Danganronpa 3

I've just woke up after passing out with this scene. Impressions of this episode?

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=841552
mega.nz/#!lwkEVZJY!LCT_7Y4REMUW2NlRDC-w1znJcyWP5OK9yEmR12Z3ASI/spoiler]
strawpoll.me/10884696/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY JUZO

>Punches Naegi and makes him bleed
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag and makes niggers drop faster than the Detroit police department
>Went one on one with Gozuboys
>Rekt Hinata so hard he turn Izuru
>100% accuracy rate in Olympic chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was just to flex his muscles and check dat ass
>Went full ham on the old man and crew just to get his kick quota fulfilled
>Roundhousekicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet
>Too busy punching manlets, so some mentally deranged kid blows up half the school.
>Great try, but no normalfags died
Fucking reeeeeeeeeee
>Tried to take kill the donut but jobbed again.
>Survived 2 missile barrages by some random ass cripple in a wheelchair.
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians.
>Became the world champion in boxing, declaring himself to be best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school.

>HE WILL BE THE ONE TO SLAY PUNISHED SHADOW PERSONA, A MAN WHO HAS ALREADY BECOME DESPAIR, A MAN WITH NO WAIFU, NOTHING TO LOSE.

He is gonna kick everyone in the damn anime and survive, shrugging it off while kicking the traitor back to hell. HE WAS LITERALLY INVOLVED IN ALL THE DEATHS, HE'S GONNA KICK EVERYONE.

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

PS: Normalfags and Chiakifags need not apply to based Juzo.

cuck

KEK
U
C
K

Juzobro reporting in.

Stay strong friends.

I want to junk Junko's junkos with my junk!

We will stay strong my friend. We will not let their normalfag words get to us!

You are a cool guy.

>IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY JUZO

Aparently Chisa

KODAKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

bump

r8 my disgustingly shitty taste

>Hiyoko over Junko
>Akane over Junko
>MUKURO over Junko
>Fucking ALTER EGO over Junko
So, this is what Despair feels like

>Sayaka
other than that, great taste

Megaupload of mirai hen full opening when?

Why not torrent it?
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=841552

Not at home, but I really want to listen to it.

So little HOPE in Despair arc

So did Izuru have it all calculated? After trying despair and finding it boring, was his goal all along to be turned back into his pre-Izuru self to not be bored anymore?

Alright, give me a couple minutes and I'll upload it for you. Want full album or just OP?

When is Junko going to debut in Mirai?

Opening is fine, thanks user.

Nice stream, spic. Kill yourself.

Excellent taste friend

>Yeah, Chiaki. Your boyfriend is doing just great. Better than ever.

Why didnt this dumb cunt just say he switched schools? Christ, no wonder she hated the reserve course. She had to actually use her brain for work instead of cleaning dishes and making lunches.

>tfw the inevitable is slowly approaching

I don't want to see them suffer bros

You passed out as soon as Mikan showed up? What is wrong with you?

That's the assumption. Junko used him to get rid of her boredom. He wanted to use her to get rid of his.

Here's a rare Mikan where she is cute and not a slut.

Sonia is my waifu!

With any luck, they'll turn out just fine in the other arc. r-right?

Pretty much. He put AI Junko in the second game just for some last minute shits and giggles though

I thought putting Junko in the second game was partially to get the other UDs to go along with it, and partially to crush her entirely?

Why is she smiling?

The bigger question is, how are they going to end the season effectively with the prequel anime, the one where a bad end is pretty much guaranteed?

She knows she's the best

>"I'm still alive in mirai hen."

>hurdur she should've just said he switched schools
Yeah, I don't see that backfiring at all. You'd make a great teacher, user.

mega.nz/#!lwkEVZJY!LCT_7Y4REMUW2NlRDC-w1znJcyWP5OK9yEmR12Z3ASI/spoiler]
No problem.

At that time I really hoped that she just snapped because of the bullying, not because she was the killer

Guaranteed to live and not join a cult like her retarded classmates

Oh the second one, yeah, but as far as I know he doesn't give any shits about the other despairs

>Hey sensei, how is Hinata-kun.
>Oh, he was not there by the time I got there on my first day. I asked around and they said he switched schools.
>I didnt follow up on the matter.

