We deserve to be nuked. Kill us all

We deserve to be nuked. Kill us all.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t-7mQhSZRgM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>mfw some random american on Sup Forums is most likely gonna be the next breivik

You Maniacs! You blew it up! Ah, damn you! God damn you all to hell!

for what reason

You guys were only there for a year anyways.
kidding.

Pic related.

Atheists are buttblasted and feel It's a violation of church and state.

They're really trying to set it up. Just make a patriot fucking snap so they can go to town on gun control and such

Daily reminder that Atheists are even worse than Muslims

jews really hate crosses

This picture sums up the current state of the US.

What flag?

bump

Aight, everyone get their tiki torches and white polos

They are literally tearing down the culture of our country, and we do nothing but watch

Good. Fuck the JewSA for meddling time and time again in European affairs.

Catholics = Nazi

Canada is back baby

Imagine the trainwreck horror show Kim will turn into down the road as she undergoes increasingly extreme surgeries to try and hold onto her status as a sex goddess.

Habbening:
same federal court has ruled this flag unconstitutional, star of david must be added and white field darkened
> enjoy the u.n. ban ass

>Imagine
>Kim
NO !

The war on Christianity has accelerated immensely in the past decade

And the only thing I've seen my catholic church do is a concede and let it happen.
Christians have no fight left in them anymore.

Bull-Queers, Mongrel-Theists, Talmud Jew - Wars...

They should put-up a monument to Satan.

Who needs titles and religions. Just be an apaithiest and respect peaceful faiths and ideas philosophically. Doesn't matter if there are gods or not, we all live and die the same as our ancestors. I am happy to rip atheist scum apart with my bare hands in the future race war.

The fucking thing is falling apart and is by far the ugliest war memorial I've ever seen in America.
I know that more people in America will die today because they ate a fucking hamburger wrong than Americans who died in World War 1, but regardless of its religious meaning, it should be torn down and replaced with something that doesn't look like it was the mad creation of a man with way too much concrete.
Replace it with a memorial like this.

>In my opinion its ugly so therefore tear it down because I have a moral authority over everyone else

ftfy

>atheist scum = race war

Kim Kardashian is closer to the current American culture than Jefferson. Pretty good idea.

The race war will be ideological aswell. It will evolve into the final reich

I wouldn't let some fucking cuck judge tear my country's war memorials down. Slap the cuffs on me.

These men didn't die in the Flanders mud to see their memory erased by some scrawny atheist agitator. They died so that a country that respects its citizens might not perish from the earth and so that pride of a country in its word and bond meant something. To remove a memorial to patriotism, loyalty, action and fidelity would be a stain on my country's reputation. I hope the sheriffs refuse.

Because it's not a ww2 lolocaust museum.

It should be torn down and replaced because it's fucking falling apart, but also because it's ugly.
Even in OP's image you can see where some of the concrete has fallen away, in others you can see where there's large cracks forming at the corners of the cross.
Then again, I can see from your previous posts that you're an edgelord, more than likely somewhere around the age of 16. I'm also guessing that you're one of the 2015-2016 bandwaggoners.
So in short, you're an underagefag edgelord bandwaggoner with no understanding of construction materials and structural stresses over time.

>atheist scum
lol this niggerkike actually believes in gods

fuck jesus and fuck your god :3

How am I an edgelord? I am clearly stating you are delivering a useless opinion that doesn't add to the subject at all. Fuck you

>"I am happy to rip atheist scum apart with my bare hands in the future race war"
>"How am I an edgelord?"
I'm a civil engineer who works in concrete structures every day. It's peppered with fissures and probably won't last another 5 years.
If it was a building, it would already be demolished for being a risk to health and safety in most of the civilized world, and since cracks form due to a lack of rebar or internal support, there's nothing that can be done to fix it.
How is pointing out the obvious fact that it's going to end up falling anyway a "useless opinion"?
Also, UNDERAGEBAN WEN
MODS

The reason its being torn down is because of crybaby atheists. You are atheist scum and I know you and your wife's son are scared of me ripping you both apart with my bare hands.

>gets called out for being an edgelord and underage
>"How am I an edgelord"
>continues to act like an edgy sixteen year old
MODS, we've got a lost child here!

Aye. It's not like niggers truly believe in God or fear his wrath considering all the stupid shit they keep doing.

Captcha: GRAND CALLING

You are scum and I will rip out your internal organs and shove them into your wife's son's asshole and cut your dick off and shove it into his mouth and make him suck it till you cum blood and puss into his little mouth

Considering how much you faggots brag about your gun rights, you don't seem to ever use that right to defend your heritage from the forces trying to destroy it.

Sup Forums still has the magic touch

Lil raging edgekid confirmed.

Shut up finland

youtube.com/watch?v=t-7mQhSZRgM

>1 post by this ID

KEK

bermuda

Hi, little fella. It looks like you could use a nap.

I am feeling sleepy all of a sudden

This isn't a real tweet

>It's peppered with fissures and probably won't last another 5 years.
well shit then they wasted alot of money on a lawsuit i guess

They died because aristocrats and rich businessmen wanted to carve up Europe and gain prestige and wealth. What you said is ideological hogwash meant to brainwash good men into dying in those trenches so their masters could play their little games.

