VEGAS: Windows busted after shooting was over?

Focusing on 20:13 of video. It distinctly sounds like the two windows are busted after the shooting was over. The girl even comments about glass falling from Mandalay Bay. Sorry if this has been covered.

youtu.be/TRJHt8DlVGU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PCwnjZbUn-0
youtube.com/watch?v=JxmEFeKy8aI
youtube.com/watch?v=LVuo_DyAf2g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Haven't got time to check the vid right now but this could be something.

wtf man
2 single LOUD bangs

only thing wrong is it was mossad

Shit is wild

Those are the charges used to destroy the (very expensive) windows. Cool find. Spread.

the same thing

wtf I saw that video before but I didn’t realize it was so late in the event.

so it was choppers?
does the rate of fire match a chopper minigun?
or was it an automatic rifle fired from a chopper

This was not a mass shooting. The mass shooting part was a coverup allowing the perpetratoers to escape and frame Paddock. The real event, which was thwarted, was an assassination attempt on Trump at the JANET terminal. It was using the 308 ruger rifle that disappeared. Trump was flying into vegas for an early morning meeting with sheldon addelson.

Any sources on trump being there at the time

No thats the last two shots that was fired during that incident. From a .357 revolver.

Why are you disinfo shilling 24/7? Just Curious...

There is no stephen paddock. His entire identity was a ghost identity designed to be used for CIA activity.

No theres is sources of "trump met with addelson just hours after shooting"

Windows were COMPED.

That's what happens when you are a big shot like Steve.

Big if true.

Tight if right

Nah, i don't think is that easy. I'm sure this mf is CIA who wasn't supposed to get caught (by Campos) and still alive. CIA is not stupid, they woldn't let all those loose ends like the charger, and the second person go missing.
So they killed Campos and place some other stupid look alike who was already dead.

youtu.be/PCwnjZbUn-0

This is insane too

Wasn't it a .38? Also why TWO shots?

checked

Lol. Last 2 shots from a revolver. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sounds more like breaching charges or something

Breaching charges?

youtube.com/watch?v=JxmEFeKy8aI
How far away do you guys think that chopper is at the times of the shots?

Source?

What rifle?

Nice vid you made there Alex

the real hero of the story is Eric

bump because vegas threads are getting slid hard

Supposedly Paddock bought a Ruger American rifle shortly before going to Vegas. It's a common hunting rifle, I have one.

the movie the running man predicted this event

youtube.com/watch?v=LVuo_DyAf2g

so that sound, which everyone thought was a pistol going off was someone hitting the window. 15 seconds later they smash the 2nd window

bumpity

GET UP!

At this point, almost anything except what they are telling us I could believe. Also just wanted to bump the thread

>The girl even comments about glass falling from Mandalay Bay.

Same girl starts talking about falling glass a couple minutes before the last two bangs at 20 minutes, while rifle fire is still going.

steven paddock is Ben Richards, we need to get to the satellite uplink

Pat paddock the missing brother

Eric "database guy" paddock