So whats everyones opinion on the current state of affairs in the UK?

So whats everyones opinion on the current state of affairs in the UK?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NOfafJBMO-Q
historynet.com/soviet-prisoners-of-war-forgotten-nazi-victims-of-world-war-ii.htm
historynet.com/did-russia-really-go-it-alone-how-lend-lease-helped-the-soviets-defeat-the-germans.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

don’t be a twat, bin that thought

i think once brexit has concluded the next big backlash from the british public against tyranny with be this police state nonsense

and on the plus side at least the tories are shrinking the state, including the police. this only negatively affects big cities with high crime rates anway which are shitholes anyway.

you can't have a police state without adequate numbers of police.

I have to wonder what the LEOs of the UK think about things. I mean, they've got a rep for being the most polite and professional force in the world, and yet they still have to see the decline of the slums, complete travesties like rodderham, and literal anarchy trying to squeeze through in calais.

Perhaps it will be something stupid like, POLICE CCTV SCANNERS CAN SEE THROUGH VEILS AND BURKAS, AND

>I mean, they've got a rep for being the most polite and professional force in the world
British police have famously been intrusive, tyrannical assholes for decades.

>freedom

They're 20 years past the point where they needed to start lynching politicians.

Though in all fairness, so we we.

>be me
>be veteran noob
>be wrong-thinking like a mofo

Wondering what I'll do when they inevitably come for me desu?
Maybe say "if hate speech, I shouldn't speak", and refuse to speak?

It's a lost cause.

Pretty fucking bad m99. FULL-BLOWN ANARCHO-TYRANNY.

Saved pic, but fuck your defeatism.

Well deserved karma.

It's literally an Orwellian nanny-state which is demographically doomed. They have extreme cultural-marxism too just like Sweden. What more needs to be said? it is what it is.

Theyre showing the world why fighting and winning the revolutionary war was a good thing

Do you believe 'merica deserves karma too? it's likely that the third reich could've won the war if it wasn't for USA.

British police are ultimate cucks

Yes.

>he thinks britbongs have a chance in the world
Your only chance at this point is to flee and watch it all burn.

They were fucked either way after Russia declared war. If anything we all helped stem the potential rise of communism across even more of Europe.

youtube.com/watch?v=NOfafJBMO-Q

The man in question.

They test lots of social experiments in england first. Cameras everywhere, forcing vaccinations, immigration, etc. We're only a few years away from this kind of control in the US if there's not enough pushback in England.

And this is the country which almost owned the entire Earth?
They've fallen from grace into an abyss of self hate.

>working in sainsburys

my thoughts are can I go to the US as soon as I get a PhD, or even do my PhD over there and live there afterwards?

>Social media licence revoked

V-1 them

jesus fucking christ

it's like these stories are getting more and more retarded, ever since that guy was arrested AND JAILED for teaching his dog to "Heil Hitler" at command.

Smile for the CCTV mate

We need to make some fake fb profiles that say we are british with fake addresses and everything and post a ton of "hate speech" just to keep them running around aimlessly.

Nah, russia would have lost hard if it weren't for lend lease slinging them free shit. The manpower question becomes somewhat moot when so many of the captured russians were switching sides.

>UK
>not using a VPN
>probably posting on some normie social media site under your real name
it's like you want to be sent to the reeducation center

Don't be an arsehole, it's part and parcel!

Dont get caught.
Bin that thought.

Don't be lame.
Using your real name.

What are you even talking about? Of the 5.6 mil captured 3.5 mil died from disease and hunger.
historynet.com/soviet-prisoners-of-war-forgotten-nazi-victims-of-world-war-ii.htm
Also the lend lease made a difference but was still minor.
historynet.com/did-russia-really-go-it-alone-how-lend-lease-helped-the-soviets-defeat-the-germans.htm
"Lend-Lease aid did not “save” the Soviet Union from defeat during the Battle of Moscow. But the speed at which Britain in particular was willing and able to provide aid to the Soviet Union, and at which the Soviet Union was able to put foreign equipment into frontline use, is still an underappreciated part of this story. During the bitter fighting of the winter of 1941–1942, British aid made a crucial difference."
Funny the difference that it made was thanks to the bongs.

>Tories shrinking the state including the police
>Implement mechanism to censor entire internet which SURELY will not be abused.

BAAAA! BAAAAAAA!

total no. police in UK = 123,000, which has dropped 20,000 in 7 years.

Remember this is all Hitler's fault for spilling his Spaghetti all over Poland.

what a shithole

Shit.
As.
Fuck.

fpbp