BUSH SAYS BIGOTRY SEEMS EMBOLDENED

BUSH SAYS BIGOTRY SEEMS EMBOLDENED

What did he mean by this

twitter.com/axios/status/921039912115294208

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KjmjqlOPd6A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>"More vulnerable to conspiracy theories and outright fabrication"

Of all the people who could have said something like this, it had to be him.

Glumpf B T F O

Is it a coincidence that his daddy’s JFK files will be released by Trump soon? Makes you think.

Based Dubya

The Bushes have been pozzed since the beginning. We all know what his daddy did to JFK.

I almost feel bad for GWB though. He's just reading the words they in front of him.

trump more like flumpf

Hell mf yeah it's emboldened. EVEN after Yeb tanked he still doesn't know what goddam timeline he's in.

When they start talking about conspiracy theories, that means the theories are true.

Cheney whispering into Dubya's ear
>WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION

He's sad that one of his retarded sons or brothers or relatives isn't President now

>Imagine if your parents did such a heavy brainwash on you, that you don't even question anything they tell you and then you go to war over your daddy's pump and dump, the day after "losing" a trillion dollars in DOD.

IT'S AFRAID

Bush did 9/11

>dubya
>the one guy the left mocked relentlessly
>told him to his face all the time what a dumb piece of shit he is
>constantly ridiculed

And now he's on their side, lol.

How is this not a cult?

That's how far we have come. The left now respects Dubya. What a world we live in.

Glad the man who should be rotting in a cell for killing millions felt the need to opine without irony.

This. Fun fact: Conspiracy theorists and the social shame that comes with them was invented by the state as propaganda to keep normies from listening to people who were right about government corruption etc and spoke out against the public narrative.

>bump for truth

9 years later and he still puts a shit eating grin on my face

>>"More vulnerable to conspiracy theories and outright fabrication"
so which came first? the conspiracy theorist or the conspiratorial government?

fuck dubya

>That's how far we have come. The left now respects Dubya. What a world we live in.
it's so fucking weird. they act like little bush is the voice of reason now. obama was the superficial change from bush and trump is the actual change from bush.

It's like they expect us not to remember.

>coke vs. pepsi

Same shit, different asshole.

>Kike Puppet is angry at Trump

this has happened thousands of times by now, it's now longer news

It doesn't fit any historical definition of marriage whatsoever.

historical marriage wasn't that great to start with.

WTF, liberals like Bush now?

Legacy restored.

That's not an argument, it was still never gay.........

All I see when I hear this man talk

>conspiracy theories and outright fabrications

Like WMD in IRAQ? Killed thousands of good Americans for money. Destabilizing the middle east and causing ISIS and the refugee bullshit in Europe.

GO FUCKYOURSELF GWB you cunt.

>not an argument
No shit Sherlock, it's called a statement.

Please clap for my brother. He is so cool, cool like a Moose!

Btw.

A guy I know got arrested for hatespeech on Sup Forums. Apparently someone called the cops when they saw the flag, and now he is arrested. How do people get arrested from Sup Forums, how is this possible?

Its a statement that does not support your bad meme nor make it anymore factual/funny.

>They will tell you that tyranny in this country is just around the corner. You should reject those voices... -Obama

(((They))) are running out of ideas so they have to drag GWB out of the propaganda closet. These are the same people who demonized him in the not so far off past. It's over, they're just grasping for straws now. It truly is happening.

He means intelligence agencies all over are brainwashing Americans into being polarized rabble rousers

bush is actuly meaning

You said that gay marriage doesn't fit the historical definition of marriage
My statement suggests that the historical definition of marriage contains a number of things we would not support now

It's kinda sad they had to bring the Dubya out.

He was universally reviled when I was younger. Not sure how he's gonna help their cause.

why do people suddenly give a shit about what George W Bush says?

gays shouldnt be able to get married because gays shouldnt be allowed to live desu

feel smug about yourself

Blumpf!

They spent eight fucking years turning him into either Satan or the biggest dumbass who ever took the office. Who are they trying to convince, the two boomers who still like him?

By ZZZLOMPF!!!

>Slow and Steady
>Jeb! surge incoming

surely he meant to say "bigots seem emboldened"

This was my first thought.

Traditional marriage in the west is a christian religious concept. That religion is not only against gay marriage but even gay happenings for a single night. You could say it contained a lot of dreadful things, but that one is not one of them. Modern marriage is not real marriage, its an appropriated mockery stolen from religious people. Which is funny if you really think about it, a bunch of godless gay people absolutely needed to be able to gain a religious title so they could bugger each in bed at night. As if it was stopping them from being degenerate already.

Well, to quote Bushy boy:
youtube.com/watch?v=KjmjqlOPd6A

Fuck him and his globalist handlers. By the way, his daddy and all his friends about to get blown the FUCK OUT with the release of the JFK files.

Get ready, faggot.

>Modern marriage is not real marriage

>the young
>who never experienced the galvanizing moral clarity of the cold war
>moral clarity of the cold war

HAHAHAHAHAH HOLE E SHIT

Marriage long predates Christianity's existence senpai. There also used to be common-law marriage which was totally secular and you didn't even have to go to a courthouse to get a certificate, only a few states still allow that though but I think that should come back.

All of those seem pretty great except the Jewish bullshit from the levant.

oh jew

He also said this

"We must hear and help them but we cannot wish globalization away any more than we could wish away the agricultural revolution or the industrial revolution,”

Were not debating a changing concept, the sins are still sins.
That is why I said in the west. I too agree with the common law and I always have. The whole gay marriage thing confused me,because if you remember. They didn't want "common law" or "civil union" it had to absolutely be called what Christian religion called it. I'm not even religious and I personally feel gay marriage makes of mockery of their religion. In fact I never thought Id see the day where I not only feel bad for western Christians but actively help defend their beliefs

>the sins are still sins.
that's problematic!

post more

it was a one off joke page

Remember: They are begging you to like your old spineless leaders again.
See their love of McCain

T-T-TRUMP IS TRYING TO DIVIDE US
>Democrats have been dividing every possible demographic they can come up with (even creating new ones) off and away from whites men, convincing them that white men are the enemies, and presenting themselves as the only choice-- for decades.

He means that niggers are getting uppity lately, and its time to cull the herd.