How do we solve the fat problem, Sup Forums?

How do we solve the fat problem, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

mensfitness.com/weight-loss/15-negative-effects-having-low-body-fat-percentage
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stop eating

OY VEY! There's nothing wrong with whites being fat, Goy.

fpbp, checked

looks normal to me

>#eatlikeyoumeanit

What's the problem.

Leave that guy alone, that event looks to be sponsored by Carl's Jr. What would you expect? That guys probably had to eat a boatload of Double Bacon Western Cheeseburgers to win a ticket to whatever that is.

Stop eating carbs.

Eat meat and broccoli instead.

>plz no bully
go back to plebbit fatty

BMI tax

dealing with the manlet problem is more important, i need a cure

At the other end of the spectrum we have narcissistic Instagram whores and gym junkies. Just as bad in my opinion. Life is about moderation.

Penalize fat people, reward skinny people.

Charge airline fare by weight, apply a multiplier to transactions involving food or beverages, and make a separate healthcare pool for people 25% outside the mean weight for their age bracket.

EASY, DESTROY CAPITALISM WHAT MAKES YOUR FOOD SO UNHEALTHY

Yes stay average forever and dont try to reach your maximum potential in terms of fitness and success.

By not eating or eating and working out.
Works every time.

Stop drinking soda and eating bread

culling

You can eat carbs. You literally cannot get fat off of meat, broccoli and carbs. You'll get too full. It's when you introduce processed, food lab shit that was engineered by partners of Monsanto and other companies that you start to become a fat shit.

>you literally cannot get fat off meat

t. fatfuck

Favorite part of this pic is just how much the guy clearly doesn't give a shit.

>manages to wear a shirt that's 3 sizes too big for him despite being a 5'10 400 lb fatass
>grease stains and holes on the shirt as if he had just finished eating a greasy burger and used his shirt as a napkin before getting in line to take a picture
>face has this expression of "I've given up on my life"
>tiny patch of hair on top that does nothing to hide the fact that he's bald

An unnatural and temporary hypertrophy of the muscles = maximum potential?

In terms of fitness? Yes.

Render fat people into biodiesel

hypertrophy has a lot of disadvantages

How do we solve the manlet problem

Jesus fucking Christ, what a fatty McFatfuck. He couldn't even be bothered to put on a shirt that didn't have fat fucking greasy nipple stains and greasy finger wipings all over it. This guy is one large fry away from a fucking heart explosion. I swear to god if I EVER end up this fat i will an hero on Sup Forums.

lol a short dude made this. I say this from the greenzone.

>tfw King of the Manlets.

like....?

>inb4 some degenerate fat bodybuilding baby

im talking about pic related. Muscular but still aesthetic (nohomo).

pic

>tfw I'm 6'9" but my waifu is 5'1"
hopefully our children will be normal

>problem
how is being fat a problem?

It is one thing to seek fitness, but another thing to drive up your metabolism, driving up your food costs just to maintain too much muscles. Your pic related is probably at the extreme of what you can get away with and still be physically functional.

to do so would basically amount to taking shekels outta many jews pockets so to say the least it'll be a very steep just short of impossible uphill battle.

You're pretty much fighting the food industry where most are going to use the cheapest and often most unhealthy ingredients possible and to obtain healthy/semi healthy shit you're paying out the ass much much.

Then on top of that you've got the health/fitness industry along with the health industry thats gotten rich off treating fatties and selling them shit.

Another part of the problem is being overworked/stressed from having to work 5/6 days a week just to barely get by.

Only real solution to it all is to let the world descend into the Mad Max type post Apocalypse and then start totally over XXX amount of years down the line

how is this even healthy or normal?
having very low body fat isn't healthy

how the fuck are you that big and you still buy a tshirt that's too big for you? those are supposed to be short sleeves and they reach his wrists.

also, include nutritionists and personal trainers in health insurance plans. the only way for people to lose weight is to learn to eat and exercise properly and obesity is a health problem.

Fascism.

