The audacity of the white boys knows no bounds

Let me understand it, you reject a white girl (even if she's the girl of your dreams) just because she dated minorities before you?

And I'm not talking about single mothers, I'm talking about white girls with good careers that are ready to settle down with you BUT you reject them because she had a couple of boyfriends before you.

How the fuck do you think you are?
Why would you reject these women?

You are literally betraying your race (according to your ideas) for not marrying these girls, and no, she did not betray her race for dating minorities because she does not give a damn about an archaic concept like a "white race" or something like that.

You are the one loosing here white boys, you are the ones driving to extintion your own white race, you are traitors to your women and nothing more.

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0378111913003302
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>coal burner
>good white girl

nobody, especially god, would equate these things

Men don’t want to settle down with whores

I like how you seem to think the women in question are entitled to a guy.

Sage

>fucked shitskins
>girl of my dreams

Umm, no, sorry sweetie, i'm not some left wing degenerate.

If she doesn't care about the white race, she's going to be absolutely useless to me. Burn the coal, pay the toll.

No means no. Deal with it, roastie.

>white girls with good careers that are ready to settle down with you BUT you reject them because she had a couple of boyfriends before you.
Science has proven that the more sex partners a woman has then the less she'll be able to pairbond, the more depressed and mentally ill she will be, the more likely she will file divorce, the more diseases she's likely to have, etc., etc. If a woman has anywhere from 5-10 sex partners she is considered promiscuous and unmarriageable.

>good girl
>coalburner
Is god retarded?

God isn't so much of a fucking retard that he would question a man who doesn't want to settle down with a literal whore. Once again, braindead leftist atheists who know nothing of God trying to use Him to prove that they are correct in their degeneracy.

butthurt roastie detected
wassup?
latest tinder date run a mile when he saw your kids have more shades of brown than e.l. james has in grey?

>God doesn't exist
>Except when he hates you
Pottery

>pay the coal

we already give these niggers welfare

Burn the coal pay the toll sluts

This is exactly how all my conversations with God go.

How do you know me so well?

This, OP makes no sense.

>God sending whores
lmao nice meme
women CHOOSE to be whores and a girl that fucks a bunch of black dudes just to piss off daddy isn't "a good white girl"

>Let me understand it, you reject a white girl (even if she's the girl of your dreams) just because she dated minorities before you?
She's not the girl of your dreams if she was out fucking niggers.

My girlfriend has never slept with a nigger and hates minorities. Such women exist and are preferable to liberal whores.

Race mixing whores are just mad that they can't unfuck themselves. Nothing but spoiled brats who don't want to suffer the consequences of their actions.

>1 post by this ID
Great thread.

Burn the coal pay the toll user, if they wanted to settle down they shouldn't have been fucking their way through life.
No Hymen no ring

>How the fuck do you think you are?
Legit fucking retard does not qualify for a response other than; get fucking educated. This should be a thing.
We should shame any idiots that are not smart enough to carry an educated conversation.

Once you go black, we don't want you back.

>coalburners think they aren't worthless damaged goods

kek

>She's not the girl of your dreams

but she is, she's a white girl that can give you white babies, remember, we are talking about single women, not single mothers

shut up

>No Hymen no ring

famous last words of a man whose race become extint

I will never marry a mud shark whore.

What part of burn the coal pay the toll do you not understand?

>coal burner
>good

sage

A used up whore can still be redeemed enough to produce a child.
A coalburner can't ever be redeemed. Her soul and the souls of any children she might have are already damned to hell along with the entire black race.

Do you even Christianity?

Something tells me you don't understand what constitutes a good white girl. If she was once a coal burner, then she by definition cannot be a good white girl.

piece of advice
if you want a white man, give up your mulatto shitlets up for adoption and never admit to fucking niggers

with such unrealistic standards, it's not like you would ever get married with an imaginary "pure virgin maiden" girl either

the part where you still don't explain why you think you are entitled to a virgin white girl that has never known another man

brotip: such thing does not exists

Coal burners are likely to marry a good guy and continue to fuck minorities behind is back while he earns, yep don't date in 2017, let this generation of sluts be single in their late years

>degenerate race mixer
>my dream girl

really makes you think doesn't it.

