HAPPENING, GET IN HERE FAGGOT'S

CHINA SUPPLYING WEAPONS TO NORTH KOREA FOR WORLD WAR 3

youtube.com/watch?v=4st1OEKf19g

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UEaKX9YYHiQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Z2WZrxuwDhs
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ISRAEL IS THE HUB OF PIZZAGATE

No digits, no clicks.

ITS NOTHING GO TO SLEEP

mhhh who is that chocolate cutie

I told you fuckers we were gonna get into it with China.

No shit. I told you retards that China had to die. I've been saying this for a long time.

xi is lying piece of shit

fuck off not happening, just more fake news

It's so fucking obvious I've been saying it this whole time.

NK is China's proxy state. NK is going to do something to economically destabilize the US and China is going to try and claim the #1 spot while the US is down.

War with China is coming, imo.

THIS
but Sup Forumstards would believe anything to make their shitty existence a little bit more exiting

>start war with china
>record number of casualties
>oops sorry folks! they weren’t supplying NK after all. looks like they were destroying their nukes to better humanity!

Exactly. Sink the fucking Chinks.

Oh look, the retard is back.

Have a (you)

God damn you shills are retarded.

Imagine being this lonely/retarded that you reply to your own posts as if you were talking to another person.

say wat now

china can barely afford to stay afloat in a peaceful economy. their slaves are coming here in record numbers because of the country’s conditions. chinese peop’e are happier sleeping on a floor with 20 other people in america.

i can’t wait to liberate the one country that deserves it. i just hope NK survives

Do u ?
Thats pathetic.

youtube.com/watch?v=UEaKX9YYHiQ

Tell them to stop, we dont want to be at war

No I mean he responded affirmatively to his own comment and insisted that he forgot.

China wants to retake Taiwan by 2020 so NK will be a distraction to pin down support that should have gone to Taiwan's defense. I would not expect anything to happen until late 2018.

This, they advanced their missile tech way too quickly to be home grown.

The technology is 50 years old, all they really needed was the expertise to miniaturize nuclear devices. That shit's Iran's work.

The Departed predicted it. "If these chinks want to nuke Taiwan any time this century..."

Then who's tit will China suck on? China is a parasite economy. They can't survive without the U.S. economy let alone become #1.

>ZOMG CHINA IS GIVING WEAPONS TO THEIR ALLIES WTF111111!!!!!!

They have always helped North Korea how is this news?

Dont get your hopes up 2 high give ut a year

were in for a show boys

Don't you EVER tell me when it's bed time. I'm a big boy

That's hubris talking.

Would still be worth. War against a commie country would be a huge help to the right wing. We could use this centralized government 1936 style.

Even more, China has about zero ability to project Force. Couldn’t even seriously threaten a platoon of Indian Infantry last month, IIRC.

im ready for open season on gook

Fucking Jews

It's nothing. It's been known for a while they get their weapons from China, Russia and Iran.

Imagine my shock

Shut. The. Fuck. Up. North Korean will NEVER do it. Its never happening and you larping faggots posting NK happening threads every week will be nothing but disappointed.

Faggot

eww that might come back to burn a nigga, and get his whole country destroyed.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z2WZrxuwDhs

I'm tired of hearing about north korea, fight or don't pussy bois.

NICCCCCCCCE

>Source: Gordon Chang

*Breathes in*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Keep in mind this the same guy who told us China would collapse in 2012.

BAHAHAHAHHA

>gordon chang

LOOOOOOOOOOL

You cannot possibly be this retarted and must be trolling.

I knew china wouldn't betray it's best friend.

North Korea has always been buying weapons from China, though rather than the government selling the weapons, it's now state funded arms companies selling the goods.
Pretty much all of North Korea's armoured vehicles were produced in China, and often return to china for upgrades and maintenance, in much the same way A1M1 tanks owned by countries other than America actually return to America for periodic overhauls.

thanks for the flag

R A R E
A
R
E

whats it like knowing youll starve for the rest of the week bcuz u gave food up for internet?

Dumbest flag ever invented?

Does russia have black qts now?

Wew rare.

WHO HASN'T UNDERSTOOD THIS YET? It's been so fucking obvious.

Double exactly, nuke the fucking Gooks

Wtf, are the all the “HAPPENING” threads a code word for nothing is happening and I’m bored

Look at that reef slowly die. Truly a parasite nation.

My friends all think this is some new thing too.
>I don't remember North Korea ever acting this aggressive.

>Clickbait faggotry

The US can see from those things called Satellites if China actually was doing this. They aren't.

So tired of it not happening

they were always this aggressive, they just did it without a nuke so no one gave a shit

HEY LOOK IT'S NAMBIA

Reminder that today, George Bush supported (indirectly) Donald Trump regarding war with NK.

This was underrated event, almost no one speak of here.

What's the bottom right one?

Florida gay nightclub.

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Yeah, so not really a disaster then.

fuck off Jew.

>arming SK
>WTF China is arming NK now??

lel

>"enhance!"

There were multiple shooters in Las Vegas

China doesn't give a shit, China is older than mud, they view themselves as the middle kingdom, the 19th and 20th century will be an embarrassing footnote in their 10k plus dynastic history.

China always looks inward, that's how self obsessed they are, they take it for granted they rule the world. The all expect that to happen without much effort. Recent history causes some to pause, but the overwhelming Zeitgeist rolls ever on.

this

Americans you are well aware of the fact you are getting EMPed soon?
They will let you build the wall first to up the irony when you can't get out.

>REEEEEEEEEEEE

>commie country
>china
Jesus they're not joking about your education, are they?

I dont think you understand how emps work or what their applicable range is

They are not

What if I told you that North Korea is a threat that the United States wants to keep in the region because it allows them to make major arms deals with NK neighboring countries simply because there will continue to be the possibility of possible conflict?

How do they work and what is their applicable range?

miniaturized super-EMP warhead with a few kilotons delivered from a satellite is all you need to fry the one thing keeping america cooking - digital infrastructure for financials.

You make a good point sir

God invented google for a reason

this. WW3 fags are THE WORST

I was asking to see if you knew, because your post implied otherwise. Thanks for confirming.

My thoughts exactly.

There's actually no evidence to support his claim. No satellite imagery, no video footage of mobile missiles being transported (21st century - everything is fucking recorded). Nothing.

If anything, I believe Xi is close to taking Kim out himself and setup a new puppet government. Not fucking risk nuclear war with their biggest trade partner (US) by supplying weapons to a madman that would spread radiation into China (the mountainous test site in NK that's collapsing).

Big fucking McNothing burger (extra fucking cheese).

The US empire is on a downward curve,while the Chinese are on the up and will overtake soon.This is a perfect environment for global war. Caveats, American military would eat the Chinese military.China loans America money, to enable American citizens to buy Chinese goods. They are like a married couple who stay together for the kids sake, but secretly wish their spouse would fall out the window.

checked and keked
Sheeple confirmed sheeple, your memories don't even last longer than half a decade

if anything needs to die its you leaf.

Here we have ex president obananas handing out the biggest nigger loving award. It's recipient is none other then Robert "has nigger kids" Deniro. Bravo!

Wait 'till Halloween.

Noice

Fake news