Be me last week

>be me last week
>have to change planes in houston texas
>more signs in spanish than in english
>border agent is a borderline obese mexican that speaks spanish with me
>tells me "mano derecho" when i have to put up my fingers, barely speaks any english
>enter airport
>barely any white people, feel out of place
>get a burger from wendy's
>it's all mexicans working there
>try to see if they speak spanish
>they do

I thought it was a meme that the US is in risk of getting taken over by the Mexicans? Seriously surprised now. Clarify please burgers.

Other urls found in this thread:

fmsgps.com/frontend/Customers-Partners/us-department-of-homeland-security-iceero.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the communists won

America is not a white country. Never was, never will be

the US is a bad joke

I don't really care desu. I like Mexicans and South Americans quite well, they are very decent people. Bring on the Latin QT's.

Pentagon, CIA or whoever should have their first priority about non white immigration of US but they don't seem to care at all. US-es downfall can only come from within not from outside

Bienvenidos a Estados Unidos de Norte America

YOU ARE NOT WELCOME IN THIS COUNTRY, PEDRO. FUCK OFF

if those latinos look like pic related i dont mind them desu

America died in 1965, we've been living in it's decaying corpse ever since

Non-white immigration is ruining this country every day but they're focused on white american muh-nazis instead
I dont even think that girl is latino, looks way too white.

Texas used to be part of Mexico, so the cities and most streets names are in spanish. Same with california and the other annexed states.

>t.one half caste friend from rich white suburban school

lol you have no idea how bad spics if you think you like them.

Also spics are more obese and goblin like than anyother race except maybe polynesians.

This

It's too bad they can't do civilization.

>>be me last week
>>have to change planes in houston texas
>>more signs in spanish than in english
>>border agent is a borderline obese mexican that speaks spanish with me
>>tells me "mano derecho" when i have to put up my fingers, barely speaks any english
>>enter airport
>>barely any white people, feel out of place
>>get a burger from wendy's
>>it's all mexicans working there
>>try to see if they speak spanish
>>they do
First which fucking airport was this?
For half a decade I had to fly out two to three times a month for work so I have sen the inside of IAH hundreds of times.
Why in the fuck were you speaking with a border agent?
Here is the company that Iwas doing work for so don't try and bullshit me about Homeland Security.

fmsgps.com/frontend/Customers-Partners/us-department-of-homeland-security-iceero.html

So what is it like if I walk around in Texas? Are there many white people left? Growing up I always imagined Texas to be a white state full of cowboys and guns.

I fuck her about once a week.

Texas and California are our cutest states

Enjoy your AIDS.

Totally fine with more mexicans and spanish speaking folk.

It's the niggers that cause more problems

How did they get annexed?

>today's texas
>even remotely white
LOL
It used to be white, but in the past 20 years it got 10+ billion beaners and the place went from blonde to redskin.

s-sauce?

I'm Arab and German actually
Nah I worked in the ghetto and had plenty of non English speaking border hoppers in my presence. Even if they were browner than my morning shits, they were still polite as fuck.

Of course I want the illegals to go back and for immigrants to assimilate, but we both know that the immigrants are going to keep flowing no matter what.

Nice try, pedro.

Are the US latinos Latin White or Indians?

Crazy how a nose ring can ruin a totally gorgeous girl.

>Enjoy your AIDS.
I get regular check ups. I'm clean, how about yourself JACKOFF?

I'm curious what Europeans think when they meet Mexicans for the first time. Do they remind them of Muslims back home? Or do they wish they had Catholic brown immigrants instead of the Muslim Pakis and Arabs they have now?

that girl looks like a white girl with a tan

>Crazy how a nose ring can ruin a totally gorgeous girl.
Crazy how a nose ring, shitty attitude, no education and no future can ruin a woman.

As soon as Trump stops the CIA drug running programs and makes assimilation a must for America, then I can't see why they can't into civilization.

You ever watch Western movies and see Indians hollering on horseback? Most of our Latinos are the descendants of people closely related to American feather Indians and Europeans but mostly resemble the former rather than the later. Also act like Indians as well. That's the closest I can describe the current state of Latinos to someone who has rarely been in contact with one.

