Sup Forums what are your thoughts

Niggers want to build another africa

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mGnluyj-IQM&t=
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Nine_Lives_of_Fritz_the_Cat
occidentaldissent.com/2016/07/11/top-10-reasons-there-will-never-be-a-black-ethnostate/
youtube.com/watch?v=UFkjq4wmYwI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There is literarily nothing wrong with black separatism as long as it involves them getting a nation far away from everyone else.

Separating races = good

we have to build a wall around iy so we can keep whitey from stealing black culture

Bye jiggers. Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

Time to get Blaxit going again I guess.

You niggers can have california.

Liberia already exists.

That’s fine, except for the fact that they want us to break off a pieces of our nations to build it. They can’t build it on their own on African soil, because they don’t have nation-building skills and they can’t work with rabid native-niggers.

We'll trade our niggers for the Boer

As long as that nation is in Africa, I agree completely.

I'm for it, as long as it is in Africa. I've got the perfect spot, let's call it Liberia

I agree, Ethno nationalism benefits all races

Stale meme but a good one.

LIBERIA
I
B
E
R
I
A

I've thought for a while that a multiracial separatist movement is what we need right now. Black and white separatists need to becomes allies against the jew or separatism will not succeed..

The problem is everyone wants to give them Mississippi and Alabama but those two states have the most redpilled whites who unironically still keep their Nigger population in line like the 1950s never ended.

>Niggers
>Building anything

Does not compute.

Blacks deserve a country of their own just as much as whites do. That way we can actually preserve diversity instead of destroying it.

If you're against a country for black people and a Sup Forumsack you're not only stupid but also a hypocrite.

Can't you let them have Mississippi and Tennessee or whatever, as long as they let whites have a few states where shitskins cannot set foot?

>but only if its on white land with white infrastructure already in place and constant white aid.

It took 150 years to realize that.
Niggers are seriously dumb.

Its already in ruins.

Tennessee is one of the whitest states in the south.

Black separatists want 8 southern states.

The niggers want to secede? Fuck, yeah. I can get behind that.

Laissez les bon temps rouler.

Please do. You already have Liberia.

There you have a head start now fuck off.

NO-OP

Agreed, blacks are worth preserving as well IMO (for their musical skills/athleticism at the very least) they just need a generation or two of eugenics to root out their violent/nigger criminal behavior and raise their IQ etc

Give it to them. If they want 20 states, give it to them. So along as you're getting rid of all the nigs, what's the problem?

Just remember to build a fence about New Africa, though, so they don't try sneaking back into America once the starvation begins.

Both of those border my state of Arkansas, and they’d definitely be shitty neighbors. They can have a US state when they prove: 1) that they won’t fuck it up so much that they demand to reintegrate and 2) if they ALL go

Just like South Africa!

Didn't they try that with Liberia

Imagine that tweet by a white guy.
>Adole NotHitlerson.
>@AdolfHitler
>White people: We should be more convinced that it is time for us to separate and build a nation of our own.

If they want my state they’ll have to take it.

TIME FOR NEW BLAXIT OC MOTHERFUCKERS

>less than 40 million blacks
>8 states
Yeah, no. They could all live quite comfortably, for niggers anyways, in Georgia.

they already have an entire continent that is theirs that has a bit of wiggle room for improvement why do they need more land to ruin?

Raise their IQ you know user its literally impossible

no faggot Im here and having all these ports here is something I will give my life to defend

>Africa 2.0

That isn't really accurate, if it wasn't for white interference those tin shacks and other shit wouldn't exist.

If whites didn't exists blacks would probably still be in tribal mud-hut mode.

We should really stop sending aid to Africa.

They can have Liberia.

Holy shit time goes so fast, I remember these from last year

Black separatists can go to Africa.

Since i can recall, I've bee reasoning with people on the logic of "send em back".
The overlooked cultural advancement of even the retarded of the nigger breeds is at least valuable on the level of Afrika. If we sent all black people back there, they'd finally stop bitching about slavery, as they'd for the first time have to work like their ancestors [only did for a couple hundred years]. They could attempt to gain respect from the native boons, as they don't vibe with them yet. They might build a few quick stops, for heir blunts and 40's.
might even build a roller ring for entertainment.

I've worked with enough black people to see they are capable of something so long as it's laid out and there's someone to get rapid response from, with the Chinese there too it might be habitable to standard lifeforms in 7 nigger generations (100 years)

yes.

this

It's called Liberia
GTFO

I have no problem with black supremacism or seperatism as long as they actually build a nation instead of, you know, leeching off whites while blaming them for literally everything.

I support that. Create an arab country and a black country in africa which are western protectorates, and we deport all our muslims and niggers to those two countries. They can destroy their papers all they want then.

Imagine trying to escape florida, oh god

can i get Blaxit1.jpg

for posterity
(and all others)

I'd gladly pay out of my own pocket to send niggers to some far away land and get them the fuck out of here.

not to mention some of the most fertile land in the country

Yeah it's not realistic

>that has a bit of wiggle room for improvement
Africa has the potential to be the richest continent in the world. The sheer abundance of natural resources there far outnumbers other continents.

Unfortunately there is one problem... Africans.

Dude, if the price of getting rid of niggers is that you have to give them the whole 48 contiguous states and all the white people have to move to Alaska, IT IS STILL WORTH IT.

the problem with that is that they cannot build a nation and it will eventually become the worlds problem just use the example of ANY African nation.

FARACAN is truly the most based
The Optimus Prime of POCS

TAKE CHICAGO!

You might as well off yourself now, cuck.

Are you Canadian? I honestly can't see how else you would be this much of a cuck.

But user, what about the glorious melanoid nation of Wakanda?