>Why would you reject these women?
I don't
I even give them money
to leave afterwards

I'm entitled to it, because that's the kind of girl I want, you cum chugging whore

>because she does not give a damn about an archaic concept like a "white race" or something like that.
You answered your own fucking question.

>but she is, she's a white girl that can give you white babies
No, she can't. Look up microchimerism and telegony. This is something animal breeders have always known and continue to take into account today.

What if the girl of my dreams is somebody who hasn't dated minorities? Checkmate, faggot.

The girl of my dreams would know better than to fuck darkie in the first place.

No one is entitled to anyone

I rejected an okish blonde because she lived like a pig in a sty and was overtly aggressive. does that count?

>She's not the girl of your dreams if she was out fucking niggers.

This. OP's post is a complete non-starter.

If she was fucking around with hoodrats, she is automatically disqualified from being a "good girl".

>do you even christianity

say what?

christians are the first ones to be encourage to adopt black children, a true christian wouldn't have a problem if his wife had some black ex bf

no need to be butthurt user, I just want to know why you think you are entitled to an unicorn, to a girl that does not exists.

if you ever want to have kids you should look at those girls you have rejected, otherwise you are contributing to the extintion of your race

you are sort of right, because only in your dreams exists a woman that would save herself for you for a long ass and undetermined period of time

Alt-Right: fucking nigger gonan shot up the place with my 29 guns

little children: NO PLEASE

alt-right: ehh sorry im insane I love being insane I kill everyone

CIA inside Helicopter: Nice the plan is working with the chip we implant in his head

Trump(back at the white house): heh I twitter TIME. I hat america

1 post in and it's a /thread

Well, I'd prefer it if my progeny didn't absorb nigger-tier dna into its genome due to a coal-burning cum dumpster. If shes a nigger-lover, she's automatically not the woman of my dreams
Get this kike subversive reasoning out of here

More proof God is simply fucking with us.

Satanism is looking more attracttive every day. Sure, you have to kill some kids, but whatever. At least you're not grovelling before a divine prankster.

No hymen no ring in 2017 user. literally surrounded by whores and this user is likely a loose slut in her late years.
>No virgin girls exist
Pretty much true indeed, but don't worry cause I'll continue to spend my shitty 60 thousand a year on myself

>she's a white girl that can give you white babies
>that somehow should be enough to be a dream girl
Faggot flag, faggot rethorics, faggot logic. Kill yourself.

In today's society literally nobody wins but women lose more

oh, you talking about that reddìt infographic that they tend to post here in Sup Forums?

that hasn't even been proved, your kids won't absorb the dna of the past bf of your wife, ffs why would you think that?
that's plain bro science

so your admiting that you are helping your race become extint, that was pretty much my point

all you need to preserve the white race for one generation is to mate a white male with a white female, as simple as that

it is not that hard user, it is just common sense

I'm admitting that I think the majority of women in 2017 are whores that'll cheat at the drop of a hat so I choose to not date anyone and keep myself sane instead of emotionally damaged as hell.
So yes, I do hope the white race goes extinct but not because I hate the white race, because I hate white women

>coalburner slut that wants to settle down after getting fucked by enough dicks
>good white girl

That post is a fallacy

You're never going to convince me to marry a coal burning trash whore. I would rather go to Eastern Europe and find a pure white girl who hasn't been defiled by niggers

>ready to settle down with you
Fuck off roastie. Once a whore always a whore, there's no "settling down".

So now you lowered standarts from dream girl to mere incubator? Nice sliding. Why not artificial womb then? Do you get payed for (you)'s or are you just retarded to understand pretty simple concepts that even children have no problems with?

>a girl that does not exist
maybe in your fucking cesspool of a culture, i've dated two of them, one of which I'm still with

The age of sexbots is upon us, we do not need these whores

If a girl is still a virgin but has dated, in the literal sense, e.g. went to a movie theater and had dinner, with minorities previously, can she still be a good wife or is she a roastie?

