Thoughts on Shia’s new project?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o0u4M6vppCI
youtube.com/watch?v=fNCLe-kCXLw
youtube.com/watch?v=Yj9pv_SqARE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm just posting so I can say I was in before the deletion.

He wants us to pay attention to him now. It's best we just ignore him. That'll make him most sad.

new season?

Someone needs to get a can cannon and launch an open can of tomato juice at it

tied to a car bumper gg

Shia, it's that you bud?

I'm sure it's nothing drones can't fix

What if we use lasers?

Its not even in the US. We divided him so hard he had to leave the country. Sounds like we already won.

Poof mods keep deleting threads about it. I doubt the French'll do anything anyway. Nobody even cares about the message of HWNDU anymore. Normies are too busy crying over guns and claiming #MeToo over social media. If we take it, sweet. If we don't, oh well I guess.

>HWNDU supposed to be a public project encouraging resistance to Trump
>Shia forces to hide his gay flag on a crane
Looks like we've already won lads

Use a drone
have blowtorch on drone
burn flag
Shia cries

Looks too easy, stairs leading right up the back side to the roof? B8?

Check em fuck Shia

Hnwsr

No ones even knows who or what the fuck is Shia Laboeuf here (even if he has a french name).

not even fair at this point. Leave the poor jew alone he has suffered enough through his own self orchestrated bullshit to last an entire lifetime.

Some frogs need to get the balls to fuck with the camera persistently and they will take it down themselves.

He reached rock bottom imo

Wrong image,

Someone just send a drone that can squirt some paint on it and be done

>not wanting to steal the flag so you can keep it as a victory trophy

What amazed me the most is the predictive programming of this video. Are we meddling with powers we do not understand anons?
youtube.com/watch?v=o0u4M6vppCI
>gets arrested,
>assault police officers all kind of shit
>i would fucking eat you up
The thing that got me though to tell you the truth is when he had the hwnd exhibit and he literally sexually assaulted an user. youtube.com/watch?v=fNCLe-kCXLw
IT made go WHAT. Because it's like straight out of the wolf of wallstreet airplane scene.
>youtube.com/watch?v=Yj9pv_SqARE
>*wakes up*
>You gotta untie me buddy
>i can't the fucking captain tied you up he almost nearly tazered you
>why?
>WHY?
>*scene plays*
>you called the captain a nigger?
>what, i did that?
>you were rolling all over the place, i think you have a fucking drug problem.

I'm just being realistic. It's not possible to pull the flag down because it's secured too well and all these "le epic drone" posters are clearly underage.

That camera is easy to get to. There's no excuse for it not being fucked with by now.

We've been running in circles with the same ideas hete, it's time to consider other options.

Is there some way to incite protest outside of the building? What is that place anyways?

they don't go all the way to the roof you blind autist

chceked
that flag pole is so skinny i bet if u climbed it it would bend. then just light it on fire

At this point the camera seems like a better target

:3

? Why would Shia musilms put a flag on the top of this church?

shoot it with a flaming arrow ez dude desu

To claim it.

HOVER & COVER

>>HOVER & COVER

Underrated post from a leaf...the times we live in!

New idea, I wonder if the place hosting the flag has seen Shias racist rant against that cop? Perhaps they could be persuaded to take it down if enough people were pissed at them for supporting a racist.

Most progressive Canada has ever been right here.

just mount strong speakers on a car make it play the video as loud as you can and wait for reaction

This guy gets it