Why is he so angry /pol?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4997594/Shia-LaBeouf-takes-plea-deal-public-drunkeness-case.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/thecampaignbook/status/921043746434768897
youtu.be/Hen0wMT8unA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfbBqBOSXlU
youtube.com/watch?v=bvRc7pwnt0U&list=RDMMbvRc7pwnt0U
georgiadefenders.com/probation.terms.htm
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2922170/Maddie-Ziegler-talks-Shia-LaBeouf-s-hygiene-controversial-Elastic-Heart-video.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hes a stupid faggot that thinks its cool but only because he hasn't felt true anger.
he used to be a fan-boy of chris palko and probably think because of his association he has some kind of street cred. He's really just a faggot

We cyber bullied him.

kek

attention whore

He's a man that follows his ideals. Very few people around here could probably say the same.

You'd be pissed too if you took it up the ass from (((Hollywood producers))), and now your desire for a normal heterosexual relationship is ruined because the only way you can come is by being sodomized repeatedly by Jewcocks. And on top of that, the political protest you tried to make -cuz all the Hollywood bosses order you and your fellow stars to engage in political protests or loose more work-gets spectacularly trolled multiple times by the 400 lbs hacker known as Sup Forums.

He is "touched" to say the least

>his ideals
>getting shit faced in public
>having a rage fit because someone didn't give him what he wanted when he begged for it
>calling cops racists because they are white and arrest a (fellow white person)
i wonder if all commies have been dropped on their heads as children or otherwise suffered some kind of major physical of psychological trauma early in life. Stupid fucking faggot

Hes just a rich alcoholic that acts on impulse. I know this cuz I used to be one. Listen to what he did in New York a few years back. Did is a fucking drunk.

>Judge: How do you plead?
>Shia: Not inno-guilty-cent!

Add on to this. I don't even dislike the guy. I think he just needs some help. Dude is a fucking great actor and needs to get back on track. I loved Disturbia and think he did a fucking great job in it. Get off the political shit and get back to doing what you do best.

At least he has a beard. I can't grow any

hes an alcoholic kike that was spit roasted by hollywood executives for tv/movie roles.

His boyholes got blown out by being passed around Hollywood as a child actor. Sad!

You assholes he put up another flag

looks like a man that wants to change the world and has no means to do it.

Breakfast with Einstein (1998)..........

He got Weinsteined. I actually feel bad for him. Capture the flag was still funny though.

Is his flag still up in France?

I saw Shia LaBeouf at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn't want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, "Oh, like you’re doing now?"

I was taken aback, and all I could say was "Huh?" but he kept cutting me off and going "huh? huh? huh?" and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like "Sir, you need to pay for those first." At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually "to prevent any electrical infetterence," and then turned around and winked at me. I don't even think that's a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

too much redpill, information overload.

>Breakfast with Einstein
YES
Hanging high and mighty cuz nantes, france is full of cuckolds
rumors of them trying to capture the flag at 8pm EST tonight have been circulating but im betting its a no show larper squad

twitter.com/thecampaignbook/status/921043746434768897

guy is trolling /pol
posted video of airplane flying behind flag like he's saying "ha! got these /poltards now"

his best days are behind him.

youtu.be/Hen0wMT8unA

He is understanding that he is on the wrong side I'd history openly he loaths us secretly he admires us
He knows we are right
He thinks we have a chance
But he believes they own him
Even though he is a victim as well
And has witnessed and has knowledge of the abusers
Probably watched women he liked and respected be exploited as he tries to forget it all or make some positivity in life.
We should active him
He seems like he could convert
To a secret Sup Forumslack
One day he'll scream
"He will unite us"

getting raped as a child mentally scars you for life.

there's hopefully a broomhandle with his name on it.

This muthafuckah wuz smokin weed wit his parents at the young age of 10, done seen his momma bootyass naked wut here hippie friends doing sun bootyass shit and who knoz wut dem Hollywood niggaz done do to his bootyhole wen he been yung N Sheeeeeeit.
I finna ALWAYS assume dat any kid in a TV show or movie is always being pimped out by dey parentz.