Good wife to me

I ain't no white nationalist but just common sense and basic fucking deduction and actual experience with interracial couples, or people who've dated interracially will lead you to understanding that such behaviour is an inherent redflag, while anyone can trip that line, the average turdsucking girl's going to be a derro.

Anyone's availaible to reject whoever the fuck they want based on the own preferences, I can bet you a thousand these girls wouldn't date a white guy if they hadn't been dumped and treated like shit by their "Better other'

>I don't hate my race, I just hate my women

ladies and gentlemen, the audacity of the alt right

>eastern europe
correct me if im wrong but, Sup Forums always shills the idea that slavs aren't white

I didn't lowered anything, saying a dream girl's role is to provide children and be an incubator is just saying the truth

as I said, to save your race you only need to put your pee pee inside a white girl and cum, 9 months later you have your own little aryan super man.

or if you think that I'm wrong, what would you say that qualifies as your dream girl?

>it happened to me!, it happened to a guy I know!!1, the do exists and this proves my point!!!1

user, don't lie to yourself

Another good question would be, why would she need to be virgin to be a "good wifey"?

Roastie begone

They wouldn't date a white guy unless he was rich.

>you reject a white girl (even if she's the girl of your dreams) just because she dated minorities before you?

Incorrect, I reject them if they ever """dated""" at all. Dating culture is modern degeneracy.

>why you think you are entitled to a virgin white girl
I'm not entitled to shit. It's just that nothing else seems like an attractive option. If I'm presented with an ice cream and a pile of shit, pile of shit isn't my second option, my second option is walking away.

I'm not alt right nice projection. This was an anime site before you normie shits came and shit all over it, back to ribbit shithead

In that day and age dating means fucking nothing.
>saying a dream girl's role is to provide children and be an incubator is just saying the truth
Your lack of understanding of such a basic concept as "dream girl" raises my suspicion in your mental abilities. Dream girl must not only be a fucking incubator, she must be at least a good mother, a good housewife, a good human being. And coalburners fail 3/3. That's why you can go and fuck yourself with your whore appologetic agenda.

When i was a child i did childish things too. I realise now everyone has a history even christians even if they dont admit it. When you get older you realise that being selfish and jealous about someones past is pointless. Find a good girl and listen to your heart. Youll know when and who to settle down with.

>Let me understand it, you reject a white girl (even if she's the girl of your dreams) just because she dated minorities before you?
yes
that's a sickness I can't fix

>burn the toll, pay the coal
the absolute state of liberal maymays

If you're also raising the kiddo of a slack-jawed blackie, which you've got no actual connection with, or if your partner adopted nigger behaviour, that isn't really a positive outcome even if they're white. Anyone with a bit of intelligence wouldn't date a shitgargler as they wouldn't date a tramp with tats wearing sports clothing with crows feet.

The connection with virginity to a good partner is that they've got self-respect and they're responsible and accountable for their own actions. That's literally it.

You wouldn't really know if she banged a black dude or not unless she told you.

>where have all the good guys gone?

> now that Im done fucking lots of randoms, why wont anyone settle down with me?

>Its THEM that's the problem for not accepting me no matter what I do, my actions are never wrong, only peoples reactions to my actions are wrong.
Awww op thinks its people.

You're shitty image is wrong, it's burn the coal pay the toll.

In closing I'd like to say, faggot!

I'd say the majority don't reveal such actions, just like they wouldn't reveal past slut behaviours. For some perculiar reason some girls out there literally thing they're going to suddenly achieve the perfect motherly behaviour once they settle down, divorce rates and modern dating/relationship mannerisms reflect otherwise. It's a sad affair.

>she did not betray her race for dating minorities
Hahahaha ok

black whores have PTSD from all the beating, they are actually pretty easy to spot

Why would i want to pass on shitskin loving genes to my children

>godsend
>not a virgin
lmao

You're never going to win the argument that the number of previous sex partners is not statistically predictive of the success rate of marriages. It's in the fucking hard data and you can't get around it no matter how much you try, and trying makes the rest of your argument less valid by association. Be glad I'm even humoring you instead of just calling you a nigger-loving kike.

