>brown
>5'8
>ugly
>sub 60 iq
>in a communist shithole

Just kill yourself then

>starves to death

No u

Don't know m8 things could be worst, non communist country girls are ugly sluts.

SHIIIIIIIEEEEEET

But for real life in Venezuela must suck.

I would if I was Venezuelan

>sub 60 IQ
Proof?

go blow up some policemen then. Its not like you have anything to loose, right?

I know qt chilenas.

he browses this site

>A fucking leaf

>one chance at life
>3 inch dick erect

JUST

at least ur not a nigger

If you had a sub 60 IQ you wouldn’t have been able to type that message.

That too ameribro

Brown is just the same

Egsblain

Dude, I think if you had a sub 60 IQ, you wouldn't be able to read, write, or figure out how to post.
Give yourself a *little* credit, huh?

I know this guy- also short stature, actually pretty obnoxious, really- and he used to bitch & bitch & bitch about not being able to find a gf. Believe it or not, he had to go to go to some relative's funeral in another state & he met someone. Cute girl, funny as hell, and very petite AND she was willing to put up with him. WAY too good for him, but whatever.

They got married, had 2 good lookin kids (had to have been her family's genes- I knew his mother & dad) and he ended up becoming the Chief of Police in a podunk speedtrap town that is notorious in S Texas.

I haven't seen his wife since 2006, but they were still married then, had a place in the country.
So, it just goes to show ya- you never know. Clean up that attitude a little bit. You can do anything you're big enough to do (Big as in heart, stature irrelevant). I can personally vouch for this for a fact.

Not sure you can be trusted to breath on your own with a >60 iq.
Who typed this for you nigger?
Who are you working for?

BTFO