Translation: "Islam, also our history. Europe and its Islamic heritage."

Translation: "Islam, also our history. Europe and its Islamic heritage."
Saw this poster in Brussels.

Just nuke this world to oblivion already.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c7y2LRcf4kc
youtu.be/WPLXaZzIwEw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Brussels Conference 1876: Europe will dominate the world

Brussels Conference 2017: Islam will dominate the world

this is the history of islam in europe
youtube.com/watch?v=c7y2LRcf4kc

>Europe and it's Islamic heritage
Which fucking Islamic heritage? The entirety of Europe has been built on Christianity. All our wealth came from that.

Fuck this kikery. Fuck this changing of history. I do wonder wtf their proof is. But fuck saying Islam has done anything to build Europe. Fucking fuck. Fuuuuuuuck

I feel you Kaaskop. This made me furious

Maybe they mean the crusades...I cant think anything else islam-Europe related than when we kicked their asses out of our continent.

nuke Brussels

The game of chess is forbidden islam, it is a sin.
Would you trust the opinion of someone that ignorant on the subject?

youtu.be/WPLXaZzIwEw
Beautiful times

Only a hundred years ago if you'd ask someone WTF Islam was a lot of people would t have known, and the others would've went: "oh, that's some religion they practice in the desert"

IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY OF OUR COUNTRIES! NO PLACE IN IT WHAT SO EVER!

ISLAM SIMPLY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH EUROPE, OR THE BUILDING OF EUROPE, PERIOD.

Brussels isn't the only place that is infected unfortunately.

Seriously? Why is that?

I believe because chess is "a game of gambling" (it's obviously not) and "a waste of time"

Until 40 years ago (around 1980) there were only 1000 muslims in Italy. Now they're around 2 millions.
Lets thanks the leftist scum.

Chess: waste of time
Inbreeding, pedophilia, selling alcohol to non-muzzies: a-ok

>muslim logic

I WILL FUKEN GAS YOU
STOP THAT SHIT RIGHT NOW

WE

>Let's thank leftist scum
Seriously, those are the real enemies. The same scum that organized this expo-islam

I've read some Expo in UK that they would invite a iman from Lithuania (talking about they have been in Lithuania for centuries) and Bosniak photographer to talk about Islam in Europe and """use it""" to say that Islam is part of Western Civilization values. Please don't expell us from Europe now etc - propaganda.

this is not what we were dying for

>theres no history of islam in europe

belgian education

Ayy... this is ridiculous.

Thanks capitalism

>there is history of islam in europe outside of Spain
britbong revisionism

Lucky you. Your country doesn't put up with this insane suicidal shit.

Europe WHAT ARE YOU DOING
STOP THIS INSANITY

There is. It wasn't a beautiful cultural exchange as the official website claims

Ah, the article talk about the Bosniak photographer bringing photos of Srebenica massacre and remember 6 gorillions Bosniaks killed by Serbs with autorization of the Dutch.

Islamic history in Europe is conquest (all of Southern Europe) and expulsion (Vienna, the Poles, Vlad the Impaler)
This shit is (((them))) trying to rewrite history. Next they'll start pushing the idea that africans and arabs were some of Europe's greatest inventors.

They are erasing your history.

FUCKIN STOP SUICIDING GO BACK TO MAKING CHOCKOLATE
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

You understand it. This is how it starts. It won't stop at just this expose. Next up is like you just stated:
>Since we've established that Islam has been in Europe for centuries (completely wrong or even if some lonely Muslims were here they had ZERO influence on our culture)
>Next up: Since Islam has been here so long it's part of Europe and needs to stay
>Next up: Islam is best part of Europe, it needs to GROW

I hope all is Europeans can stay down to earth and stick to the truth in face of the coming propaganda. Let us not be as easily brainwashed like the American population

islamic europe obviously

remember, islam is not a race

>Let us not be as easily brainwashed like the American population
You already have been.

The only thing Islam wanted to do with Europe was to be our conqueror.
Whites of all nations and people joined the Crusades to liberate Christians in the Holy Land and to halt Islam in its tracks.
Poles charged down the hills surrounding Vienna in 1682 in an attempt to vanquish the Ottoman siege and relieve the Austrians, and over the next two centuries the Austrians spared no expense in liberating the conquered Slav peoples of the Balkans.
Not out of moral fervor, obviously.
Destroying Islam was rewarding enough.
Then there's the Barbary slave trade, which saw the enslavement of millions of white people by Ottoman vassals and Islamic pirates.

Islam had a lot of history with Europe. I just laid out the gist of it.
How much would you bet on the conference OP posted mentioning absolutely none of that?
I'd bet the Tiende Penning.

Explain or kys

More like thank globalism or, to use the correct marxist word, "internationalism".

Yeah I bet the entire expose will be about seeing Islam in rose tinted glasses. Completely ignoring everything even remotely negative about it. Completely ignoring truth

race war when??

