Plastic Bottles?

I've seen in the past that drinking water out of plastic bottles is bad. Can someone redpill me on this? Preferabbly link some studies or sources.

It's better than tap water

it is tap water just with a huge markup

How do you know? I drink Evian almost exclusively. From what I know it's supposedly from France

They release xenoestrogens when heated. So drinking from bottles literally turns you into a sissy.

Drink Fiji water. I've decalcified my pineal gland because i quit drinking tap water. Bottled water is superior, if you can't afford Fiji water, then get Nestle.

some may be ok but most companies will not pay to haul water from "mountain tops" or "local spings", they'll just fill bottles from the tap, much cheaper

Yeah I've heard of that. Is that all that's bad? If so you should be fine if you don't leave the bottle out in the sun.

I drink this exclusively

$32.99/case of 12 glass liters a week.

Why don't you get a water purifier for you tap water? It's cheaper than bottled water.

Fiji water may be A E S T H E T I C but it has more arsenic than most tap water.

this is probably the best answer
although if you dont have a well there may be trannies pissing their estrogen supplements into your local water supply and i dont think there's a filter that removes that

where is this published?

Drinking bottled water and then sealing the cap and throwing it away traps the remaining water for thousands of years. One bottle with a few drops might not seem like a big deal but imagine the millions that have been thrown away around the world.

it's literally tap water though.

NESTLE PURE LIFE PRIME EXAMPLE
says right on the bottle its bottled at the source: CA municipal water supply

i hate these, and wish death upon the fat fucks piling nestlewater into their shopping carts

>gathering enough water drops from empty bottles to fill one
>now you have a bottle of backwashed herpes water

I run a gas station in north scottsdale we only carry locally sourced and bottled water
50 cents for 16.9 oz
much cheaper than nestle water

lel, waste of dolaroos

lol its completely opposite of what a red pill would do

i have a bottle of poland spring (owned by nestle) and not a single drop of this water is from a spring

>not drinking from plastic bottles and getting bloodcancer with plastic fibres
What are you goyim? Why are you resisting your own self-destruction like this? Just buy our poisonous things and stop resisting! Remember Judeoresisting is illegal.

You could just distill it.

Way safer than stilling for booze cause it won't make you blind.

There are designs for solar stills out there if you were concerned about leeching plastic.

I suppose you could use glass carboys from your local brew shop and get your tubing from those places that sell to chemistry labs.
spending $32 on case of water seems like a bit much to me.

is there an article on that or are you just assuming?

Why dont you just google stuff, ypu little turd?

>redpill me on this
>redpill me on that
Sage these fucking turds, did ypur mommy always reach ypu to ask for shit bc she was an ugly whore

proofs?\

Its been sold as Spring sourced water for a century.. its served at the White House.. they advertise it as collected at the source.. tap water? Not buying it.. show me your evidence for this claim.

The plastic in bottles mimics estrogen and causes younger males to develop man boobies or "moobs"
The huge push for soy milk does this even faster.

>its served at the White House
gonna need something to convince me, conman.

We usually refill these with purified water like once a week where I live, probably for like the equivalent of 1 US dollar. The only reason to buy bottled water is if you're on a road trip or outside for too long.

I don't know if its correlated but there has to be a reason to why most kids I see nowadays, like kids in their early teens are very effeminate looking (and acting) while girls that are like 13 seem to have fully developed bodies and look much older.

True I was just about to post a picture of those stations in front of grocery stores. 5 gallons for a dollar, I keep the container in my fridge. Upgraded to the one with a spigot for easy delivery.
It's all about what you put in your body and how you eat on the daily. Most diseases start in the stomach.

$32 a week? fuck that.