SPENCER THREAD 5

Who ready?

>where
University of florida gainesville at the phillips center for performing arts.

>when
Doors open at 1:30pm

>how
tickets will be available at 1:30pm at the intersection of Hull Road and SW 34th Street, which is north-west of the event center location on a first come first serve basis.

>what can I bring?
absolutely nothing other than your phone. There are antifa on Sup Forums saying you can bring your conceal carry and tiki torch. This is to get you arrested at the door , and to get you carrying around a item where you can be identified and beaten by roaming campus mobs. List of prohibited items here

police.ufl.edu/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Prohibited-Items-List.pdf

>who
Richard spencer of the national policy institute , Eli mosley of identity europa , and mike enoch of TRS.

>What should i wear.
Casual clothes. Dont wear khakis and a white shirt and if you have a fashcut wear a hat (probly not a trump hat). Reason for this is antifa owns the campus and if you are walking around wearing identifiable clothing you will be rekt.

>STREAMS

TIM POOL
youtube.com/watch?v=I482S3yo-7s

Periscope
pscp.tv/search?q=spenceratuf
pscp.tv/RichardBSpencer

FOX10PHOENIX (PRESS CONF LIVE NOW)
youtube.com/watch?v=kYb1XjD9nl8

CHOPPER
youtube.com/watch?v=XQAHkLR3ZF0

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jörg_Haider
businessinsider.com/a-neo-nazi-who-just-quit-came-out-as-gay-and-said-his-mother-is-jewish-2017-10
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SMASH THE REDS

Antifa: "violent terrorist group"

i have such mixed feelings about spencer

>88
based

Niggermonkey

Carey getting BTFO lmfao

>he is doing good
>shills BTFO

Same
On one hand, he's a CIA nigger and a racemixer
On the other, he sounds reasonable today

>grey suit
>brown tie

really nigga

I used to, but now it's boiled down to this. He's good for right now. He didn't aspire to the role, but he's stepped up to the plate when no one else did. He's only around until someone better comes along. He might be a sperg, but he's /oursperg/

Will his speech be broadcast or is that private?

A wild (((faggot))) appeared!

me too
also he said this
>We need to correct the record
He can be a really good troll, but I am sure that he i a shill and/or alphabet

1:30 EST?

Richard "Racial Incenser" Spencer

>LIBERATE EUROPE
GET READY FOR FUNS EUROFAGS

>CIA nigger and a racemixer
any proof of this ?

>On the other, he sounds reasonable today
yeah

im not even a follower of spencer, but hes doing great, finally someone stands up to the cuck media and their retarded questions

Whats his name again lads?

how's he a racemixer? his wife is russian

S I T D O W N

Spencer looking fresh af.

why are you guys fanning over whatever the fuck he has to say? You know he's controllled opposition, right? An "useful idiot" to utilize the proper technical term.

If you want the white race to have a shot in hell you should listen to the smart guys like Steve Bannon, who hides his power level KNOWS it's too early to go full 14/88.

"I was born this way"

Richard Spencer 2017

Richie "big dick swinging" Spencer

Spencer is an ideological student of Alexandr Dugin. His ex gf was his translator. (((National Bolshevism))) is a nationalize neo-jewish russian ideology. It's the same collectivist bullshit. Stop falling for it Sup Forums. Stop being niggers and falling for the jewbait. Spencer is a race traitor ciajewnigger..

>We need to correct the record
He clearly meant that as a joke.
No, she's from one of the central asian republics, you lying mongrel. She's about as "Russian" as Leon Trotsky.

Reminder, Spencer event threads brought to you by Publix - Where shopping is a pleasure.

>Sub of the week!
Publix Turkey Cranberry Whole sub on WHITE bread

Multigrain bread has been removed.

isn't he controlled opposition

why are there threads about this nobody that only the big media is talking about here?

>there are people here right now who dont like richard spencer

He just manhandled the press

Whats wrong with his head?

>***DAILY REMINDER***nothing but meme flags ITT

How are mods not deleting the 73 Spencer threads? Isn't it considered spamming?
(((mods)))

She's Georgian.

So wait, is he speaking today or tomorrow?

Is it over.?he just walked off stage

The fuck is wrong with his head in the reflection

big tit**

~15 mins

/ourguy/ Tim Pool is Live:

He is part of the Order of Thelema or Temple of the Orient. He is part of a plot by a homosexual sect of the freemasons to infiltrate every nationalist movement and syphon off their leadership.