Reads: "Without this encounter, nor Europe or Islam would be what they are".

I agree. There wouldn't be as much blood shed. Without the eternal muzzie, (European) nations didn't have to worry about the destruction of their culture/civ as much as they did and wage wars to recapture lost territory and liberate the populaces.

Islamic history in Europe is
>military conquest
>rape
>slaughter
>slavery
>forced religious conversion
>oppression
>repression
>destruction of history and culture
>an endless lust to perpetrate more of the above

Even now.
>Your crime rates are rising.
>Your rapes are mostly committed by muslims.
>Almost ALL violent rape is committed by muslims.
>Acid attacks.
>pressure to make cultural and legal concessions to them
>They envelope entire neighborhoods and towns and claim them as their own and enforce Sharia, pushing non muslims out and openly oppressing women and any who violate the cultural customs of their native lands, that they fled because it was a violent, oppressive, shit hole
>seeking to subvert the entire will of your nation
>seeking to oppress and shift your culture
>seeking to bring in an ENDLESS stream of their own through 'family reunification'
>subsisting off social welfare
>refusing to adapt to you and instead demanding that you capitulate to their cultural aggression

Nothing wrong with sharing the true history of Europe and Islam: constant, rapacious invasions and the unjust dominance of Andalusia, Sicily, the Balkans... Lepanto, Vienna, Tours... yes, please. Let the truth be known to all!

Hope you tore it down.

Sums it up perfectly

Such shit is why you carry fat black permanent marker.

We have a history with Islam, alright
It's called the Brussels airport attack

Couldn't but would've. The frame protects it and there were lots of copies.

Spain has some Islamic heritage. Beyond that no.

The problem is they won't show the entire truth. This entire expose will be about "uniting" Islam with Europe.
Oh God that's disgusting it makes me sick.

If your nation is not 100% native European then you've already been subverted.
First they tell you that non-European immigration will grow your economy, then they tell you you're all equal, then they tell you that it's bigoted or racist to want them to leave and you have to get used to the crime and rapes. And finally they tell you that they were always part of your country's history.
How do you think America got to where it is today? It was a slow, methodical process. Most people didn't know they were being subverted.

Most of Europe will accept this without thinking twice. The Left especially. "Islam made Europe powerful, not the Europeans themselves"
Islam will slowly replace Christianity. In Germany there's already muslims who say there needs to be a "european" Islam.

RÈÉEÊËĒĖĘ

I completely agreement but that doesn't mean the country agrees with the direction it's heading

If you read articles from British MSM like BBC and , that ones shilling for Islam have literally Islamic names or come from Muslim background.

Kek

Problem is in burgerland they took 40 years to made the trick. Here in Europe they tried it in less than 10 years so pic related happened.

The worst part is that these "reports" aren't based on facts but on childish conjecture by a "grown man" (a Muslim will never age mentally beyond a 13 year old).
Even worse is that dumb people believe this

Worst of all is knowing the faults in logic and thus the lies made by the reporter and being unable to set the record straight.

There will be a theater performance.

If they don't show a beheading, they cover up a main ingredient of the cultural enrichment Islam offers.

>pic related happened.
vilders lost, Le pen lost, so what exactly happened?

A culture or race of people that willingly gives up their homeland to barbarian influence are nothing but barbarians themselves.

>but that doesn't mean the country agrees with the direction it's heading
I don't know much about your country's politics but to my understanding most of Europe is dominated by leftist, anti-native parties who welcome immigrants and want to destroy their nation's history to replace it with a new one.
In any case, what people think doesn't matter if they don't have political representation or are not ready to fight for their survival.

I think Juncker said the EU won't allow "far-right" politicians to take power in Europe. It's clear what the intended path of Europe is right now.

This is yet more proof that muslims are the stupidest people on the planet (why else would you believe that claptrap). It could also explain why we keep kicking their ass in warfare. I mean, if you don't teach ANY of your kids to think strategically and tactically, who in hell is going to command your armies? Crippling incompetance and cultural stratification are well recognized flaws in all arab militaries. Massive ones.
The only reason islam has spread so far is that it relies on our good nature, and it's criminal philosophy. We in the west simply fail to understand that just because we haven't done something horrible to someone, it doesn't mean they won't still hate us and want us dead. So when the goatfuckslimes blow up a train station, they can simply claim some #notallmudslimes bullshit and we are happy to believe it, because the converse seems so unreasonable. We seem to think if we are nice to them no matter what they do, eventually they will come to understand we are not their enemy. This inability to recognize deliberate unreasonableness is our biggest weakness. It completely fails to take into account the cancerous nature of islam, and is fatally naive.
If we don't act very soon, it will be too late for the west. Luckily, once we are galvanized into action, our scientific and technological superiority should ensure that we wipe out hundreds of millions of them at a go. It's historically unfortunate that this has to happen, but we didn't cause this. They did. And besides, it's not as if these people's life has any meaning. They just follow orders like fucking robots. We will be doing them a favour when we wipe them out.

