I believe in an imaginary bearded man in the sky

>i believe in an imaginary bearded man in the sky

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christian_Nobel_laureates
newadvent.org/cathen/01125b.htm
newadvent.org/cathen/01124a.htm
dhspriory.org/thomas/summa/FP.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

God exists outside the material physical universe. Nobody ever said he "lives in the sky".

>taxation is theft

Nor that he is bearded or a man, at that.

>assblasted pagan larper/ athecucks from other thread got btfo and wants to control narrative with another thread
Lets do this. I'm just warming up.

>God exists outside the material physical universe

How do you know that? Seems kinda insane to say that if you don't even know the geometry of the universe.

babbys first religious discussion

>le atheism

Leftypol shills are working hard to divide us on Religion. Don't fall for it.

When you see a shill, drop a redpill!

Israel is the pedophile center of the world.

I BELIEVE IN ATHEISM XD

>make boldest claim of all
>offer no proof
ill believe it when i see it aka never

MUH BIG BANG BLACK MEN SCIENCE

actually. All the shills these days 98% are jewish.

I believe that some africans are actually humans.

>Inb4 hopeless retarded cuck leftist shill

this

not even a meme, even over at /r9k/ theres some jewish guy posting race bait/trap threads

>Believe in god you fucking fedoras

>I hate all religion except Islam, Buddhism, Judaism, Paganism, Taoism, Confucianism, Sikhism, Hinduism ...

>i was an atheist like you, that is until i had a terrible existential crisis

>i-i was c-created from an EXPLOSION

YEAH

>How do you know that?
The Bible says it. God is the eternal, always existing, uncreated thing, and the universe (and everything in it including time itself) was created outside of him. The word "holy" literally means "separate". God is holy because he is separated from us.

God is not necessarily bearded, but he is male. Men are created in the image of God, and he refers to himself as Father of all things.

The Bible states that his throne is in the clouds, this is why the whole tower of Babel makes sense within the Bible - the people are described as almost reaching the clouds and thus Heaven.

The very fact that you see an expansion of spacetime as an explosion makes you eligible for 's image.

>guis! we all came from rocks and evolved from monkeys over a gorillian years ago

>If I can't explain it using secular science goddidit lmao

Churches are the only politically correct way of belonging to racially segregated group. That's the impression I got from going to various churches.

>earth is 4000 years old
>earth is flat
>earth is the center of universe
>evolution is a scam
>fossils is a scam

True, but not as biologically male. He is the male archetype, however.

No, it says his throne is in the "heavens". The very first page of the Bible talks about there being multiple heavens. The first layer is the sky, the second layer is space, and the third layer is outside of space/time.

Atheists have no idea the irony of their beliefs. Belief in the big bang and evolution, not as generic ideas capable of discussion and criticism, but as absolutes, without proof or observation, which is, by definition, not science, but faith.

I know right? Muslims are fucking stupid lol.

Brainlet drawing meme is past its use-by date.

Is that supposed to be a redpill? Its essentially saying that whatever idea makes you feel the best is the truth.

>Atheists have no idea the irony of their beliefs. Belief in the big bang and evolution, not as generic ideas capable of discussion and criticism, but as absolutes, without proof or observation, which is, by definition, not science, but faith.

>earth is 6 gorjillion years old
>two planets blew up and created one planet
>lifeforms came from rocks and rain
>we're all monkeys
>believe in state funded (((scientists))) guys!
>textbook is always right even though it gets outdated in a few years.

Atheists also don't know their own history. Prior to the popularization of the big bang theory every secular scientist including Einstein believed the universe was eternal, and many of them bitterly resisted the idea of the universe having an origin point because it vindicates the Bible.

>Atheists also don't know their own history. Prior to the popularization of the big bang theory every secular scientist including Einstein believed the universe was eternal, and many of them bitterly resisted the idea of the universe having an origin point because it vindicates the Bible.

>>earth is 4000 years old
I know of two young earth believers. Both believe the earth is 7000 years old. They're both very old and neither have a basis for their beliefs. Null point.

>>earth is flat
I know of one flat earth believer, and he's an atheist. Null point.
>>earth is the center of universe
No one believes this, at all. Null point.
>>evolution is a scam
Once again, only old people believe this. There is no religious basis for this, and it is done by ideologues like yourself. Null point again.
>>fossils is a scam
What?