Mexicans and Latinos in general look nothing like Arabs. Arabs look angry and aggressive while most Latinos look friendly and approachable. And of course having """""catholic"""" mexican immigrants would be a hundred times better than muslims. Personally for me Latinos are our brothers in thought and culture and mostly in blood so I have no problems with them.

>im german and arab....

being a turkroach doesn't make you any of those

Mix.
The browner they are, the more native heritage and less latin.

>that girl looks like a white girl with a tan
I've seen white skinned red head Latinos.
In Mexico I have seen blonde haired green eyed Mexicans.

Indians

Why is it surprising to you that all of the shit-tier service jobs in a major city that is a few hours drive from Mexico are all staffed by Mexicans?

>Even if they were browner than my morning shits, they were still polite as fuck.
>using feelings to argue, not data
You're such a one dimensional thinker; I guess I shouldn't be surprised that an Arab niggers lack future thought/ implications.

>Mostly in blood.
Retard, muzzies are closer to us genetically than latinos. You really fell for the rape baby meme? LOL

In the areas heavily settled by Germans. There's a reason why "Mexican folk music" is polka.

Stop being dishonest. 99% of you are fucking mesoamerican indians. Fuck Off.

I remember one day at my highschool all the beaners decided to strike and not show up to show how valuable alien criminals are kind of like "haha you'd miss us if we were all deported". It was the best day of my life.

>Texas used to be part of Mexico
Texas was as much part of Mexico as Florida was. You're talking about a blip in history between 1821 and 1836. The only reason this shit continues is shitty Mexican schools spreading propaganda so you don't realize how shit your country is and instead blame America instead of trying to fix it.

My thoughts exactly

Whatever I'm just trying to jerk off. Had to make this.

It's not
Texas is just cuckd to shit and Texan pride is a meme
That shithole died in the late 70's and ever since then it's been basically Britian 2.0 where they deflect as much as possible and bring up past glories to keep from offing themselves after they face the truth that their land is dead and their kind almost extinct
Texas is literally 45% white, don't let them ever tell you about how Texas would do this or that, they're cucks, they actually like all their beaners and say "they're hard working, love god, and are kind they're real men" and call you an entitled faggot if you say two shits about them needing to go back
Fuck Texas
t. lived there for two years and my father is from there

>In the areas heavily settled by Germans. There's a reason why "Mexican folk music" is polka.
Tejano music is polka music. Wetbacks driving around with loud stereos makes it sound like a circus is coming to town.

Because they we're schlonged by a Spanish conquistador, indigenous peoples to that area don't naturally have light features

> fucks whores
> thinks he can ever be clean again

>I'm Arab and German actually
>advocating browning america
you're the problem

In small numbers Mexicans are bro tier and even more preferable to other non whites. It's only when we're overrun with them that they become a problem.

Basicly the us invaded mexico and force the president Santana to sell them their northern land. Then during the American civil war texas seceded from the us and got annexed by mexico again but after the war they joined the us again.

>As much as Florida was
Except Florida never was anything close to that whereas when the Mexicans kicked the spainisj out they stole all their clay along with it so technically it was a part of Mexico(albeit stolen land and not theirs to claim or deserve)

Explain please.

That pic makes my cock rock hard. I love brown pussy so much.

I'm not talking about Guatemala but Latin America as a whole and they are about 50% White, 30% Mixed, 10% Native and 10% African. But the important thing is that they are 0% Muslim and 100% Christian.

Why the fuck are you posting more white mixed latinos, implying even 5% look like that?
>Hur dur its okay if US becomes shitskin subhuman cause 1% of them are kinda hot

>Muh spanish blood.
>But european girls don't look like this.
>It can't be the amerindian blood, can it?

>I've been to one city in AMERICA
>It happens to be near Mexico
>HURR WHY IS AMERICA ALL MEXICANS

Chingate, cabrón

Most Latinas aren't qt3.14s. If they are they usually wind up looking like this after their 3rd kid at age 20.

>Stop being dishonest. 99% of you are fucking mesoamerican indians. Fuck Off.
LOL! About 50 percent of my second cousins and all my nephews and nieces are half white. Family has been here for a hundred years. family has served in every war since Vietnam.

