Fucking hell...

Fucking hell. Here we have one rare german TV ad that promotes white breeding and the german cucks in the comment sections harp on about overpopulation...
youtube.com/watch?v=SDTp-x_JgsA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TdrE1VMxzoE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

we are well past the point of no return OP, might as well embrace it

Cute baby

That girl looks Asian to me.

A Dutch-Italian company with a suspiciously hook-nosed Indian CEO promoting white families?

How was this ad ever approved?

>REEEE OVERPOPULATION
>we need to bring in all these people to fill work roles in society though

why dont we instead MAKE those people

PURE, is mentos /ourbrand/?
U
R
E

"Neue Deutsche"? Machen wir selber.

That's all this country needs to bloody do. That's what it needed to do decades ago. Instead it had the Gastarbeiter programme, and look at the problems and tensions that wrought. Merkel's policies are Gastarbeiter 2: Electric Boogaloo.

I'm surprised your government hasn't shut this ad down already. Must be AfD at work

At any rate, it's time for you guys to start countershilling. I'd help, but I shut down my kiketube account and I don't speak in Nazi.

What did they mean by this?

left some comments to those bitter cunts.

Mentos had some great, cheesy commercials back in the 90s. I watched through them all recently, and I only spotted one black guy, whose only role was kicking a ball.

What does it say!? can anyone post a transcript?

You have to look at the comments. Muuuh overpopulation. It's always the same. When they promote race mixing it's the greatest thing on the fucking planet but if they depict European people having children some Femi always claims overpopulation.

The 90s were a strange decade. White women were shown openly lusting after white men. What a time to be alive.

youtube.com/watch?v=TdrE1VMxzoE

How the world gets to be a better place.
Take Mentos, placed in your mouth and chew.
With new found freshness speak to fig. 2.
If the conversation is held in a skillful way it will lead to fig. 3.
More of fig. 3 makes the world a better place.

I'm impressed, both of you guys speak German

goddamn this shit is depressing :(

how do yall deal with the dread and cynicism of this world we live in?

Thanks anons

They're fucking hilarious.

I didn't realise it was that bad, I thought things /po/ says about Germany are just memes.