I love fat bellies but this one is better because it is hanging out.

mensfitness.com/weight-loss/15-negative-effects-having-low-body-fat-percentage

15 Negative Effects of Having a Low Body Fat Percentage

1. You Become Prone to Serious Heart Problems
2. Your Energy Levels Plummet
3. You’re Suddenly Always Cold
4. Your Workouts Suck
5. Your Muscles Don’t Recover from Exercise
6. You’re Constantly Hungry
7. Your Testosterone Levels Drop

He couldn't even be bothered to put on a shirt that didn't have stains on it?

Deny health care (or at least make it super fucking expensive) to anyone who ruins their body by indulging in vices that destroy your body (in excess)

Morbidly obese because you don't know how to stop fucking eating?
Smoker?
Alcoholic?
Drug addict?

Back of the fucking line, leave the good health care to those of us who haven't squandered our healthy bodies.
Then just wait for their self-inflicted diseases to kill them off.

The body's broken, cap'n. I cannae fix her!

replace the faces of the girls with female wojak and you're set

Fat guy here.

Fat camps. Mandatory fat camps. Round us up and drop us in camps. Strict workout and food regiments. While there we do simple labor to pay for the camp.

Parents should be held responsible for fat kids in the same way they are held responsible for neglect or abuse. Letting your kids get fat is abuse.

Yes, you should avoid working out and keep your chubby skinnyfat body on the sofa to keep food costs down. Other people may not like it, but that is what peak physical performance looks like

Sure manlet :O)

Hello manlet slayer, teach me your ways

Being a bigger man (or ''fat'' as you called it) is actually better in evolutionary terms:
>can survive a winter period of no food
>generates more heat to survive the cold
>float perfectly in water
>females can see that you have a lot of resources increasing their attraction to you (even though they all might not show it because of social pressure)

The 5'11.5" king of manlets

Is that Artie Lange?

Can't solve it it's like alcoholism.

>It is better to be 5'8 than 6'5.
Are women retarded?

fat tax based on excess bodyfat

>Being a bigger man (or ''fat'' as you called it) is actually better in evolutionary terms

Only up to ~20lb of excess weight. After that your chance for survival drops significantly. You become slower and sluggish. Being excessively overweight also causes mild retardation effects especially if you have a high sugar intake.

Just have scales built into the floors by the checkouts at supermarkets. As your shit is being scanned that thing will e weighing you, then it will add a modifier tax based on your weight. The more weight the higher the tax, but if you're hungry skelly mode then it subsidises your food because you need to eat. Or use some sort of fancy lasers n shit to analyze body fat so the swole people don't have to pay extra.

Its all in the ideas stage at the moment.

>#EatLikeYouMeanIt
He meant it

That pic is fucking hilarious. kek

We don't. Manlet uprising...get the pun?

Better idea: we just kill off the hungry skeles because they are useless. At least the fatties can be molded into powerhouses through regulation.

Maybe no one showed up so they just pulled in random dudes off the street.

>tfw have done nothing but lift, run, and eat bacon, eggs, chicken, beef, broccoli, asparagus, and cheese for the past several months and have lost ~40 lbs

I've never felt this good ever and I never want to stop doing this.

>How do we solve the fat problem, Sup Forums?
>Mandatory National Service (4 years)

by solving the american problem

DIET OR DEATH
DISCIPLINE
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

An average american is 3.3 times more of a person than the average beaner.
Truly, the land of the free.

STOP BODYSHAMING THESE BRAVE BODIVERSITY SPECIMENS

Health At Every Size!

Very simple make unhealthy food very expensive and subsidize healthy food.

We would still have fat people but only like one in each block as opposed to like 50% of all people today.

>Deeply Goncernd

Im glad to hear that, user, keep it up

Make food prescription only. Your doctor prescribes you your diet and the grocery will give you a week's worth of it at a time. Humans were never meant to handle all of this excess of food and simply can't control themselves. Some people can eat in moderation, but too many abuse food to let the general public freely buy it.

thanks. I'm still a fatass but it's insane how exponentially better and more comfortable in your skin you feel after losing only a little bit of weight.

Nah it's Dan Harmon

>>float perfectly in water
Fuck, i lost 25 kilos and now can't float anymore. It's weird as fuck, i'm so used to water holding my body. Did not have to fear falling off a ship, God flooding earth etc. The only thing i regret about losing weight.

BUT I LOVE TOAST