Would the average American get this kinda deal in the same circumstances or would it be jail time

his sentence was fair, quite surprised his case didn't get dismissed

average americannn would get the same sentencing if first charge

so no special privilege for shia le cuck

He wants to be seen as someone with a deep and troubled personality and a kind soul, who fights against world evils and his inner demons. But in reality, he's just a small-souled numale bugman, whose notion of the world is formed by a (((mass culture))) and who only became popular because some (((Hollywood producer))) fucked him in the ass when he was young. And now when he grew up no one gives a shit about his acting and no producer wants to sodomize him in exchage for a place in a blockbuster.

Cause you guys took his art project down

tiny benis

Doubly so when you find yourself in Comet Ping Pong's basement.

He was probably raped by Swinestein too.

>Why is he so angry /pol?

Because he is mentally fucked up. He is so in love with himself and can't understand why others don't worship his worthless pathetic ass.

Fuck em.

You bully him for beeing a kike and ruined his nigger art project and keep ruining his flags. But at the same time he craves the attention. He's been irrelevant since that fucking transformers movie. Also you guys got his ass divided in jail. shame on you pol.

He probably a ()(unholywood))) molested child like the rest who knows

He rebelled at some point after or during all the abuse. As punishment, he was instilled with a painful, fucked up personality for all to laugh at.

Many such cases.

This gives me an idea.

I wonder if that place hosting his flag is aware that they are supporting a racists art project? Perhaps they could be persuaded to remove it based on that video.

The basement at the other location

he's pissed Harvey won't return his phone calls

Fucking Sup Forums why do I always get pink or purple color?

good idea, send the article link to the project director

director patrick's email is in the image relevant

shit forgot pic here

Shia? is that you?

because your swedish sven

Cause you a fag Surströmming

Thème: m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfbBqBOSXlU

>shia thinks he's white

Because of us.

he should tell the world what Harvey Weinstein did to him.

To stub out a cigarette on your tongue is insane

because he's forever a dicklet and a manlet

Hey Shia, c'mon get your shit together, you're not that bad.

Depends on how much saliva you can bowl in your tongue. Leidenfrost effect.

he's posing with an unlit prop for a photoshoot you daft fool

Lame.

manlet jewish actors eh

This sums it up.

youtube.com/watch?v=bvRc7pwnt0U&list=RDMMbvRc7pwnt0U

this desu

He got a little of that MeToo.

Its like the documentairy Der Ewige Jude where theres told that Jews shave and cut their hair to blend in with us. But when they stop doing that you can see even more clearly that theyre hebrew.

He will violate probation before Jan 10th
Will fail drug test.
Will attempt to bribe probation officer on camera.
Will end up with 10 year prison sentence.

georgiadefenders.com/probation.terms.htm

b/c Sup Forums broke him

LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLL if happens

Leaf fantasm revealed

I would love to see that happen but the georgia justice system is trash

>Dude is a fucking great actor
talking to a blue screen pretending Optimus Prime is there is not great acting, it's /toy/ playing with their limited editions for youtube views.

why put the flag in France? coward jew asshole cant even take his shit where it would matter. useless nutjob

>Dude is a fucking great actor

Shia made "Holes"
Humiliation never stops.

fucking love Shia LaBeouf.

Fantastic!! Shia/10 DO IT

I want him to get divided and redpileld by a bunch of blacks or mexicans in prison.

His teen doodie hole was touched and prodded by Jews.

'He smelled bad': Dance Moms star Maddie Ziegler talks about Shia LaBeouf's hygiene in controversial Elastic Heart video

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2922170/Maddie-Ziegler-talks-Shia-LaBeouf-s-hygiene-controversial-Elastic-Heart-video.html

Sorry, Asam; it just be what it is.

We should start the hashtag #forgiveShia

Sup Forums is a board of peace! :)

He just inherited the bad personality traits of his abusive father.

If this fat kyke buttfucked you, you'd be angry too.

lol

>'He smelled bad'

LELLLLL good capture