Americans are hypocrites. If Mexicans and Hispanics were white and not ugly, brown and short...

Americans are hypocrites. If Mexicans and Hispanics were white and not ugly, brown and short, Americans would not discriminate us. It's a fact. They all hate us only because of that.

Latinx united

Other urls found in this thread:

openbible.info/topics/obeying_the_law
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They have a point

Right, because I don't hate you for being a worthless and illegal fuck that drives down the prices of construction work because you will work for pennies on the dollar. I discriminate against you because instead of making your nation better, you illegally flee here like the fucking scum you are.

You also fail to speak English, can't drive, and are generally stupid and breed like rabbits.

>la tinks ese

I have nothing against ugly brown short people who came legally.

I have a mild dislike for mexicans because they smell like cumin 24/7.

No real Mexican would say Latinx, it's Latino for a group of men and women, at least learn fucking spanish you jew

>Latinx, not Latinos
Kill yourself m8.

by driving construction prices down the immigrants make homes cheaper. dont know why you would want to pay more you dumbass

oh and only libertards say latinx its latino latina y hispanos fucking poser user

it's not because you're ugly short and brown its because you're stupid and don't understand civics. Always voting for gib me dats.

>My working class it's so dumb that if you take easy construction bucks from it the white side of the country collapses.

Who will pick the cotton without slaves?! DUMBASS!

Gee maybe it is because unlike other immigrants you don't come here legally
Don't learn the language
Don't become Americanized
Abuse the welfare state
Demand everything in YOUR native language and destroy any neighborhood where you are in a large concentration
maybe?

>forgets the hate the Irish got

Not gonna lie, you have me there. If every Salvadorian looked like pic related then I'd welcome them in droves.

No, just get your fucking citizenship. Also learn English for fucks sake

Irish redheaded women are top tier
Irish redheaded men and the lowest scum on earth.

>mexicans are ugly brown and short

umm, no sweetie...

you are confusing redheads and gingers

Meanwhile in reality......

No I hate you fuckers because you're poor and stupid.

>Low energy jeb it's the standard for the white men/mexican relation now.

You deserve the president you got.

Same either way.

not really

You're right, we do :)

This is what an American family should look like.

>blaming spics over the white men who hired them

>blaming spics over the """white""" men who hired them

That's capitalism for you

Your inability to create a functioning society is why we hate you. We want to preserve civilization. You little bastards are savages.

>Latinx
I hope an American shoots you fucking piece of shit.

No we're not uniting
Work at your country and stop leeching their economy

>Still have retarded voice
>Still have unbelievably boring culture.
>Still give slave labor to leftists.
>Still vote leftist just because they basically bribed you by letting you in.
>Still be one standard deviation above nigs
I don't think so

you are either not gay or a lesbian but thanks for the (you)

>I have a mild dislike for mexicans because they smell like cumin 24/7.
Smelling people that's not weird though

>illegally flee from country because it sucks

americans calling the kettle black

Except our culture faggot. Quit bringing your dirty Mexican ways across our border.

I am Bi but i don't find dwarves attractive.

people of India have all of the shortcomings that Mexicans have, but nobody discriminates against them coming here cuz they did it legally.

I dislike Mexicans because you think its perfectly normal to pull up to José's house at 5am in order to pick him up for your drywalling job (but José is hungover from the party in his apartment that houses 50 other mexicans last night that played circus music until 3am super loud) and lay on the horn for 45 fucking minutes instead of going up to the door and knocking to get him up

you fuckers do this every fucking day

Have you ever walked past a sweaty mexican?

They smell like a taco.

Mexicans throw used toilet paper in the trash instead of flushing it
Everywhere there's Mexicans, there's the smell of shit
Why the FUCK would I want that in my community

gay

Our ancestors built this country into a great place to live.

You assholes want to turn it into the shit hole you ran away from.

Used to live in an apartment can confirm this is fact.

what else do you expect when he marries a borderline indigenous one like that

>Jew, Jew, Selachimorpha, Selachimorpha Jr, slav, Jew, Mexican, Jew.

what are mexicans anyways

the Spanish built impressive civilizations

what went wrong with Mexico?

Why isn't it like the USA but just with Spaniards

is it the mixing injun blood?

i bet aztecs were like abbos

Are you retarded its supposed go be the latino version of bl*ck or wh*te

>ugly brown and short
Sure, bud.
People despise beans because the majority of them are illegal/haveillegalfamilymembers and are peace of shit leftists. Not to mention Catholic. They claim to be so holy and traditional, but they can’t even follow the lords word on obeying the laws of the land.
openbible.info/topics/obeying_the_law

Mexico isn't a race, stupid nigger.

>Mexicans throw used toilet paper in the trash instead of flushing it
>Everywhere there's Mexicans, there's the smell of shit
>Why the FUCK would I want that in my community
Worrying about other people's business in the restroom yeah that's not weird

How is that hypocritical?
.. and dumb. Little human capital, you consume more in infrastructure and services than you produce.

Not all Mexicans nor Hispanics are short, ugly and brown. Put down that "muh brown skin" card.

I'm attracted to men either.

But then they drive up rates for rent by insisting on being allowed to live here. If they were brought over for a month at a time, paid a shit wage, then sent back you’d be correct.

Christian? They're Roman Catholics, most of 'em, or devil worshippers.... Well, same thing, really...

Exactly. They're not here to assimilate, they're here to take over.

Actually, you can just give us your top tier ladies and daughters, and that would be ok.. no muffin tops.

Kill yourself.

>what went wrong
retarded leaders and politicans
ambivalent people, etc...
it's the same with the U.S. but atleast here corporations are accountable to their stockholders at the very least.
in mexico the rich would mug a hobo on the street and brag about it.
Sup Forums isn't the place, but if you really care about what went wrong, and why it's not all it could be. just look up desert nigger carlos slim and all his grievances.

Vete a la verga guey

You are pretty much white. We dont hate you. But you need to not be living in America unless you are an American. Legal immigration is the only immigration.

What is this shitty leftypol trolling? Nah no one is that stupid this is just one of our normal give no fucks trolls who try to stir shit up with weak bait.

How? How does a Bush turn out like this? His father should have enrolled him in the military.

They couldn't join the military with all the felonies they had.

maybe you're right but also is cuz they work for the minimum payment and americans can't stand someone "inferior" to them taking their money. If americans weren't money hoes they wouldn't give jobs to illegals, also they don't want to do the dirty jobs cuz of their lazy ass. They need mexicans more than lazy crack bitches and that goes right to their big ass egocentric stupid brains.
You can't blame those brown midgets while there's rich jews paying them

Pretty true. I know some wealthy Mexicans from Mexico City living in NYC and they seem about as White as any Italian and no one looks down on them.

Its the shit skin mayan mongrels we dont want.

BUILD THE WALL!

Wtf I love Mexico now

>Latinx
Mátate

You have to go back

> latinx

>Latinx
Vos podes suicidarte

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH