Shills are out in full force...

Shills are out in full force. Every thread is trying to slide the fake Jesus Campos who appeared on a closed set with no audience for Ellen degenerate
>body language signs of deception are everywhere
>sweating bullets
>literally has a handler, Stephen Schuck
>Schuck is secretly directing Ellen the entire time
>lies from Campos
>inconsistencies from Campos
>Ellen is sponsored by MGM
>no more interviews

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F7gj1FoRIfE&t=29s
archive.is/FhHk2
archive.is/xnB7t
youtu.be/Rd-qz6ei-UM
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1219&v=TRJHt8DlVGU
youtube.com/watch?v=-dkZN28oYO4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah, I like how the whole thing was obviously set up with spooks taking over the entire studio. Not weird at all.

IF HE STILL NEEDS A WALKING CANE HOW IS HE LEANING ON HIS GUNSHOT WOUND FOR THE ENTIRE INTERVIEW

paddock was a crazy leftist, either BLM or antifa. whatever you do, dont pay attention to that, just keep shilling tinfoil bullshit like they want you to.

user pls

"I need glasses" the thread

The facial hair is a dead giveaway. He supposedly went through a traumatic experience, but has somehow maintained to keep his facial hair exactly the same as every one of his pictures. If it was real he wouldv'e shaved for the appearance or been to fucked up to shave at all. also the two moles on the chin

youtube.com/watch?v=F7gj1FoRIfE&t=29s

for reference

This is so fucking weird

The whole thing freaks me out. Literally no one is talking about this. this should be all over Sup Forums right now but its not

Shareblue just got an $8B injection

Seems like they've hired 10,000 shills

doesnt even look like the same dude number 2 is a fat fuck

Nov 3rd they will tell us that. Nov 4th they false flag antifa. Many dead.
Blame Trump and the right
???
Profit

check the inconsistencies in the official sfpfa pictures.

archive.is/FhHk2 (plaque)
archive.is/xnB7t (standing group picture)

I lived in vegas for years, security does NOT check open hotel room doors, you know how many times a day that happened there?

>Comment on one of the interview clips
"I worked for mgm almost 10yrs and I can say that there is no way any employee can speak to media or do interviews... These 2 guys do not work for the company in the departments that they claim. Every mgm property put forth a gag order to its employees. There are no "ajar door" alarms on hotel guest floors...only on exit doors in "back of house"."

Why the fuck would Ellen bring out a layout prop for an interview like this?

As if they would install open door alarms for hotel guests but not hallway cameras.

>tfw she only pulls it out after Schuck signals her to behind Campos' back

Man. You really need to come up out of the basement for some fresh air.There is a whole world up here with real girls, not just the anime and loli crap you jack off to daily.

notice the pat on the back from schuck right before she takes it out

>tfw you're a high level security officer and Ellen calls Campos "The Security Officer"

ellentube
>comments disabled

they look extremely nervous and that DeGeneres dyke looks tense as fuck, something is definitely going on

You too.

obvs not the same guy

I like you, OP. You're funny.

your leg being weak doesnt mean it hurts
i deep cut a finger a month ago and it still barely moves. doesnt hurt at all though.

Notice how they changed the narrative to the door alarm was for the stairwell and then changed it again to the stairwell door was screwed shut?

There's no way he gained that much weight that fast. Pic 1 with bandaid was supposedly taken right after the shooting and then 2 is on Ellen show 3 weeks later, he looks at least 30-50 lbs. heavier there.

>Literally no one

The amateur detective work in this thread is amazing to watch. You’re so convinced it’s all a con that you’re starting to get paranoid.
>Yes the shooting took place
>no there weren’t crisis actors
>there was no attack helicopter or drones
>they didn’t replace Campos with a double
Focus on the really important stuff gang: who was the real target? Was JANET involved? How did Paddock get the guns up there? What really went down?

the hotel was in on it

>focus on questions that may never be answered
Instead of
>finding massive problems with and connecting the dots for evidence we actually have

Fuck you

>pic related A says to B "go go go the cops are here go"

This

sause?

You do have to question why that security footage came out but not anything else

youtu.be/Rd-qz6ei-UM

Start listening @ 0:10

Civilian says"its good they're here" "in glad the cops are here" referring to this shady ass team.

A is so fucking stupid he does not realize they're referring to HIM, and tells B the " "go go go cops are here go"

It was recorded on a cell phone and uploaded the next morning. The team never looks to the balcony because they are not a real swat team

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1219&v=TRJHt8DlVGU

at 20:13 that sound everyone early on thought it was a pistol going off. It is someone breaking the Mandalay Bay window. Girl in the video even comments that glass from Mandalay is falling. Soon after you hear them breaking the 2nd window

They want to convince us that the fat manlet is the same guy who was on the other photos, whatever his name is. We can keep calling him Jesus Campos, whatever.
Look at these, 1) side of the head protruding, 2) shape of the ear different, 3) left nostril visibly smaller, 4) completely different shape of lips,
and of course the body weight difference, so visible it was shocking.
At best he's a relative, but knowing he's hispanic (they're often inbreeders like pakis) he could be anybody from the same region.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

i don't know what to make of this. wasn't there footage of muzzle flashes in the busted out windows

the two moles to the right of his chin as well

The text is exactly the same layout you mong.

Actually the most plausible explanation for all the Campos weirdnesses. Makes me sad a bit if that part actually wasn't part of the bigger conspiracy but just petty standard procedures

ISRAEL IS THE HUB OF PIZZAGATE
>ISRAEL IS THE HUB OF PIZZAGATE

strobe lights & I think their sole purpose was for everyone to get distracted arguing whether those were muzzle flashes.

I discarded moles, they're very easy to fake, just a simple make up will do the trick for TV. So there's no point to focus on that.