>his proof for God is Bible
literally larping tard

>admits most of bible is wrong
>still believes in it

>The Bible states that his throne is in the clouds, this is why the whole tower of Babel makes sense within the Bible - the people are described as almost reaching the clouds and thus Heaven.

now now let's not be islamophobic here we're just bashing "all religion" (Christianity)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christian_Nobel_laureates
>The Nobel Prize is an annual, international prize first awarded in 1901 for achievements in Physics, Chemistry, Physiology or Medicine, Literature, and Peace. An associated prize in Economics has been awarded since 1969.[3] As of 2017 Nobel Prizes have been awarded to 892 individuals.[4] According to 100 Years of Nobel Prize (2005), a review of Nobel prizes awarded between 1901 and 2000, 65.4% of Nobel Prize Laureates, have identified Christianity in its various forms as their religious preference (427 prizes).[5] Overall, Christians have won a total of 78.3% of all the Nobel Prizes in Peace, 72.5% in Chemistry, 65.3% in Physics, 62% in Medicine, 54% in Economics and 49.5% of all Literature awards.[6]

>The three primary divisions of Christianity are Catholicism, Eastern Orthodoxy, and Protestantism. Between 1901 and 2000 it was revealed that among 654 Laureates 31.9% have identified as Protestant in its various forms (208 prize), 20.3% were Christians (no information about their denominations; 133 prize), 11.6% have identified as Catholic and 1.6% have identified as Eastern Orthodox.[7] Although Christians make up over 33.2% of the world's population,[8][9][10][11] they have won a total of 65.4% of all Nobel prizes between 1901 and 2000.[6]

>Never admitted the Bible was wrong, only that there is no religious basis for some ideologues beliefs
>informed I admitted the Bible was wrong

Nice try (((OP))). Everyone go home, nothing to see here, just a troll trying to get reactions while having an iq equivalent to a vegetable.

>I take everything I read literally

>Implying the Tower of Babel wasn't a ''muh dick'' contest between Man and God
>Implying that they didn't try to reach it and the Tower didn'tcollapsed under its own weigth BECAUSE GOD'S THRONE ISN'T IN THE SKY BUT IN HEAVENS
There may be clouds in Heavens annd in the sky separately, you fucking retard

>OP thinks leftists won't impose hierarchical systems of power on him if he says "pretty please."
You're worse than the Communists.
t. former anarchist

>the Witch Gods' will isn't acted through the Bogdanoffs
>jews aren't aetherials who have possessed humans
>muslims aren't bloodthirsty ch'tonian cultists
I share a board with you people

Don't know why this matters mate. You could form an actual argument, out of the all the smart people who have debated about God in philosophical terms such as Descartes, Leibniz, Kierkegaard, Pascal.

The fact you are a 180 IQ Chemical Scientist does not directly (probably not even in-dir) translate to extensive understanding, knowledge, contemplation, self-awareness of philosophical argumentation of God's existence or non-existence and their implications.

This authority leaning is ridiculous in another real world example, by analogy this is defending all those retarded anti-Trump scientists.

The bible never says the Earth is flat, fossils don't exist, or was the center of the universe

>Don't know why this matters mate.
MUH CHRISTIANS ARE STUPID
MUH ATHEISM

>Nobody ever said he "lives in the sky".
Here's how his alleged son starts his prayers: "Our father who art in heaven"

>Heaven
>Implying its a physical location
This level of ignorance should be cause for mandatory execution.

>getting BTFO by the words of his beloved rabbi
>waaaah you need to be killed
lmao

When has Jesus directly pointed at one cloud and said that his Father ever lived right there?
When has Jesus explicitly stated that heavens and the Sky is the same fucking thing?
You're probably a shill but you should get checked by a doctor, user.

>Our father who art in heaven

Where does it say anything about the sky?

>ITS A METAPHOR!!!
Stop moving the goalpost christcuck. It was completely literal in the Middle Ages and prior. This is all christcucks do, say stupid shit, get btfo then cry metaphor after getting btfo

>universe created from an explosion
>explosions destory not create
Pick one fedoras

>It was completely literal in the Middle Ages and prior

God bless Spinoza

>This level of ignorance should be cause for mandatory execution
It's thanks to the beauty of heresy that faggots like you don't take it literally you subhuman

The celestial sphere was common knowledge back in the day. It was always literal right up until science proved it was bullshit, then christcucks chimped out and arrested anyone who had proof of it for a century until it became impossible to refute.
Then all of a sudden it was a metaphor

Yeah, tell that to fucking Aquinas or Saint Augustine you fucking kike.
Sheople will believe what they want, the truth is something else entirely.
And you're the one moving the goalpost to the Middle Age you fucking faggot, right now nobody thinks that heaven is literally the sky you absolute fucking autist.