Very true it won't take long for the niggers to drag society down to a primal level. Then we can just come back and wipe the spear chunkers out.

He's not wrong. As Muhammed Ali said, blue birds fly with blue birds, black birds fly with black birds, and there ain't nothing wrong with that.

Some races will diaspora and fit in and that's fine. I've done it here, but most just won't fit in with the new crowd. They have to go back.

Do you want to live with a pack of niggers? Most of them would honestly enjoy it more if they didn't have to live with whites.

They won't fucking do it, because if they did they would work and if they don't work they can't get their free gibs from the gobement. Stupid nigger need to be exterminated.

They actually do need to be exterminated. Two plus generations of generous aid to Africa has made wayyyy too many niggers.

Just leave them to their own devices on their own continent and eventually everything will balance out. Mother nature finds a way.

the sad fact is any black run nation is going to fall into shitty third world hellhole status. I mean there are already tons of black nations in the world and they are all garbage. Blacks know that they're better off berating whitey into babysitting them and being kept as pets for their Jewish masters.

On my life I would donate $100k in BTC to niggers if they did this and got the fuck out of my city.

Blacks are such scum.

Fuck no..we should set em loose in mexico ;)

Has this guy ever been to Africa? Plenty of predominantly black countries to choose from if that’s what you’re looking for. What he actually wants is a “black” country where they can still enjoy all the luxuries that go along with living in a predominantly “white” country. Unfortunately for you Mr Farrakhan, that country doesn’t and will never exist. I wonder why?

black ethnostates will never function.

they have no concept of nation and never have historically even when they were in africa.

problem arrises when even border states have to deal with black states bullshit. When their system invariably breaks and becomes corrupt, crime, disease, and just general destruction will leak from the black state. We already see this in US inner cities and african nations. They cannot stand on their own and must live off of the gibs from more efficient states or old colonial structures.

Imperialism and colonialism is the only way to go with them, otherwise they become a threat to everyone. This also gives the good ones a framework to actually ascend socially in their given colonial hierarchy instead of flounderimg in poverty and squalor.

I dont really blame them. Radical multiculturalism and integration at gunpoint isnt natural. The huge amount of friction is, sadly.

New Africa - youtube.com/watch?v=mGnluyj-IQM&t=

#time2goBlackfrica

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Nine_Lives_of_Fritz_the_Cat
>The film then flash-forwards to a future where New Jersey is a separate country from the rest of the United States, and has been renamed "New Africa", home to all black crows. Fritz is just starting his job as a courier, and he is asked by President Henry Kissinger to deliver a letter to the president of New Africa. In New Africa, Fritz finds a high crime rate, corruption, and violence. Once Fritz is led to "The Black House", he hears the president of New Africa and his vice-president talking about how low his popularity is, and how an assassination attempt would boost his popularity. The president refuses to get shot, but is shot anyway, because the vice president needs his president's popularity to increase so he will not lose the upcoming election. The vice-president blames the assassination on Fritz, because he is the only "white" cat in New Africa. Because of this, America and "New Africa" are at war, and Kissinger eventually admits an unconditional surrender. In the end, Fritz is shot for the crime he did not commit.

So it's confirmed. Niggers can have California and this user will die defending some dumbass port city.

They may not have any US territory. If the niggers want a country they have to find their own land and conquer it. If they try to procure US land, they will be executed.

I think they should. Black people have contributed so much to America culturally and white people just want to hold them down. With the greatest black minds back in Africa, the continent will easily overtake Europe in 20 years.

Blacks can make guns as well, they probably wouldn't be as advance as white weapons, but even zimbabwaens in the 1950s made shitty semi-auto rifles.

But they'll probably starve to death and if not that wouldn't have fully working power.

>otherwise they become a threat to everyone.
I don't think so, you could just stop feeding them and giving them shit and eventually they'll collapse on themselves.

occidentaldissent.com/2016/07/11/top-10-reasons-there-will-never-be-a-black-ethnostate/

youtube.com/watch?v=UFkjq4wmYwI

Liberia 2.0

This time it will work!

Liberia exists.

It can still function as a containment zone. When they inevitably fail and become dependent on us for the international gibs, the actual cost will be a pittance compared to having them be citizens

Disease.

All it takes is some nasty living conditions to go unmitigated and you could have a bad bug on your hands.

Why can't they just go back to Africa? Either way this should be encouraged.

They'll build a country, it'll fail, then they'd built nukes to get western nations to bribe them with money to get them to stop just like North Korea.

I hear ya but they already have a whole continent and they fucked that up so the only logical place to put them is on the moon or better yet the sun.

The African Americans had Liberia and enough money to build a country. Don't think any country or group of people have gone south so fast.

Oh, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please....let THIS come true!!!!

Give them 8 states. Invade and reclaim the land after they destroy everything.

more like they claim 60% of USA, demand gibs, and state they must be allowed in "white" usa due to slavery, but we aren't allowed in theirs. Except now they can demand all this with nukes and military, and stealing trillions in infrastructure.

>niggers
>build
Niggers are only capable of doing anything productive when overseen by whites.

DAILY REMINDER:
>There are NO BASEDblacks
>All blacks are scum
>The US govt lowered the IQ to be classified as legally retarded from 80 to 65 in the 1950's to avoid dealing with the awkward fact that over 1 in 2 blacks was retarded.
>Abraham Lincoln was a cuck and blacks should have been returned to Africa or disposed of after they were freed.

FUCK NIGGERS

yeah just cuck 75% of our atlantic warmwater ports, about 60% of USA military installations, 50%+ of agricultural area in America, and ability to blockade the gulf, and steal all the gulf oil; sounds great.