Wilders actually gained 5 seats in parliament and Le Pen went from 3% to 33%. If this is loosing to you I cant help.

Is this going to be a

>THEY INVENTED NUMBERS!
>AND COFFEE!
>AND MATHEMATICS!

and other shit that predates islam by hundreds of years?

What fucking heritage they kept the bastards out for thousands of years

They are rewriting history. They just don't want to genocide our race, but also our culture and history.

Americans know their government is full of shit, and we've always had politicians like that who want to stop immigration and remove many of them from the country. Hell, look at Trump's election.
Americans are still resisting their plans, hence Obama wanting to FORCE non-whites into our neighborhoods and also the government's insistence that we give up our guns.

In any case, this has been going on in Europe for longer than just 10 years. Germany accepted Turkish migrants in the 60s, for example.

this is losing
just because they are losing a little less painfully does not make it a win
get a grip

First they remove your culture and history.
Then they remove you.

Who controls the past controls the future. Who controls the present controls the past.

This is the most awesome posts I have ever read on here. And I’m not being sarcastic

>The only thing Islam wanted to do with Europe was to be our conqueror.
Well, not much has changed.

It's easier to fight an enemy who doesn't think he has any culture to protect like Americans think

I hate the Low Countries and their inhabitants with a passion and this just confirms it. Even in England they don't dare be this brazen. I thought the Germans were the only ones sinking to the low of claiming that Europe has always been a Muslim continent. Christ.

Probably captain Sweden. With all the Islamic "contributions"

Yes West Germany accepted turckroaches back then but now you've another whole side of Germany who didnt accepted shit and is clearly unhappy of the situation as the last election had shows.

Whatever make you sleep at night.

I'm sure you're a big fan of Cuckstianity which is also a desert cult from the Middle East.

>draw BB
>no mustache

come on

Poster in Rome 300 AD: "Christianity, also our history. Roman Empire and it's Christian heritage."

Go home stormfag

Yeah user brussels artfaggery is total degeneracy

Agreed

>Europe and its Islamic heritage

Slaughtering the invaders? That's about it.

I didn't have enough time (meeting w/ boss in 5)
When I get back I will!

The only history we have with Islam is butchering each other constantly. For some reason I doubt that's what the expo is trying to convey

Islan also brought classical knowledge and improved agriculture to Spain when it was invaded, so you have to give them that.

The architecture is marvelous though.

well, start phoning in the bomb threats faggot

nah, i don't mean it, this is a joke.
no ban admins pls.
this is a work of fiction

Indeed. But if you compare that with all the atrocities, it ain't worht it m8

>improved agriculture

i'm sure their corpses made good fertilizer.
nuke mecca when

There are federal housing units in almost every city over 20,000 in every corner of the United States.
There are special financial incentives and programs for businesses to hire nogs in 99.9% white counties all across the nation.

75% of those hired at my work place in Iowa, over the last year, are from Chicago/Detroit/New York/Savanna/DC/Baltimore/NewOrleans/LittleRock/Memphis/St.Lois.

I've sent them a few hard working white guys they turned down.
Claiming they didn't have the right experience.
Then they hire lazy nogs from 2000 miles away, with ZERO relevant experience and bad work ethics.

It's blown my mind.

I can't even grasp how this could be.

And the new management acts like a secret cabal that refuses to discuss anything they do in any way. They stopped promoting natives of the state any only promote foreign nogs that have done things that would get any white guy fired.

I saw those posters in the city days ago, i dont even know why they put 2 blonde boys playing chess tho :D

can you identify their sponsors?
please pastebin that file

The issue is that, by the time there is a counter force to fight back, most of the country has already lost its culture and sense of meaning. People who lack direction are the most easily manipulated and can become extremely brutal to protect their new "culture" of anti-racism and egalitarianism.

Europe is not worse than America at this point, but it is concerning at how rapidly things are progressing.

I suppose we'll see.
I'm only wondering if Euros will stop this before it gets to the point of open war.

I bet they'll claim Islam brought chess to Europe even though it's Haram in Islam. Maybe in Persia it's ok idunno

Also this

I highly doubtful Europeans can lose their sense of culture as easily as Americans , no offense

I think Trump halted or outright ended Obama's HUD directive to force non-whites into our areas.
Fucking hell, they were putting Somalis in the Dakotas. There's no where that's safe from their plans.

If they won't hire the native population then they should be boycotted and ran out of town.

Dude, no joke: I'm paranoid every time I walk through the train station or other where there's a lot of people in Brussels. Checking for suspicious muzzies

Lol the absolute state of the bbc. Pot and kettle.

you guys have, like, 3 generations, maybe even more, of muslims living in you. it is history. it is heritage

That's nothing in the bigger picture