It's happening again

Good. Get that shit out of my state. Maryland is an atheist state fuck off Christians

>It's peppered with fissures and probably won't last another 5 years.
Just like your ass you fucking cuck

if you're gonna go on a spree don't use guns unless you KNOW you can beat the high-score.
Thanks.

>tfw you will never be MKULTRA'd to go on a killing spree.

So you would rather they be forgotten? No soldier should be forgotten no matter what.

Jesus loves you user, even though you're disrespectful to fallen soldiers.

Are they at least moving it to a church.

Metaphorically dancing on their graves isn't enough, they go and actually fuck with memorials. fuck

If you look up this story, they've been trying to get this memorial removed for years.

Use your fucking eyes, Amerifat.
I'd hate to see what it looks like on the other side.

Ok, Canadia.

Atheism is just a tool used to weaken the most popular religion in preparation for Islam, then the atheists get BTFO and go to a new country to cry about how bad religion is so Islam can come into that one too.

>Fox news
They're replacing the memorial because it's falling apart you spaz.
Go report on antifa being fucking Communists in Florida.

all the fallen soldiers memories torn down. They didn't die for this.

You mean kikes?

>Imagine the trainwreck horror show Kim will turn into down the road as she undergoes increasingly extreme surgeries to try and hold onto her status as a sex goddess.
You mean the trainwreck comedy show

Then it should be replaced with a replica that has rebar support

I'm an atheist but I would have no problems if that person chopping down that cross got crucified

The memorial should be demolished, the land under it should be sold to a private organization and the cross should be rebuilt from granite or limestone.
Your constitution separates church and state, and if the land continues to be public land, the Humanists will just continue filing lawsuits.

>why the fuck do they want to tear this amazing memorial down?

True, but the memorial is in need of upkeep.
It's nice to see commemoration, even if their time in the war was short-lived. I've gone through two separate universities in the last decade and most Canadian students couldn't tell you what Vimy Ridge was. Hell, most didn't know Canada was involved in the great war...apart from the "peeing in your sock" thing.

Shouldn't they build a new one, because ww1 was an absolutely horrible war.

no shit eh? What good are guns if you can't even use them.

yup.

Unemployed potato nigger engineer detected.

hey dont take my position as the next crusader! im currently working on it just give me a few more months

never forget...you would be speaking german now...

the horror...

how fucked are the anglos ?

I mean loosing a war thats one thing but winning and then got dildoed by choice..

brrrr....

i do not in any ways condone such thing but if any of you ameri-burgers decides to snap then please use gasoline bombs, trucks of peace or machetes
please think of the guns
also bonus points: declare that you converted to islam first and leave a note that you are acting to punish the infidels for their tolerance of sodomy

Jews: I will remove your history

Autist white christian: hurr durr kill us please.

This.

if you use guns on a killing spree you will literally destroy the purpose of your attack spree.

In fact you would be better off going on a false flag attack and attacking white people while pretending to b e a crazed(average) liberal.

also meleeing a bunch of degenerates might not be as effective but i'd think it can provide some extra satisfaction

Well amerifats still teach Normandy beach like it was a victory instead of a miscalculation. By virtue of it being the American landing, they teach kids that the US won the war single handedly even though it was a slice and dice of epic proportions. Eisenhower was probably the most incompetent military commander in all of history.

its never just about atheism or communism. Its about abolitionism with these fucks. EVERYTHING MUST BE ABOLISHED!

Martin Luther King used and abused women. He was shacked up with a call girl half of the time, and the FBI has the tapes.

Time to remove and rename all of the monuments, streets, and other offensive reminders of this hateful man.

They have been just as infiltrated as all other institutions. Only the people remain to rise up against the insanity.

i hope you get fucked with a kim kardashian statue

And we should remove all the crosses marking the fallen soldiers graves. That or we sell the land to a public individual and allow him to do what he wants with the land.

Americans, what are you going to do about this? White House Petition? Can you guys organise an armed militia and protect it? Come on, you have guns, you should be able to do something - if this monument goes down, it'll start an avalanche of dismantling every single american symbol until there's nothing remains.

you ignore that the point of that war was to achieve victory with the highest casualty rate possible

Ive been posting articles like this and the one about the commie getting impregnated by a dog for 'award winning art' with the caption "if you were to hop in a time machine and take this bad boy back to england June 5th 1944 I bet ya d-day would be cancelled"

And that tactic is getting overwhelmingly favorable responses. I recommend other anons try it out.

Slaves and Freedom Memorial Cross

REMINDER

There is a very possible coming up framing white militias of doing just that.

You can be snarky all you like about this, but it won't stop this monument from being removed.
Here's the thing, you're probably the type who supports the second amendment without question. In this case, the constitution is on the side of the cucks, but suddenly you're all in favour of overriding the constitution?
I'm in no way saying that we should remove all crosses from the Arlington cemetery, but the amount of Amerifats (mainly bandwaggoners) who scream "SECOND AMENDMENT" on Sup Forums but constitution forget about the rest of the constitution.