(((Hollywood))) sex scandal spreading to music industry. Post celebrities coming forward!

I posted this thread yesterday but it slid right to the bottom with 0 replies. Since then, I heard on the radio at work today that another "musician" has come forwards with allegations about the sexual practices of music executives. I didn't catch who the artist was, just that it was a male. May have been Bieber, whom we all know has undergone some form of abuse during his career.

POST CELEBRITIES COMING FORWARD!

According to this fomer pussycat doll (read: absolutely degenerate talentless whore-slut pic related), the whorishness we plebians witnessed these women exhibiting was in fact not quite just an act. Sometimes, the mask becomes real. Other times, there is no mask and they're just literally sluts.

So, I thought Sup Forums might be interested. Could this be the beginning of further cracks needed before the pizzagate dam bursts?

twitter.com/KayaJones/status/918778471890935809

And an addendum: The (((other members of the group))) (((responding))) to the allegation. On a website I've never heard of with no source and very little context... Written in borderline legalise which stinks of a (((statement))) released by a (((record company))) on behalf of the (((group))).

refinery29.uk/2017/10/176697/pussycat-dolls-kaya-jones-prostitution-ring-twitter

This should be a fun one to watch! Let's see where it goes!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pOPJxBjHkgc
bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-41678697
youtube.com/watch?v=tNV16tz1NK0
bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-41672902
bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-41685172
spidercatweb.blog/2016/04/27/tom-jones-2x-child-rape-allegations/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

rita ora put out for anyone with a blackberry. she won't claim assault because she was inciting it.

I'm pretty sure she sucked Chris Evans off in order to appear on his show on radio 2. This finally explains how all the talentless fucks end up with music careers!

does anyone have a screencapped post in which a holywood user describes kevin spacey as a puppet master/ventriloquist?
it was about him ramming both his arms up young twink's assholes and playing out scenes with them as handpuppets
he is said to be very serious about the show he does
please Sup Forums I know I'm not the only one who read it, I need to reread for lulz

Albanians will suck a horses dick for money.

Yes, please some user pls post this! Asking for a friend.

on JRE yesterday, Joe mentioned he spoke with Sturgill Simpson about the music industry, and apparently there was a known pedarest who is still in the biz. People knew enough not to leave kids alone around him, etc. Similar pay to play type deal where there's a good chance many teen -> adult superstars prob had to go through that just to get radio play.

At fucking last. It's like everyone has just forgotten about pedogate all of a sudden.

FOCUS, ANONS! TIME TO COMPILE EVIDENCE AND CONNECT SOME DOTS

ACTIVATE AUUUUUUUTIIIISM

kek. you know i put it down to her claiming to be an albanian refugee, or at least the kid of refugees (i don't know if she was born in UK), but maybe you are right. maybe she just a THOT

Thanks for your contribution. I will look up Sturgill. What we need are names of who is coming forward with genuine allegations. Then it's just a matter of compiling information about the artist for instance where they come from, how old they were when making their break), then discrening which organisations through which they rose and where these organisations are based. And then, crucially, finding out who owns, runs and works for these organisations. Then we have our suspects, who no doubt would be the start of an information trail to the most prominent traffickers and exploiters.

Help me, anons, I can't do this alone.

Are we going to suddenly support this whore?

I'm sorry but the girl from the OP was definitely old enough to know what was going on. It's just that she was very attractive and her entire life had been based around that, she had never once needed to do anything for herself or even develop a thought process. She was enjoying the partying and all the attention so she went along with it. Now she's an irrelevant roastie and we're supposed to have a pity party?

youtube.com/watch?v=pOPJxBjHkgc
if the rumour was true, this is a whole new level of irony by Kevin Spacey

zyklon beib should start naming names

greeks do it just for the taste of it

Welp that was fun while it lasted OP

bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-41678697

There has been alot of talk about how this is a thing in Music as much as movies.

Remember Lou Pearlman and the boy band shit he made in the 90s? Remember Nsync? Bet at least half of them got molested.

Unfortunately, I'm finding nothing interesting about sturgill.

Heh, that was brilliant. I'd let Spacey off, desu, those twinks probably fucking enjoyed it. As long as he wasn't doing it to non-consenting prepubescent kiddies, Spacey could be re-educated and spared the gas chamber.

I agree completely with what you say. I had no intention of mustering support for this whore, hence me calling her a whore. All I wish is that we compile the sources of these accusations in order to bring more light to the investigation into the perpetraitors and the more serious crimes they are committing.

No pity for non victims like Kaya. Fuck that stupid whore, she can burn with the pedos for keeping the secret so long for her own SELFISH benefit.

Think of the lives she could have saved, the poor children that have been ravaged while she filled her purse with money and cock and selfishly kept the silence. Fuck her, she deserves death, not pity. I merely wish to find the real evil lurking behind the curtain, which will not be done by examining each allegation individually, I feel.

Mark Dice will reveal a dangerous amount of this in his new book.

