twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>wanting a second season of this shit

Just let it die.

>there's still people who care for that garbage

>laughably evil characters
>stale powerups
>lazy character development for the main characters
>side character development actually more interesting

why does anyone even care? i totally forget what the premise of the series was in the first place. That's how fucking horrible it is.

I actually do. Stopped reading it on ch~30, but for some reason decided to catch up and I kind of love it. Once you accept that it doesn't pretend to be even remotely logical or realistic, it instantly gets better.
And it's quite refreshing to see a story actually reaching a conclusion instead of dragging it on forever.

Second season of what? Shit's done.

Anime had an original ending? That's disappointing.

It was ok ending.

Better than Bleach.

>Leone lost
>Esdese lost
There's not point in reading it anymore.

> Esdese
She was the worst girl anyway.

The manga will most likely end in a similar way with only a few differences.

There's no need to remake the whole fucking thing just because of that.

Never understood the hate for this

It may not be good, but its not the worst thing ever

Do you not feel kind of pathetic for having such low standards?

Worst girl is the pink haired bitch

Low standards for what? Mindless fun and hype action that's borderline a parody? I'm not saying it's a masterpiece of anything, just some entertaining stuff.

Actually, all those are good points.
>laughably evil characters
We been always asking for evil characters just being evil since a long time already, AkG gave it to us.
>stale powerups
The whole Teigu system was amazing and the only powerlevels were the user abilities, did you forgot the Rakshas Demons? I think that the only problem was that the same author dropped his own premise at some point(thanks anime)
>lazy character development for the main characters
Not sure what you mean by this, when you can clearly see how Tatsumi changed from the beginning of the story to how he is right now, but you are right about
>side character development actually more interesting
Yeah.

I think that the main problem with AgK is that the author just dropped the towel at some point, the whole setting was above good, it somewhat remind me of what happened with Yu Yu Hakusho.

They both are pretty shitty.

> author dropped his own premise at some point(thanks anime)
Explain. It was so bad that instead of promoting manga it actually made it less popular and he had to change the direction or something?

why is this shit so fucking edgy.

What does "edgy" even mean nowadays?

Is just my idea that after the anime aired he just ran out of ideas and decided to put an end to the manga, since the anime used the actual script of the author he lost motivation to write anything else. You can see how all the emotion in the manga had disappeared after the coliseum arc was over, then all he did was systematically get rid of the extra characters and move on to the big fight with some minor changes.

>Esdese lost
No. Not here in the manga. The one who will die here is that side character with red eyes that no one cares about.

Maybe I'll go watch that anime then. To actually see how it ended.

>reading that pile of shit
>watching its anime let alone wanting a second season

Just called the hospital to book my first chemo, thanks MALunderage.

>how to spot a newfag
Lurk more.

Worse than bleach, now that's saying something.

Art is far better.

We Naruto now.

Don't tell me you don't see Kabuto. Literally thought he had a tail growing out of his abdomen before I clicked on the thumbnail.

shitty end

The Mars of Destruction of manga belongs to the

>Art is far better.
Not even a good joke.

At least this stayed consistently bad from beginning to end.

(You)

>he thinks Kubo scribbles and NO BACKGROUND is good art
You're a bad joke.

Everything is far better, Bleach is only good at making cool character designs.

youtu.be/SHYmFJv_obY

She won't win the Tatsumibowl, neither will Leone.

They lost.

I'm watching it now and holy shit, it actually more or less follows the manga storyline. It follows what wasn't out at the time(I think?). Maybe it really will end like anime. I guess was right.

This. But Mine is less shittier at least. Esdeath is pure cancer.

>Akame ga Kill is better than a regular Kyoani show
Not a big accomplishment actually.

You're missing the point again. It's not about turning your brain off, it's about enjoying something for what it is. I know what this story is, and even author know what this story is, otherwise he wouldn't be so unapologetic for it.
Since you posted digibro, go watch his video on kabaneri, where he explains that it's ok to like things, even if they're not perfect.

as if ending up with that beta faggot is winning anyhow

I just hope he still dies in the manga

Of course he will. No way he would magically survive after all this dragon assimilation buildup.

Why the hell would you want a second season of this series? Wasn't it bad enough for it to jump the shark a good 40 chapters ago?

I never actually watched the anime. I thought it had an open end. I skimmed through it now though.

>throw away his chance for some delicious /ss/ mindbreak

>goes for the tsundere pink haired piece of shit

are pink haired girls just canonically shit?

Nah, they are just really hit and miss

Nah, it's pretty simple:

Flat pink = shit
Busty pink = good

and it's not because of the chest size, it's because of the character type attached to that chest size

> Busty pink = good
Any examples?

Lala and Momo? not that many come to mind now that I think about it.

Mine recovers when?

She's dead jim.

On christmas, it will end with a close up to Mine big belly and a x-rays sight of a baby Tyrant.

She'll recover in the final pages and hear about Tatsumi's death, perfect end to the series.

This is very useful and informative, thank you.