>not beliving in santa
How do you think all that shit gets under your tree faggot?

>denying the Big Bang
It isn't an opinion, all matter in the universebis moving away from all other matter. Either the Big Bang happened or YHWH pruposefully made it look like it happened, either way it's still what we see. You could kill everyone on earth who believes in the Big Bang and some variation of it will return as soon as enough people look out fron telescopes. You'd have to ban telescopes, ban mathematics and ban science. If you're willing to do all that then congrates, you've become a muslim.

Heaven is not the sky, retard. The very first page of the Bible addresses this.

>OH YEAH, the Catholic Church TOTALLY arrested people for useful scientific knowledge that contradicted their mystical holy book and TOTALLY NOT because the authority of the Pope was already diminished because of rampant nepotism and religious schisms that lead to the Protestant Reform gaining so much ground, and that these (((groups))) USED that scientific knowledge to create distrust and religious demoralization in the Western World against ALL religious authorities
I find your lack of historical perspective lacking, user.
t. independantist christian who doesn't believe in the infaillibility of the Pope.

post more brainlet wojaks you subhumans

this is the strawman every 15 yo makes
sage

i'd recommend you watch some jbp to grow intellectually

yeah we know, you call it "the invisible hand"

>was created outside of him
Where's your source for this claim because it sounds like total bullshit.

> I just am.

Umm there is proof of the big bang and evolution...? Look it up

>God exists outside the material physical universe.
That's retarded

>imaginary bearded man in the sky

t. neckbearded """man""" in the basement

WEW DUDE BASED

>flag
Wow a kike doesn't like Christianity. Big surprise.

>guis i dont understand you arguments so im just going to make strawmans and call you dumb

WTF I love magical skydaddy now!

> claim to hate jews
> worship the ultimate jew and his crew of 12 apostles

fucking lol

> claim to want big happening with pedogate
> priests are without shadow of a doubt the biggest pedophiles

sides are in orbit

The pic of the dude is a guy from the 15th century. No one knows what he looks like.

its in the Bible

does that mean sauron is real too?

omg you got us, I give up you win

>How do you know that?
>Read it in a book
My book is the absolute truth unlike all those others books that basically claim the same.
God created men, evolution=fake, what is critical thinking.
I swear you people are insane. Is it so hard to accept that we don't know shit about the universe or god and try to get answers instead of just trusting what some dude wrote on a fucking book. Also since when do we need a religion to have a moral code? Believing that if you don't do what's right an almighty god will punish me, that is some nigger tier shit indeed, Religion is for weak minded people that can't live with their own ignorance.

he's a cucked leaf who believes in skydaddy..

he probably dildoes himself to sleep every night while guzzling dog cum

>flag
>he thinks the big bang ((was)) an explosion

pottery

Atheist here and it pisses me off that people focus so much on Christians but if you say something about muslims they go "muh islamaphobia". If anything we should focus on erradicating the most radical and disgusting religion of them all and then we'll focus on the more moderate ones. Also why the fuck can't atheist/non-religious be right wing?

You're a fucking retard, and the only reason atheists exist. You make all Christians look bad.

Observable Universe

Oy vey! Remember the crusades, look how evil Christianity is! They probably killed 30 hebrewillion innocent jewish spaw- I mean babies!

On a side note, I've been needing to extend my retard feels folder for a while now. Thanks christfags living fedoras, you're all going to world turtle hell.

Yeah, astral clouds.

> says the Anarcho-Capitalist

God exists as Actus Purus a being that exists outside of change he is absolute perfection, all things can act and be acted against they have potentiality. God cannot be be acted against he is pure and perfect in this sense he does not change. God is the top of the hierarchy only pure action(he acts but is not acted on) there is no change no potentiality, this makes him an objective truth from which we can derive other things as he is perfect.
Aquinas speaks well of it far better than I do.
newadvent.org/cathen/01125b.htm
newadvent.org/cathen/01124a.htm
dhspriory.org/thomas/summa/FP.html

>the amount of low-tier shitposting

i dont believe that atheists exist.

If I were God I'd live in the sky and have a beard and I'd throw beer bottles at New York

>proof that the holocaust existed

>says the anarcho capitalist that thinks that taxation is theft and supports pinochet because he's 16 and doesn't even bother to search he fucked chile with shitty immigration laws and censoring the real fascists and being a jewish puppet other than rescuing the economy and killing commies

Brainlet memes are so hot right now