Fucken autists and your lack of facial recognition
low iq trash

now you have them wasting everyone's time with the lame ass Jesus Campos body double bullshit

Show your flag please

Fuck you bitch ass shill

After that Ellen interview you're the one who's crazy XD faggot nigger day of the rope

kek don't pretend JANET wasn't larp territory already

Whatever. Bump

Wow these paid shills really do exist and they don't put much effort in their work.

So you have no evidence. Only tin foil nonsense.

Fucking spammers, they are unable to sell us their narrative so they started spamming threads with garbage. fucking shills.

REPORT ALL SPAM

i thought there was footage of muzzle flashes in windows that were already busted out though. Does this footage exist?

I would be interested in this as well. never seen any muzzle flashes

Watch him the last seconda of the interview
>handed hat, doesnt give two shits
>wipes forehead
>let's out big sigh of relief intwrview is over

yea those were the flashing lights in the windows everyone kept arguing about. That was the whole point. Have everyone argue about the flashing lights. I'm sure youtube has videos if you search for vegas muzzle flashes

i thought i remembered seeing footage of muzzle flashes on the 32nd floor, but i can't find any now. There was one video with flashes on a lower floor though.

youtube.com/watch?v=-dkZN28oYO4

fuck off. meme flag = jew

Someone TLDR all this shit.

>it will be impossible for you to know if it is just you posting with a single insane person (this pos included) or if there really are this many insane people out there posting up insane things that we will never actually know the final answers to

There was definitely a video from the crowd that showed flashes from a higher floor.
Can't find it anymore.
Also can't find the video of the guy going around FPS checking victims

he put on a lot of weight since that award dinner for being a hero

like 5 pounds/week?

It's definitely him. Has a very distinctive ear detail

>word of a security gaurd named jesus campos getting shot while investigating the 32nd floor comes out
>narrative of when this happens changes constantly
>started out that it happened after the shooting stopped then it changed to before
>no one in the public hears anything from this man until yesterday on ellen show
>before this he was scheduled to go on hannity a few days ago
>fox advertises the hell out of the appearence, it is even mentioned on the end of the tucker carlson episode before hannity
>many posts saying to watch this episode, so their are a lot of threads about it during
>nothing
>no jesus, hannity doesn't even mention it
>wtf
>eventually like an hour later, after everyone on twitter is going crazy, hannity finally replies to someone saying "he cancelled"
>a week or so goes by and no one hears from jesus, then all of a sudden he just shows up on ellen

You shills glow in the dark

>implying either of these photos is Campos

pic on left looks about the size of the "campos" we saw getting an award. the second guy is enormous and there is no shape from his head to his neck because he is far larger

>yeah one sec guys lemme bust out my detailed 3d map of the hotel room
I said out loud to myself "what the fuck"? What a weird interview.

blump

Ears seem to match.

So if there were muzzle flashes from another floor why were no windows smashed out like on the
32nd floor?

#NotCampos

PUPIL to PUPIL Same Exact Measurement

That means Different mm Cameras can't be used to EXPLAIN AWAY the Differences

The Boys are Beat

delete this post goy

I wouldn't be surprised if Ellen herself slit both their throats the second the cameras went off

Either do not reply to, or sage (with an explanation), the flagrantly illegitimate content that just happens to fill the catalog when you see it.
Stuff like
>one-line writing prompts
>why is pol like X
>pol btfo
>react to this tweet
>watch my youtube channel
>take my survey, either at a survey site or by answering questions here
>long sourceless story intended to gradually make you despair
>if anyone knew you posted here, you'd get into trouble
>celebrity gossip (excluding the Weinstein story)
>any redundant threads
>/x/ tier bs

I'm glad someone notice! It's such a perfect coincidence and it always gets ignored.

"muh basement dwellers."

And yet we're scaring somebody so badly they paid you to come in here.
We burned thru Hillary's election billions. We'll burn thru Shareblue's too.
Also, SB/CTR's employee records regularly get leaked, so we'll be coming
for you when this is all over. Not tomorrow, but one day.

That doesn't really sound like it was the guy with the gun saying that, it sounds more like it was coming behind and to the right of the camera man, right around where the guy who said "im glad the cops are here" was standing in my opinion

Shills have been in overdrive the last 72 hours.
Every.fucking.chan.out there.

It isn't safe unless you're on the Dark Web right now, no one wants to dump info right now out of unnecessary fears of reprisal.

I have to say something and although it sounds retarded but Alex Jones is actually right about ((((them)))) being on the run right now.

>let a false flag happen to prove it
>expose hollyjew as the demonic sickos they actually are
>next is pedophile groups in the US especially in HollyJew
>then massive charges of sedition and treason involving everyone from city councils to former heads of state

It's all coming down, the psy-op right now is to keep whistle blowers down with the fear of a metaphorical wall of reprisal.

By the contrary it's the best time ever to start fighting back. Information dumps within the next 4 weeks will make the election night look like 2006-tier Sup Forumsraid.

Shit's going down, fampai.

That guy totally looks like he should be wearing a uniform.
Everything about him screams "military nigger".

whois Shirley?

Seriously. Is there someone at Shareblue we can contact to complain about the low quality of shill they're sending in here?
I know we're at war, but I'm offended by bad work and bad workers. Were you a diversity hire?
No wonder you faggots fail at everything.

Can someone please explain the diagram in a little more depth? Which is the real guy? Are they all different people? What is the significance of the 1,2,3,4 labels?

Also fox news actually talked about this "conspiracy theory" so it's gathering steam in some corners

yeah i noticed that. checked

this.

they're scared

You skipped over him going to the clinic between disappearing and Ellen. Now called "the Kanye maneuver".