youtube.com/watch?v=IIX9aoN7g4o
youtube.com/watch?v=woiMYzVTl9c
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic
youtube.com/watch?v=RBBrZ3d2sJE
youtube.com/watch?v=k4xGqY5IDBE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There are people who live with shows that are 30 years, 50 years old.

>k-shit with all those real classics

Fuck why do the years go by so fast now?

Cardcaptor Sakura's tv anime adaptation aired 18 years ago

why are other boards such shit compared to Sup Forums? i'm talking about super-uncomfy boards like /his/, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /cgl/, /sci/, and Sup Forums (not even counting the containment boards).

>Neon Genesis Evangelion is 21 years old

Savvyness.

Imagine Sup Forums if everything people did was to talk about directors like Okada and Butcher or about studio wars.

The thing is though, there are kids on Sup Forums right now who weren't even alive when Full Metal Alchemist was airing.

do you think Sup Forums will last another 13 years?

i do

>There are kids on Sup Forums right now that were underage b& when FMA was airing

Because anime is and always has been a niche hobby. Mainstream western culture, even "nerd" culture, holds it at arm's length and treats it as nothing more than a source of memes and injokes. Sup Forums is somewhat insulated from the radical, eclectic changes in western internet culture because the majority that drive those cultural shifts take no interest in our media or taking part in its discussion. Those that do take an interest typically stop at the level of meme-aggregation websites where they can fuel their "sempai pls noitce meh" jokes without putting in any deeper level of personal investment.

Basically, not enough people care to ruin Sup Forums, so it hasn't been ruined as quickly as the rest of the website. Our changes happen much slower and more subtly because there's less external interest.

You mean like 2008-2013? Those were dark times.

I'm not saying the cancer doesn't exist, I'm saying that other things beyond the cancer exist, which is not always the case for other boards.

Yes, but it will be nothing like it is now or was before.

That's part of the beauty of it.

Yeah so?

Honestly I miss the really mean aggressive days of Sup Forums back in 10'ish. It keeps the cancer out.

>You are 12 years old

>K-ON aired 20 years ago

>K-on! survived more than one season
That's the part you should feel sad about faggot

I'm 42 and I've seen many shows come and go. Anime is still great.

>42
That's pretty sad user.

>There are kids on Sup Forums right now that were underage b& when FMA was airing

I almost feel like it gets better from year to year.
I remember being younger and passing over most of the shows each season after 1 episode because they were low-budget timeslot fillers. Nowadays even the low budget shows typically have something going for them, and I feel like we get actually outstanding stuff way more often than we used to.

>1990 was 46 years ago
What the fuck happened?

>about to become a wizard

When jokes and memes become real.

What's sad about it? I still love anime after watching it for 30+ years. Every season has shows that are worth watching.

Your delusion

>42 and you watch anime

Holy shit someone I didn't know they allowed residents of retirement homes to browse Sup Forums.

Because you don't like to be challenged, you are fine in staying in your "comfy" (lol) bubble and never take a moment to think intellectually even once in your life.

Sup Forums is shit at a fundamental level by now. It's not that people don't care to ruin the board, it already is ruined. (also lol if you think anime isn't mainstream now)
You know it is when your average thread is "I want to ____ generic cute character". It's just plain sad, and people who defend this board are simply too far gone from reality.
I won't even say take a look at yourself, but really you are all pretending this board is good. It's the same shit as Sup Forums, but without the self-awareness

>Say that while posting Cardcaptor
Why is that? Where you worried that you would have to stop browsing Sup Forums by the end of the decade?

Newfags need to use the words fag and faggot more, it feels like the conerstone of Sup Forums has been pulled out.

5 years to go.

>lol
Fuck off faggot.

Well, this user probably perfectly exemplify what I meant by savvy in Look at how hard he tries.
>never take a moment to think intellectually even once in your life

Sup Forums isnt a shitposting ground for every non Sup Forums board on Sup Forums so even at its worse it is still better than Sup Forums

i'm sorry to inform you you've been wasting your time on an anonymous forum if that is your mindset. also i have a STEM degree from the #1 university in the world so i don't think you can challenge me on this (lol).

Smug Sakura is an iconic meme, user. I don't really even like CCS, I dropped it like 30 episodes in, but I still appreciate Sakuraposting.

i often feel like i'm the only successful adult on Sup Forums

I'm pretty successful too, made a couple of apps and to this day dumb kids give me more money than I could ever use.

But /his/ is relatively tame and Sup Forums has some of the toppest if not the toppest bantz on all of Sup Forums.

God damn you f/a/ggots are delusional.

I only come to this board on a bimonthly basis. Sup Forums is only a mediocre kind of bad.

This

I like to browse pretty much every board at least once per day and I can tell you the only good ones are: Sup Forums /o/ /fit/ /jp/ and maybe /ic/. They have stayed true to moot's original intent for anonymous discussion. Keep in mind I don't have any hobbies.

Everyones been here longer. Sup Forums and Sup Forums exploded within the last few years. Sup Forums is similar and some how remarkably shit. But Sup Forumss population has been on a steady curve

Sup Forums is one of the worst boards of all what are you talking about?

if you think about it there will just be one day you close the tab, and just. Never come back.

>/o/
>good
>not run into the ground by furfags because there is absolutely zero moderation

>Nuclear war destroyed the world in the futuristic 199X year.

