Are we witnessing the death of genuine human relations and bonds...

Are we witnessing the death of genuine human relations and bonds? Was the sexual liberation of women an enormous mistake?

I'm starting to think nihilism is really the only fucking answer man.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/cTykEjkGNRzB/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The black pill is the only real freedom. Whenever I see new stories now about the further destruction of white race and civilization, or of white women fucking niggers, of feminists bragging about how much they hate white men, of little boys being forcefed estrogen pills, of more degeneracy spreading, etc. I am no longer angered but instead I am happy. The more everything is destroyed then the closer we are to this nightmare finally ending.

It's basic free market. Being a hot woman pays better than any skills a woman can have, and women know it.

Women have been far more mature about accepting their own commidification than men have.

This is exactly how I feel, I would be genuinely fucking happy if I learned a huge meteor was going to wipe out the planet or if our solar system was being sucked directly into a huge black hole. I shouldn't feel this way, but I do.

It'll all collapse eventually. Plus, this mental disease in MOSTLY contained in (((big cities))), were there is maximum convenience in obtaining sustenance and life's comforts.
I pray for the "Great Economic Collapse" everyday.

Nihilism is a fucking jew trick cuck. Stand up proud you cunt.

White Genocide Is Real - In Their Own Words
bitchute.com/video/cTykEjkGNRzB/

Jews opened the door to white genocide, but it's white people who walked through of their own free will. The majority of white people are traitorous scum who would sell us all out for a chance at 5 minutes of virtue signaling on social media. Why even fight for them?

This guy can fuck off. Women are free to do what they want

>Women are free to do what they want

That's the problem.

I'm ready for Yellowstone.

Get on my level.

poor varg, still has a baby face even with a beard.

I mean you can move to Pakistan of Afghanistan anytime if you want no one is stopping you then

>acception stage
You should be rioting with an rifle, go into woods or perform terrorist acts like your ancestors would. Instead you are pacified and wait when they erase you completely. You wait for a catarsis not realisng that very act of such catarsis involving you doing something productive for the cause, which you won't do.
Faggot.

The Mormon approach of isolate, prepare and wait is much better IMHO
Your approach reads like it was written by a shitty shill

I'd be all for that if it wasn't for the barbaric nature of islam.

Whatever. Sit on your ass and watch your country die around you.

You're not just fighting for them you're fighting for youself, your family, your children. Your future is tied to everyones future. You're fighting for what you want the future to be. There are traitors in every war, eventually they regret it. Nihilists are essentially traitors to a society. Only a fool would view traitors as role models.

>You should be rioting with an rifle, go into woods or perform terrorist acts
Fuck off FBI

I mean eastern Europe and Japan has 100% equal rights for women and are doing fine

their neet problem is worse than the west, the hell are you talking about?

maybe men should start morphing into the old women and start making the sandwiches and taking care of the kids if that's such a big deal

VARG BLACK PUILL FTW.

WE PREPPERS WILL WIN AT LIFWE!!!!!!!!

I didn't even know Varg was capable of being reasonable anymore.
Kudos to him for not letting his own larping rot his brain.