Bleach

Karin's face pretty much explains how everyone feels about Bleach's ending.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CM_901reRgk
bleachness.livejournal.com/176474.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why is Karin so perfect?

>start of the show
Karin is cute
>Xecution
Karin is pretty hot
>end of the manga
literally the sexiest beast in bleach right after Charlotte Cuulhorne

>literally the sexiest beast in bleach right after Charlotte Cuulhorne
Take that back

>right after Charlotte Cuulhorne

Good taste on Sup Forums today.

I gotta say, I don't give a single shit that Ichigo didn't end up with Rukia.

That's fine.

I'm even fine with Ichigo ending up with Orihime.

It makes plenty of sense, even if it's not something I specifically wanted. It works.

But Rukia ending up with fucking RENJI?

Awful. I'd rather they had both remained single or ended up with literally anyone else. Jesus Christ, it makes no goddamn sense and they don't fit as a couple at all..

>I'm even fine with Ichigo ending up with Orihime.

it's so surprising to see Sup Forums say this now

Chad was always meant to be a fighter and a superstar. Look at this. He found his winning pose already here. After taking so much punishment and irrelevancy, he ends Bleach at the top of the world.

>People rating the bleach game 1 star

It begins

>same face
>same hair
>same hair ribbon
If it's Kubo this isn't just a coincidence.

Looks like Senna is future Rukia's daughter.

More like he's a cheating scumbag, he got unnatural strength from reiatsu and the like and no human will stand a chance.

I won't

>tfw Yuzu is a canon brocon

>implying Kubo gives a fuck

And her tits do the rest.

The best mexican girl was scorpion.

>everyone
She isn't crying bitter tears

I am not a representation of this board or its users' general opinions by any means. I barely post here honestly and mostly just lurk.

The end of this shit series is just a particular exception.

Tsk

>tfw she sneaks into Ichigo and Orihime's room at night and drains Ichigo of his semen like a succubus

My dick shouldn't be this erect right now.

And I am totally ok with it.

Hell he made Shunsui's bankai spirits from that filler arc canon, making Senna canon is great.

youtube.com/watch?v=CM_901reRgk

Apologies for the AMV, but Aqua Timez or their company is fucking assholes about the song being up on youtube.

It's a potshot taken at the deluded IchiRukifags who claimed Senna was their child from the future so it was proof that their ship won.

This fucking guy.

And now she's a nephewcon.

I'm still happy Renji got to bone Rukia. Guy's been pinning for that sweet peach forever.

POST YFW THE RIDE IS FINALLY OVER

>implying it isn't because she sees him as her son

Ok I will be reposting a bit of what we found last thread

So I did a bit of searching and came up with this bleachness.livejournal.com/176474.html
were some girl replies to a comment saying kubo said to her "OH YOU'RE THE "CUTEST ORIHIME"? but her comments were deleted by the admin, so I have no way of knowing her nickname to do a search based on that, nor I have a way of reading the full comments left by this girl.
I asume the comments were deleted to preserve her identity.
I used they waybackmachine but there is no archive of that page so I feel I'm without leads.
someone cares to help me out?

TL;DR: aparently there was a orihime cosplayer that being underage made friends with cubo at the 2008 SDCC and he tried to fuck here in a hotel room but he was too beta.

I believe that Kubo was the one who designed the sword spirits, like how he designed Ashido from the Menos Forest and sent to Pierrot since he couldn't fit it int the manga.

>aparently there was a orihime cosplayer that being underage made friends with cubo at the 2008 SDCC and he tried to fuck here in a hotel room but he was too beta.
fake shit

>Aunt Yuzu taking out her sexual frustration towards Ichigo on Kazui

IT BEGINS ONCE MORE

>Those Orihime eyes

She became even more beautiful. Ichigo made the right decision, Orihime is much more beautiful and is much nicer than Rukia.

>IchiRuki fags are so assblasted they are scheming up ways to black mail him

Is this even real life anymore?

>Yuzu is still flat
>Yuzu still is a bro-con
>Yuzu looks pure and innocent
Yuzu is better than Karin now.

Kubo loved the first movie the most, so he even made the VoS canon in the manga and confirmed that it was from the movie in an omake.

I don't want to browse through all the bleach threads....
anyone knows what comes after bleach? continuation or a new manga?

>His existence has a lot more of sense

How is Kazui forming his robes? Quincy power? His soul didn't leave his body.

Have you ever been so assblasted over a character you censored their name like a 12 year old who thinks they're not allowed to swear on the internet?