A quick check at her wiki page and you can see all the albanian/kosovarian scum.
Turkroach surname changed to greek and larped as albanian.
Classic albanian mixtape.
Rita Ora
Rita come from the ancient greek Μαργαρίτης/ΜαργαΡΊΤΑ, flower and female name and common surname in greece.
Ora, original turkroach surname saatçi (watchmaker ), wikitards falsely claim the ora as albanian. Ora, Ώρα, is greek/ancient greek for time/hour. Her father is either pure turkroach or of turkroach decent, common among albanians, they breed with anything to fix their dna.
Her mother is an albanian piece of shiet, Bajraktari. Basically, that fucking family has spread their plague along balkans and non of them, who migrated in other countries e.g. greece bulgaria yugoslavia, are not even referring to themselves as albanians but either as natives of that area or as Arvanites. They actually speak albanian and they've chosen good places to infect like italy and greece.
So, this cunt is the worst possible mix of diahrea and solid shit logs.
Turk and albanian.
She is exactly like the gypsy-slavs of Bardar, self-claimed Monkeydonians.
Our Italian brothers can confirm about albanians. Albanians have a shit accent for greek and italian, so when they are in greece they claim to be italian stallions, and when they are in itally they claim to be greek lovers.

>Mark Dice will reveal a dangerous amount of this in his new book.
So he will.

Sturgill is just a great artist (although he did mysteriously leave the Navy and start writing country songs about DMT and psychedelics so there's a running joke about him being CIA)
youtube.com/watch?v=tNV16tz1NK0

>bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-41678697
That was the (((statement))) that I referenced in the OP, dumbass. Do you seriously believe that those airhead THOTS wrote that statement? That they are even capable of writing a coherent paragraph? That statement was obviously written for them and realeased without consulting them. The group is not even together anymore, AND LIKE I SAID IT IS AN UNSOURCED, UNATTRIBUTED STATEMENT. THERE IS NO RECORD OF WHICH INDIVIDUALS OR GROUP OF INDIVIDUALS MADE THE STATEMENT AT WHICH TIME AND THROUGH WHICH CANNELS THEY DELIVERED THIS INFORMATION.

Shill detected. You've come on here to slide threads like this and discredit them when
they gain footing. BUT, look at the link I've found in that very article you've linked me:
bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-41672902

Norwegian archive bot pls halp!!

God bless Tom Jones.

They will only trot out tramps who were of-age when they were "harassed", to drape over all the paedophelia they've been hiding since the beginning of their existence. Bigger "names" will be speaking up all of a sudden when the clinton uranium & other dem scandals heat up more. Of course they won't be naming names, but it's good enough for the pravda to harp on.

Hey Hoxha, whatsu stealing over there.
Put that flag down, it's not yours.

>Be an oportunistic whore
>mfw you'd suck the ugliest dick in the earth for fame and money
>get jewed by a jew.
>suck his ugly dick
>jew jewed you well
>fame
>money
>suddenly the secret fame recipe gets released in the wild.
>wonder what do
>play victim
>courage
>feminism
>bad patriarchy
How do they manage to fool their fan with such cheap excuses and arguments

Agreed. This is why I want to compile the allegations, so we can see past the moneksy and discren who is grinding the organ... up against them.
All it will take is one Maverick to step forward and we may have a good case. I'm personally waiting on Bieber, but I'm guessing his creeper pastor is employed as some sort of minder/distractor and is keeping a pretty tight leash on him.

In other news, stumbled across this:
bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-41685172
Why the fuck is KP on a giant model of Saturn? Stinks of Jew worship. Fishy. This is all fishy.

the music industry is way worse than hollywood. a lot of those singers can barely sing and use autotune to push other peoples' songs.

>God bless Tom Jones.
spidercatweb.blog/2016/04/27/tom-jones-2x-child-rape-allegations/

I've gotten tired of seeing neurotic circus clowns in hollywood be idolized..

If anything, they make america look bad.

Everyone in Hollywood is a whore. It's Sodom and Gomorrah. The only compensation they deserve is rain of sulfur and their bodies turned to salt.

Lel, reminds me of that Family Guy episode where Peter gets his colonoscopy and sue the doctor.

>Become left wing ventriloquist.
>Doll is redpilled "Nazi"
>fake their views while channeling your true thoughts through the dummy.

Turns out the so-called "stars" are just prostitutes really.
Color me surprised.

Why are all these women just now coming forward?

The law is there for a fucking reason and going by the fact that simply accusing a man of rape will ruin his life, don't act like everyone wouldn't support the women.

Yes, user, we know. That is not the purpose of this thread and is not contributing to progress, please do not bog the investigation down with inane observations.

Interesting.

Aye, hashtag me too.

Damn, have to go out now and get my pump on.

Very little new evidence has come to light.

Going to try infinity chan next time. I am very disappointed that more progress couldn't be made.

>we plebians
YOU
MUST
GO
BACK
>not with you fucking plebbits