Democracy

what about u pol, are you satisfied with democracy?

Other urls found in this thread:

pewglobal.org/2017/10/16/globally-broad-support-for-representative-and-direct-democracy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm pretty damn sick of it but I remember things weren't so great without it either.

Democracy is a fucking piece of shit system where you essentially let the retards handle the whole country.Superior jews should really run each country tbqhfam

Does this mean 'I wish we were communist' or 'I like democracy, but we can still improve a few things'

There's quite a difference.

's alright.

It means "I am not satisfied with the way democracy is working in my country"
why do poos love democracy so much?

French people are deep down fascists and collectivists.

They don't love democracy they just love modi

more countries

I fucking hate it. The majority rules and the majority are idiots. Therefore the idiots rule.

sage

people who lost are more likely to be unsatisfied with democracy

Based Chile, I hope Pinochet 2.0 happens.

it seems like only cucked euro countries and asians (and a few africans) trust the government
kys

Have the feeling it has more to do with the current state of the country. If your country is functioning, you'll be more likely to be satisfied with the political situation because hey, it works for you.

people who favor "populists" less satisfied

partly, but the correlation isn't so strong

apparently flips are pretty fucking happy with duterte

Not even necessarily economical growth. Social security helps too. And good health care/education/safety.

Interesting to see Tanzanians are so satisfied with their government.

seems unlikely, they support democracy

russians however love autocrats

So when will the Democracy meme end? Everyone hates it but no one does anything about it.

less educated people more democratic

what's with hungarian leftists supporting miltiary rule?

brazil loves military rule

full data, post what u think noteworthy
pewglobal.org/2017/10/16/globally-broad-support-for-representative-and-direct-democracy/