Nothing, this is officially the end. Only a live action movie will come out (and Volume 74 of course).

>Calling anything a "filler arc"
Get out. Now.

He just got the Almighty. He can do whatever the fuck he wants.

Why do shipper ignore the fact that Renji may have won over Rukia over long time ago? In the final arc, most of her appearances are as part of a tandem with Renji. Not to mention Renji was pretty confident while chasing down Yhwach.

There's a confirmed live action movie and the Kubo left the manga open for continuation, so it's up in the air for now.

They better make some one-shots of the kids like they did with Boruto....
I want to see more of Waifuhime and Karin

>Ichigo's old room is Yuzu's room now
>'free pass like Ichigo'

Oh lordy, the incestual frustration is off the chart.

>looking at her face
You failure.

Fuck the mods for not giving us a sticky

>Karin and Yuzu will never be your aunts
Why live

Was there like any response from Kumo on twitter? Cause i am sure he is bombarded with questions and dissapointment every minute

So, what "big announcement" there was?

fucking best girl

>Reducing her to her tits
Just jerk off to matsumoto, you beta

Picked up.

Seriously, wtf was Kubo thinking? Is this a bad translation or what?

They know this ending is shit and doesn't deserve a sticky.

Ichigo and Orihime have obviously been together for quite some time after the time skip, I know a lot of tumblrinas have 0 relationship experience but it's common sense that after years of being with the same person that you're not going to be as lovey-dovey as when you first start dating.

Do you think she has spied on Ichigo and Orihime?

Live action film and they're starting the anime back up.

Nothing Can Be Explained? More like Nothing Will Be Explained, am I right?

Kubo was assassinated.

The tumblr search is literally retarded and whatever you search for has every post with that word in it come up. They're hiding from the Orihime fans.

Fullbring? Latent shinigami powers from daddy and whatever the fuck powers his mom has

Of course. The first night she got Ichigo's old room as her own she probably masturbated in it all night just letting the scent of him overwhelm her senses.

what exactly made ywach's power disappear. i'm confused

Also, the focus of the event was Chad. Not like it's their anniversary or some shit.

what a fucking loser. good goy

So Ichiruki clowns are pretty much dead now right?

>Jesus christ this might surpass NaruSaku
>No romance you ichiruki cucks
>Nice delusion
>Keep posting
>Cucked
>Rukia has the body of a prepubescent boy

With that out of the way can we talk more about how shit this ending was besides the pairing wars?

Yuzu having a crush on Ichigo has been a big running gag throughout the series.

Ichigo's Kid absorbed that shit. He is basically Yhwach 2.0 now.

>Have you ever been so assblasted over a character you censored their name like a 12 year old who thinks they're not allowed to swear on the internet
Do T*rks count?

>dead
>when they make up a much larger portion of the fanbase
not when the worst possible outcome happened.

So what happened to Isshin?

It wasn't the best possible ending... hell no
but it was a way better ending than Naruto had

How strong will Ichika be when she's a small breasted adult?

>wtf was Kubo thinking?

I don't know but I have a massive erection over it. So maybe that was his end goal.

kek. It's even funnier considering Kubo was the one who wrote that announcement.

What happened with Karin's training with Urahara? I haven't read the last chapter yet, I will wait for tonight to read it with my birthday cake.

He died, so Ichigo took over the clinic.

Too much sag, not enough perkiness.

Isshin and Ryuken bought motorcycles and went on a world trip

Fuck Nanoa asspull I'm expecting the loli is going to be Kyouraku's last card against Nig sniper.

I don't agree, at least Naruto answered every question left in the series. Might be bad but it's something.

Renji and Rukia don't have strong genes, they were pretty shit at the start and got a lot of help. Then again who knows how ghost genetics work.

>tits
Disgusting.

Since when were you under the impression?

Unfortunately Nardo was popular enough that it could take its time to finish shit up. Bleach was just a rushed mess because Kubo has no clue how to pace things.

But isn't he already dead in the first place?

So did Kubo decide to rush end it, or did the higher ups cancel him?

Oh, I guess I forgot. I dropped it years ago.

He was probably highly encouraged to finish it.

>Orihime wins
>mfw

fact: if the last 2 chapters just had the thing with yhwach and aizen from this chapter, and then ichigo and all his friends celebrating the victory with no shipping then it would have been passable. it actually would have ended the same way most of the other arcs did.

>but it was a way better ending than Naruto had
Stay fucking delusional.

He died again

Cancel and Kubo wrote a "Fuck You" Ending.