I want to rebuild the British Empire. Any volunteers?

ITT: We share memes and ideas on the subject. How can we humble bongs retake our glory?

Isn't the Falkland and Bermuda enough?

If you can't even conquer your neighbours Muhammed and Muhummad then you are not getting your empire back.

No. I think the upcoming Spanish Civil War might be a good opportunity to expand Gibraltar.

>Bong is getting colonized by pakis and wants to retake glory

Gas yourself subhuman anglo

Start by retaking London.

make uk great again

Also retake Ireland

Shut up pajeet, you're on the list. Right after Birmingham and London.

Suck on my nipples you dirty faggot, get pakis and changs out of your country first

Fine, fine. At least you're not your retarded brother of a country.
Lend a hand and nuke Pakistan while we take care of Hong Kong?

Anyone who kills pakis and changs is my brother

Make Nuclear Deterrents Great Again

We need to create an ethnically concious Anglo sphere. The Empire still exists it is anywhere the Anglo still exists in large numbers.

Thank you kindly, noble Imperial citizen!
A good observation on your behalf.

However, our culture and values are still being diluted by uneducated Islamic invaders and the shills that back them.

Also the Royal Navy needs to be bigger. How can we rule the waves with only two aircraft carriers?

clean up your fucking country faggot

How did you manage to get Trump into office? We could do with a politician with a spine in power over here.

Because Americans are prepared to be impolite and say what is on their mind.

Dear Tommies,

do not fall for the illusion that there is an empire to build out of the shambles of the earth.
If you want to have a new anglo empire, you need to look high, not far.

If but a few european nations uncuck themselves, we could build an ethnostate where the globalists could never challenge us: Among the stars.

From your loving cousin,

Fritz

Dear Fritz,
Danke.
We're still leaving the EU, at least.

Fritz not to turn away a brother but you continentals need to get your shit together first.

Take back the UK first

Don't worry, with any luck the soon to be conservative government will distance itself from the (((EU))) and hopefully build up the CEDC instead.

And, yeah, we're working on that.