But FL was never a part of Mexico.... Tejas actually was.

And it is always a fun fucking circus too.

To be fair I assume what he experienced is exactly like what I went through at Heathrow. If I didn't know where I was I might've guessed a really nice airport in Pakistan or Bangladesh

>Died in 1965
Please explain

>was
nuff said

I'm not talking about Guatemala either. I'm only talking about US latinos., which is the topic of the thread.
US latinos are literally natives, pure trash.
>LatAm is 50% white
Lel

he's larping for yous. america was mostly white until the 65 immigration act fucked us. by the 80s we were browned. then welfare reform passed and we were blacked

What a dumb choice of armor. The Romans wore that because they carried large shields around. On the street, there's obvious gaps in the armor for him to get stabbed. Should have worn chainmail for a situation like this.

I never said Florida was part of Mexico m8.

>> fucks whores
>> thinks he can ever be clean again
Jerks off to anime, thinks he will eventually find a woman that will have sex with him.

This girl is 100% spanish (assuming no NA admixture). People native that close to the equator do not have skin that light pedro.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965

Still a bunch of spics that never left. Hell most of them fought the dirty mexican government. Just because it became a part of US doesn't mean the spics left.

Nice argument you have there it will be a shame if we test it empirically.

Looks like an arab

>What a dumb choice of armor. The Romans wore that because they carried large shields around. On the street, there's obvious gaps in the armor for him to get stabbed. Should have worn chainmail for a situation like this.
We were going up against Antifa so the armor was redundant anyway.

It's Houston, what did you expect? Just learn some Spanish and then you wont have a problem.

>empirically
mexico is fatter than the us juan
regardless, we don't need any more brown pipo

Sexy af

That's mostly photoshop she ain't nowhere near that white.

What is it about Spanish women that made them crave the BBC for centuries?

>t. Mexican intellectual
You let anglos settle in the northern states, Anglos outpopulated Mexicans, but they still enjoyed being Mexican and didn’t care, Santa Ana decided he was going to usurp the government, Texans didn’t like that so they want to secede, Mexico doesn’t let them, war, Texas wins, Mexico is butthurt to kingdom come, has multiple secessionist movements in Mexico because no one wants to live in the shithole, US annexes Texas after UK and France recognize Texas as a free nation and after Texas made its own decision to be annexed, Mexico is more butthurt, decides to not allow Texas to secede, invades American land, shoots American troops, gets assblasted by America, loses all its Northern Territory, still complains we invaded.
Stay mad

no but they accepted the outcome of the war and were able to marginally assimilate because of that. today, you have mexican flag waving everywhere and wonder what's going on, gang activity on constant rise, like it's not a full on cultural invasion.

>The 1965 Act marked a change from past U.S. policy which had discriminated against non-northern Europeans.
Yep, death confirmed. Thanks user

>european Mediterraneans look similar to eastern Mediterraneans
shocking.

California's population was 90k when it was admitted to the USA. In 1960, Californias population was 15 million, 88% white. Those 90k original spics are still around, I know one. He hates mexicans more than me, says theyve ruined this state. Despite looking like a pure blooded injun.

You remind me of the chicken argument.

>They can't raise chickens.
>Mapuches had chickens before Columbus.
>Hur Durh muh white skin.

Small brain
Inferior IQ
Undeveloped sense of smell

which part of spain to people look like this

>What is it about Spanish women that made them crave the BBC for centuries?
I see far more white women with half nogs in Houston. Last week it seemed like they were all over the fucking place. I really hate to see whites get soiled like that.

southern Euros have olive skin tones and tan much easier than northerners, most of Latin Americans have Europeans dna that's why some of them are so light skin, its not native to your people pedro

>there are people on this board who fell for the qt mexican gf meme
most mexican women look and smell like shit

Nobody is mad but that dosent change the fact that is was Mexico and most of the city names are in spanish.

>Mapuches
Isn't it chile with the story of white people bringing wealth and civilization to their shit "country"?
But it doesn't matter what spics can or cannot do, the point is this place isn't made for you