAZI

Now: TRUMP IS A NAZI, BUSH IS GREAT

Trump has libs sucking Dubyas cock. Winning.

Obama covered up Bush's War Crimes. Trump is not covering up Obama Treason.

(((American Creed)))

>let's forget about those WMD's and the destabilization of the middle east, much less the shitty economy!

Your "culture" revolves around the enslavement of an entire race of people, and then spent the next 100 years thinking up other ways to oppress them.

I was born in Georgia, and for my entire life I have been steeped in your racist culture. It is disgusting. The only good thing about southern "culture" is the food, and even that was created by black people.

Not even Goebels my dude, actually it was coined in Vatican

WAR CRIMINAL

WAR CRIMINAL

The 1790 Naturalization act our founders put together strongly implies otherwise.

Fuck the Bushs, they can't rott away soon enough.

>Your "culture" revolves around the enslavement of an entire race of people, and then spent the next 100 years thinking up other ways to oppress them.

that's history, and there's more to culture than history. Further, that's an overly simplified and clearly biased view of the richness of southern history.

>I was born in Georgia, and for my entire life I have been steeped in your racist culture.

the only reason a person would hate their culture is if their life sucks. Sucks to be a loser, dont it? Dont blame me for it.

>The only good thing about southern "culture" is the food, and even that was created by black people.

are black people not considered southerners? Damn, now who's the bigot?

nigger

>Blasphemy against the American creed
Bigotry and "white supremacy" were part of America for most of it's existance, were they not?

>Miss him yet?
Like never before actually.

Fuck Gonald Gumpf n fuck WHITE PIPO!!

>government more susceptible to fabrication
>Starts decade long war on fabricated evidence

Politicians hanging from trees when?

> Bush
> Based

Good bait, kid.

>believing the same thing the founding fathers did is unamerican

>there's more to culture than history.
And yet your entire culture revolves around that flag. That flag represents, first amd foremost, men who fought and died for the right to own other men. After the civil war was over, that flag represented the butthurt, traitorous losers who then decided to continue keeping black people a subjugated class by any means necessary. What parts of southern "culture" could one possibly be proud of?

>the only reason a person would hate their culture is if their life sucks
Nice projecting. Just because I was born in Georgia doesn't mean I identify with southern culture. My parents moved there before I was born, and I have since abandoned that sinkhole of a state. Living comfortably in Colorado now.

>are black people not considered southerners?
According to your ancestors, they are only worth 3/5 of a southerner.

Yeah that's what gets me the most. How the Left recycled all their criticisms of Bush and tatics of screwing with a Repulican administration the second Trump stepped into office, proving they're just anti-Republican/right-wing than actually caring about the performance of the President.

How the Left just hurls their accusatory labels and they're never logically consistent at all. It's all in the moment basically, say whatever in the moment that's emotionally satisfying like "BUSH IS HITLER" but don't even stand by the view and will suddenly change if that's what's pushing their agenda-in-the-moment.

A lack of logical consistency means ulterior motives. That's all.

>That flag represents, first amd foremost, men who fought and died for the right to own other men.

thats what it represents for you. To the millions who still fly it, slavery is irrelevant. It's not even in their mind.

>Living comfortably in Colorado now.

thank god. Im sure you fit right in, weirdo.

>According to your ancestors, they are only worth 3/5 of a southerner.

according to my ancestors the earth was flat. The fuck is your point?

you're the only one who sounds like a bigot

I live in georgia, all niggers do is sit on their ass and eat like pigs and trash everything expecting everyone else to pay the fucking bill.Black mother fuckers also have no right to be claiming they are oppressed considering the sorry sacks of shit get all the welfare and food stamps and free housing they could possibly imagine, but even that isn't good enough for the little niggers.

>jews ship few thousand niggers (already enslaved by other niggers) hundreds of years ago into better conditions, make them free
>waaaah your entire culture is about muh slavery
You are irrelevant garbage, you're just a biological weapon used to undermine a country.

>they're just anti-Republican/right-wing than actually caring about the performance of the President.
>implying the GOP is any different
Mitch McConnell was the most obstructionist Senate majority leader in recent history

>call any Bush based
>immediately deemed retarded spaz
>KYS

>muh jooz
Do you think those Jewish slavers would have brought over those slaves if land-owning whites weren't too greedy to pay poor whites a living wage?

>To the millions who still fly it, slavery is irrelevant. It's not even in their mind.
This is why southern culture is so toxic. "I fly this here flag cuz I'm a REBEL!!!"
No, you're a treasonous faggot and you deserve the rope. You still haven't told me why southern culture is in any way redeemable

>all niggers do is sit on their ass and eat like pigs and trash everything expecting everyone else to pay the fucking bill
You just described every hick redneck I have ever met

The plan worked out, that's what matters

>This is why southern culture is so toxic. "I fly this here flag cuz I'm a REBEL!!!"

now who's projecting?

>No, you're a treasonous faggot and you deserve the rope.

now who's the bigot?

You should be more tolerant of other cultures.

That's funny, every "hick redneck" I have ever met has a fucking job and isn't living in the fucking hood.Try living in a black neighborhood for once you little pussy, they aren't worth a pot to piss in.

The only good thing that came out of the Bush presidency was this extremely exploitable image

Sure is funny how none of these brown supremacists, or hell, even Dubya himself were there for Jeb! when he was up against Trump

He's saying this because him and his CIA daddy are in hot water now. Sights are on them. You've gotta ask yourself why even RINOs and neocons are playing the leftist misdirection "muh discrimintation" card now.

It's their last gasp before the guillotine falls.

I never thought I would see that day that the left would be praising George W Bush

strawpoll.me/14183832
strawpoll.me/14183832
strawpoll.me/14183832
strawpoll.me/14183832
strawpoll.me/14183832

>Liberals now supports the warhawks in the republican party, which includes Mccain aswell

THIS

>treasonous

ah yes, "jefferson davis vs. the united states of america" a trial that every law student studies in depth... oh wait, that never fucking happened. confederate cemeteries are subject to the same legal protections federal cemeteries are. confederate veterans received the same benefits (including pension!) that union veterans did.
you don't even know what the word "treason" means. how is anyone supposed to take you seriously when you're just so fucking ignorant of everything?

wtf I love war criminals now

It's because he's not President anymore, that's all.

Trust me, Trump is only "the worst ever!" until the next GOP President.

He didnt mention trump. Unless this was part of a larger interview.

Yep, when we get literally the real literal Hitler as our next president, they're all going to love Trump.

W was Hitler but you see Trump is Mecha HITLER. Which is obviously worse because of the mecha part. Glad I could clear that up for you and not have you believing that liberals have zero beliefs or convictions that change based on whats popular like a bunch of consumerist shill faggots. #Resist

youtube.com/watch?v=QuE--xlkTYk

It's a never ending cycle of retardation i'm afraid.

And just wait. When we elect literally Hitler next, they will be sucking Trumps dick.

Bush has spoken, Trumptards BTFO

Tell me, why do you fly that traitorous flag?

In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance. When your culture was founded upon the idea that slavery is a good thing, I as a tolerant person should be intolerant of your intolerance.

>every redneck has a job and doesn't live in the hood
No, they run disability scams and live in the holler.

Deep State is that terrified, yes, to go through such lengths.
>An enemy of my enemy is my friend, even though he's also my enemy
But it doesn't matter. Libshits and cuckservatives are about to get destroyed, and there is no mortal agency in this world that could save them for what is about to happen next.

>No, that was CNN.
I could have sworn it was WaPo. It was definitely in the left's MSM common jargon pool before Trump's statement blew back on them.