Jorg Haider was the first to do this, and Joerg Haiders party just took power in Austria again. Spencer studied in Austria when Jorg Haider was in power.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jörg_Haider

Then there is Milo

Then there is
businessinsider.com/a-neo-nazi-who-just-quit-came-out-as-gay-and-said-his-mother-is-jewish-2017-10

Oy vey

how am I supposed to get anything done today :(

>no proof

PROTEST STREAMS WHERE

when did the alt-light cucks start calling the alt-right white supremacists instead of white nationalists or something?

Did they all cuck out after Charlottesville?

You need a vanguard to make someone like Bannon look reasonable. But no at this point we don't have much more time to wait so things need to start escalating quickly. America is already too much like Brazil and we won't be able to come back from full Brazil.

Richards terrible style choices show that he is not gay, he just has fag voice

in like 15 fries/bings from now

S I T D O W N
I
T
D
O
W
N

holy shit, that guy is getting pro-tier at handling these fucking press.

the alt light is irrelevant and cringier than the alt right

Which is not fucking Russian or European. He's mostly in the right but he really should have had white kids. Pointless to argue about at this time though.

>businessinsider.com/a-neo-nazi-who-just-quit-came-out-as-gay-and-said-his-mother-is-jewish-2017-10

yeah and this guy was used to sabotage the BNP in the UK

Don't take the bait folks, ignore Spencer

check his pariscope faggots he just finished the streamed speech.

I heard somehwere he had a kid with some Asian
The CIA nigger part, I have no proof, but him getting punched at the Trump Inauguration felt like it was planned

14 minutes is the speech apparently then q&a

Yes

After Spencer did the whole Hail Trump thing a lot of the nu-right jumped off the ship

>Posting a reply without posting what the reply was to
Retard alert.

How to watch?

you have to admit, that was pretty good
his public speaking and dealing with the media has improved

OY VEY THIS SOUNDS TOTALLY LEGIT AND NOT AN ANTIFA/JIDF SHILLSPIRACY.

He really is the best guy atm. Makes it come off as normal even after those (((years of propaganda))).

Publix is always full of white people where I live. Kroger is nigville. I ain't even going to fuck around with a Ingles or Food Lion.

>it's always the same chants
Hmmm

No one should listen to Richard Spencer, you're just giving this douche bag an ego boost by even recognizing him. No one likes him and his ideas are never going anywhere.

We have no proofs
Just a reminder
>Pic related is christian hoiby
>He was the leader of antifa in europe for over 10 years
>He was an aggitator, he was the worst of them
>He also pretty much controlled where they should go and when they should do it
>well not him really
>he got his orders from PST(our secret police security service)
So yes, antifa was controlled by our security services for over 10 years, through what seemed to be the worst of their aggitators and their leader

Just saying, this is how they do it, to control the narrative, control what and where they go, and collect information then arrest radicals

Pretty based in this situation but still, be aware
ib4 shill
Don't be stupid, be careful

spencer is gonna get shot

ITS GOING TO RAIN SOON BITCHES.

they will start to disperse a bit when that happens

Guys, can somebody tell me when the speech starts and where it is being streamed from? I really don't want to miss this.

Afraid yet?

>There are antifa on Sup Forums saying you can bring your conceal carry and tiki torch.
Kek

God damnit! No stream! where is stream?

Is this real?

seconded

Absolute zombies

Spencie has been banned from twitter, he's just not as big of a sperg to directly attack people like Milo did

MAYNE STREEM METEOR thinks that because yoah CONSEEEVATIVE that means you're a fackhing RACIST

>nu-Sup Forums is a glorified spencer fan club
Oh how this board has changed.

He's right. Gays are terrified by the prospect of muslim-controlled society. Compared to the general white population, they are probably much more redpilled. Talk about race all day, but the self-destructive cancer in white people is a real thing. Whites have been cucked beyond imagination. Blame the Jews, blame the women, but in the end, "we" didn't stand up to them. Our worst enemy and biggest danger is fellow white cucks.

Did he forget to zip his pants?

He came out of nowhere after trump got elected. I had no clue he existed until he got punched during that interview after trump was elected. He just seems to serve mom purpose other than so MSM can get pictures of angry white guys with tiki torches and "kekistanis" in maga hats with bloody noses.

Goddamn that's a gross FUPA - imagine the smell

PJW cucked out since Heilgate and he cucked even harder after Charlottesville. He's a rat.

>Did they all cuck out after Charlottesville?
Not all, but certainly Cernovich, Milo, PJW and Gavin McInnes.

Read that,dipshit