The root of the problem has always been accessibility. In the 90s it was hard subs a passing tapes around from autist to autist. Then torrents and Fancy typesetting. Now streaming on CR. All those kids you saw in the grocery stores back in 2011-2012 playing Minecraft on their moms ipads are now streaming anime and cross boarding over here with only like a month of lurking and barely 5 shows under their belt. Because of the whole wooaaaa.... its not "reddit" deep web secret club meme.

I don't see what is bad about Sup Forums

Not me. It's much more interesting to think about a future where the anime industry has collapsed or has been polluted by the Chinese or Korean markets so much that it becomes unrecognizable. After that, Sup Forums will still be around, but I don't know what we'l talk about. There is a specific type of personality and subculture (that does not even require a context to survive and carry on its traditions) that is found only here on the internet, and I doubt that we, in a collective sense, will ever be dispersed.

What are you doing with your life user?

Its lame.

Fullmetal Alchemist began in August 2001 yo. The manga is 15 years old.

>maybe /ic/
Nope not even close. Everybody's too busy shitposting with "muh ligamemes" or "muh talent>perseverance" or "muh loomis", baiting and reverse baiting each other into moot arguments and reposting their +6 months old art instead of actually drawing or providing any meaningful criticism. Save for some few generals, it's like that meme about Sup Forums being too busy shitposting to watch anime.
If you really want to see people drawing without a care in the world you go to the half-dead /i/

Comparable forums are much, much lamer.

This.

Sup Forumsfags are nothing more than normalfag cancer.

Time won't stop.

>Tenchi muyo is 24 years old

As you get older, time is perceived to be faster.

It's why 6 hours of school felt like an eternity when you're in grade school

/his/ is the only place on Sup Forums where I regularly see diehard Christians. i'm not trying to be a fedora, but it's fucking disturbing seeing their threads and thinking, 'these guys DEFINITELY do not post on any other boards' and shouldn't really belong on the internet either.

imo, if you're on Sup Forums at all you should belong to one of the big five communities: Sup Forums Sup Forums Sup Forums Sup Forums or Sup Forums

>i'm not trying to be a fedora
You were woefully unsuccessful

i'm 36 and still enjoy it when the wife lets me

So everyone under 30? If I'm here when I'm 30 I think I'd be a bit of a pathetic loser and it will probably happen.

>Keit-ai is 5 years old

enough

Sup Forums will always be the worst board on this site. Anyone who say's Sup Forums is worse is honestly deluding themselves.

So why did you include moeshit among thise classics? After the release of K-off it was the dawn of boring moeblob anime made to play safe, and as usual, the seasonalshitters and MALfags eat it up.

My guess is that K-on had such a large impact on the industry

Look at how many bait threads get posted here. Then look at how many people respond. Then take a look at what you need to get a thread to reach 500 replies. Has your thread got loli, anime tiddies, something something waifu, seasonal shit? Then you're on a roll.

This place is no different from other boards. Try and post a black anime girl, see if the thread doesn't turn into le epic trump Sup Forums meme.

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/

Confirmed.

dang i was 9 when you anons were posting about code geass.

Code geass was one hell of a ride and It was better because you weren't there.

>implying THIS should be acceptable on Sup Forums

All these youngsters. I watched my first "made in Japan" cartoons fifty years ago.

They were better than American toons then, and they are even more so today.

I can't understand why I don't like Sup Forums. You think it would be like here but with comic books but the whole board is just awful.

Now you feel old

31 years ago

You're a fool. The hyperaggressiveness only leads to newcomers believing that this is normal and makes them hyperaggressive to everyone in an attempt to fit in, which is what caused the board being a toxic environment.

Nuking the own board in an attempt to keep out perceived invaders only lead to Sup Forums's old population being mutated and sickened, and invited cockroaches immune to radiation and now even thriving and multiplying, because it's a wonderful place.

i will cry

for me it was when homestuck came out and i realized i was amidst a bunch of fucking weirdos

>born the same year Pokemon aired in America for the first time
>I can legally post here now

>30 years old

My first waifu. My first 2D-related boner. Upside is that it doesn't feel dated at all, just vintage

Why not? Would you really prefer an endless stream of edgy sarcasm?

>The previously named shows are slowly being erased as they go past 35
Sad

whoever made this has great taste. each series pretty much captures the zeitgeist of its time.

Soon.

>implying Sup Forums is currently alive
>implying it isn't a small collections of shut-ins and the rest are just super-advanced shitposting robots

Still mad about how School Rumble ended

But as individuals one day will be your last on Sup Forums. And you don't know when that will be.

>tfw 43

I am an old fart, looking forward to being a grump jii-san

got the beard already

Pathetic loser reporting. See you in 10 years, brat.

>implying there is more then 2 people on Sup Forums

It's just me and you, user. The rest are all my proxy posts

that's what secret santa's for you lonely shut-ins

DELETE THIS THREAD

>Keit愛 OST

OP: youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
ED1: youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
ED2: youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo

OP Full: youtube.com/watch?v=4NShEKYoPXw
ED 1 Full: youtube.com/watch?v=IIX9aoN7g4o
ED 2 Full: youtube.com/watch?v=woiMYzVTl9c

>Keit愛 TVアニメ

PV: youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
EP 1: youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
EP 13: youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic

>Keit愛: 君の名は。

PV: youtube.com/watch?v=RBBrZ3d2sJE
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=k4xGqY5IDBE

Nothing wrong with it user, everybody can have their own hobbies.

>implying any of those but K-ON and Haruhi are classics