Lonely and Isolated. How do I fix this?

>be me
>20yo
>single
>in community college in texas to save money
>planning on joining marines after graduating to get training for the coming civil war
>surrounded by niggers, spics, and chinks day and night. no white friends.
>go to church and bible study trying to find fellow christians who I can connect with
>they are all focused on vidya and movies
>increasingly lonely and isolated
>professors hate me because I dont take their bullshit
>classmates mostly dislike me because same

wat do? I am taking taekwondo but that doesnt give me peers as the attendees are boomber cucks and spic/arab trash. I work a lot so I dont have a whole lot of time. what can I do? where can I go to find red pilled friends? Where can I gain brothers?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/user/twinkletinkle
twitter.com/Deathly_Penis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you're based user, now you need to become strong and independent
females will love you for being yourself

You outside and start making female frineds, all that you can make regardless of race, they are friends user, male and females can be friends.

All the rest would fix itself.

I've been and will continue working on that, but I have spent the last year and a half alone and isolated in what is essentially enemy occupied territory. Morale is important and mine is wearing down. Any suggestions for places I can go?

Hmm no friends at all? That's tough. Once you turn 21 you can at least hit up bars, but no house parties? Gonna have to find a bro at school mayne.

What city in Texas?

sure, but i dont want just friends, I want people I can speak freely with. I have to hide my power level with my "friends" at school and talk about banal bullshit. I cant even talk religion with them because they get defensive.

>planning on joining marines after graduating to get training for the coming civil war
>surrounded by niggers, spics, and chinks day and night. no white friends.

Get used to this

Richardson, just outside of dallas.

officers tend to be white (shock). i dont think it will be as much a problem there.

Leave Sup Forums and come back later. This place is like a redpill factory and there's only so much you can take at any given time. Small bites! tiny little bites! Might save your life one day to know that.

Stop indoctrinating yourself on a fucking anime forum for weeb losers for one dumb fuck. You are who you hang out with, and if most of your "social interactions" on a day to day basis are with other NEET losers on this website, YOU will stay one yourself dumbass.

Especially when majority of the posts here are negative and come from places of depression and hatred, you will stew in that and it will be ever present when you actually talk with real people. Take a step back from the internet, stop worrying so much about events you cannot control, and just focus on improving your life, loving your family, meeting and engaging your neighbors, and being light hearted.

I left for the summer. came back for the school year. I come and go depending on what I am doing in real life.

good advice though. there are some who need to hear it bad.

>[Post a Reply]
not trying to be a dick but leave taekwondo. its a show sport, get into boxing/judo/wrestling/muay thai/kick boxing, anything thats practical in a real fight

>boxing
>practical

It's just as much of a show sport, and even less useful overall

I go to UT Dallas in Richardson. I'm down to exchange contact info if you'd like.
You sound a lot like me.

try going to a protestant church. the women there are way better than catholic church

this site didnt red pill me. Jerad Taylor, Stefan Molyenoux, and Vox Day did. This site provides me memes and kek's. I am actively improving myself (hence taekwondo, college, etc.) and my neighbors (i assume you mean classmates) are generally not worth spending time with. mom was right. bad freinds drag you down.

Why? and which martial arts are good? I dunno nothing about it

hell yes. pm me on here: imgur.com/user/twinkletinkle

already am

kek exactly why would you want to know how to hit hard and directly while guarding your face also it should be combined with grappling

pre olympic is pretty good and its cheap so i can afford it. but yes, once i can I am doing BJJ

oh, and taekwondo does really good kicking

my top places:
1. school (unfortunately community college sucks)
2. work
3. church

right. those are all places I tried. unfortunately, texas is hugely occupied territory. either they are leftists, cucks, or degenerates.

fair enough just speaking from personal experience I wasn't allowed to spar at my dojo anymore because "I hit too hard and I'm punching too much" and my brother went to a place that was a black belt factor I know Rogan did tkd for years and can kick insanely hard

check your messages

yeah, i have to go easy on them somewhat. I practice on my own with a heavy bag, so that lets me do pretty well. like I said, the classes are cheap and give me a chance to hang out with people in a nonwork/school context. I want to go to BJJ asap, but need the money first.

Girls, unlike guys when in large groups offer better emotional support for a true loner.

Guys will just tell you to man up.

you're a self obsessed faggot. start being proactive and more considerate of people.

will do. imgur takes a while to pass pm's. whats your username? I can try to speed things up by commenting on something you have posted.

oh Sup Forums, so supportive. Im tearing up just thinking about how much you love me.

true, but if i wanted to a shoulder to cry on i would calll my mom. I dont. i want brothers who will keep me on the straight and narrow. I want men who will challange and push me.

>planning on joining marines

young man....

imgur may be shadow banning me. (check my comment history to see why) try here: twitter.com/Deathly_Penis

what?

should have went to marines first then you could have had them pay for you to goto a better college

college is a meme and only officers are taught what I need for the civil war.

>college is a meme
so why did u go?

Chicks would challenge you.

With sexy results.

Holy cringe. You sound like a mass shooter waiting to happen. Get off Sup Forums for a start.

>be me
>christian
>refuses to take part in degenerate pre marital sex

Stop trying to please everyone. Speak your mind; you won't know if they share your ideology if you're being a whiny little bitch all the time. Lift weights.

officers must have a degree. i want to get trained so i can preserve my people. therefore I must go to school.

you have no idea how much i would rather go to six months of weilding school, marry a hot latina, and be able to sleep at night. but my conscious wont let me. I must serve my people and my God, else why exist?