1. Even if nothing else, you can't tell me that I don't have the agency to decide what qualities I seek in a wife. What are you going to do, nullify marriages if the husband asked the wife how many sex partners she had prior to him?

2. She knows another dick. That means she now has a reference point to judge my dick. I don't like that; I want to be the biggest dick she's ever had and the best way to ensure that is to be the ONLY dick she's ever had.

3. If she left another guy, there's a reason to believe she will leave me. I don't want to be left alone after feeding a bitch for a decade.

4. Traditions are valuable, and traditionally women who are not virgins before birth are whores.

5. Its vindictive. I WANT to make women fucking work hard like men work hard. All I'm asking is dont fucking open your legs because a guy bought you a beer. The guy will still buy you the damn beer anyway. But there is no recovery from divorces; there is no recovery from cheating. Those are things you will never forget and scars that never heal.

>option A or option B?
>option C

good argument for movies, bad idea to try to apply it irl because it doesn't work

>women who date black people are not good mothers nor good housewife,and of course not good human being

I like how you would be eaten alive irl for saying these things, another funyn things is that you have to go out there to the real world to try to find your dream girl

brotip: you won't find her here and the moment you say these senseless racism outside of here you will be ostracized

I already said that I'm not defending single mothers

>hey wouldn't date a tramp with tats wearing sports clothing with crows feet.
real men witn no insecurities would, actually they do while you masturbate to anime girls

>he connection with virginity to a good partner is that they've got self-respect and they're responsible and accountable for their own actions.

hardly, a woman that is not virgin is equal to a virgin woman, both can give you children

You know the drill, mudshark.

Same with those dumb fucking nose rings. I hate those so much, and I find it difficult to respect anyone that has one.

>Selfish and jealous
You've got to be incredibly fucking stupid if that's what you deduct from the rejection of these types. They've got a certain disposition and behaviour, it's less about "Being selfish" and finding someone who actually shares a mutual love and understanding, it's likely you're not going to find this with someone who's intentionally strayed to another race.

>> Has very small dick.
Im sorry man. I know its hard psychologically to never feel like your enough.

Nope, there are multiple scientific studies outside of youre faggot reddit bubble normie, which prove whores absorb dna from lovers. It's just common sense you aren't going to bust into a genetic cesspool and produce untainted children.
Even if, no self-respecting man is going to accept trash leftover from subhumans.

That doesn't apply to humans dumbass.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0378111913003302

Guys with small dicks deserve a happy marriage and family life too, asshole.

learn English

White women who fuck black men are shit user, they are the dregs of society.
You can do so much better if you try than some dried up used up whore who has been fucking black guys nonstop since 18.
This fucking cum chugger cannot be trusted

But if we fuck Asian girls it's cool

fpbp

also shill thread from r/hapas

>good girl
>coal burner

99% of White women who date and fuck niggers are literally the trashiest, dumb as fuck people you will ever come across.

They are a disgrace.

>I like how you would be eaten alive irl
Look at my flag, faggot. Look at it. The only nigger tourist that came to our neighbourhood was found dead in a pile of trash. So yeah, dream about me having problems for being openly racist.
>brotip
I am not a bro to jews and whores, so go die.

> Calls us "white boys"
> Expects anything but to be insulted right back

And as for being ready to settle down: if the kitten didn't want me, I don't want the cat.

Ok, I'll take your word for true
please provide me the evidence of those studies

>Even if, no self-respecting man is going to accept trash leftover from subhumans.

by this logic, the majority of men out there are somehow no self-respecting men

I would fuck an Asian over a white women anyday, but I have yellow fever so.

>it only happens in every other organism that has dna
>doesn't apply to humans
I bet you believe in one race too kike.

isn't europe being raided by hordes of imigrants?
it is just a matter of time before your safe bubble of racism explodes

I thought Sup Forums was against breeding more hapas