EZ PEEZY

Why couldn't she tell her beloved student the truth? She has no reason to assume that Hajime is now Izuru, so from her perspective his disappearance should be weird, but not all that suspicious. Why couldn't she just tell Chiaki "you know what, I don't have a clue, he wasn't there". Chiaki would then know he's gone somewhere and could look into it on her own (Chisa has no reason to assume this would be dangerous). Instead, she lies, and Chiaki keeps waiting for Hajime and will probably think he's just forgotten about her and doesn't want to hang out with her anymore, potentially ruining their friendship.

Why did she do this? Because she's a horrible person. She's a horrible person, and because Hajime is a lowly reserve course student, she didn't give a shit about how he was or how Hajime and Chiaki were getting along. I'd go further, and say she probably wanted them apart so Chiaki could spend more of her time with her talented classmates. This bitch is just as bad if not worse than Juzo. At least he doesn't pretend he's not an asshole.

Assuming that the “It's an Anime” theory is true, what would be your preferred context for it?
What “Actually Happened” and what didn't?
Things like:
>Literally everyone is alive in the 'Real world' and swathes of the series are fictional
>Games are canon, anime isn't.
>It's an in-universe documentary covering stuff that actually happened
>Despair is real but the Future half is a PSA about Hope/despair

She's the mastermind, that's why Izuru killed her

She's the 13th head of the FF.

See Face it. She's a really shitty person.

>Naegi gets off the couch with "Now that's some good anime!"
>Danganronpa was fiction THE ENTIRE time

I'd legit kill myself

thank you!

>Sayaka and Mikan that high

I refuse.

J U Z O B O Y S

Stand strong we will overcome

Juzoboys you need to back the fuck down for awhile until ya boi is proven to not be a cuck.

>Announces herself when she is sneaking into a tight security room.
>Leaves the door wide fucking open.
>They are turning a normal person into a super talented soldier.
>Doesnt even consider Hinata.

Some fucking secret agent we got here.

>Sonia will never do this to you
JUST CUT MY DICK OFF

Talentless fucks trying to suck out Juzo's blood for being a REAL HUMAN BEAN.
If you don't have a talent and you criticize Juzo, you should kill yourself right here.

H I S T O R Y
I
S
T
O
R
Y

>Leon: Shut the fuck up Naegi, you are just saying that because you got the biggest part.

Did Junko die a virgin?

>i'm the best
>just the best

But she was the killer and now she's dead.

>Mahiru will never "GEEEEEZ" at your face

This is when in the last moments, after the past is successfully rewritten, she's walking to school and Hinata yells for her to wait up.

>Hiyoko literally gets shitted on
ITS NOT FAIR BROS

she's a housekeeper, what would you expect?

Is that a dub thing? KobaYuu's mataku is better anyway.

Reminder Mukuro got pimpslapped by Izuru like she was trash and got cucked by her sister so she can fuck around with Izuru more.

Will Mukurofags ever recover

>Pantyshotless despair

It's extremely likely.

She thought she was a god among men and reveled in pain and despair rather than pleasure and hope. People were all just pawns to her and even the ones she loved she killed.

I doubt anyone ever stuck it in her.

I want to hug the despair out of Mikan until she turns back into this beautiful, slightly opinionated, somewhat confident young woman.

Yes, it is

>gunham doesn't have red eyes

What's wrong with her own kind making physical contact with her? The shit just wanted to mate with some other shit.

>Super Nivel de Secundaria Mejor Chica
Muere, perra barata.

I want to get locked up with her in an airtight school and make her food and bring it to her Monokuma lair. I'd also clean it and drag her out if she stays up late watching her chinese despair cartoons. I want to feel her breath going from shallow to deep as she falls asleep in my arms. I want to feel her cling to me in the night when she wakes up from a nightmare and feel her sob into my chest. I would kiss her hair and tell her everything will be okay. I want to take care of her when she gets sick, read all the books from the library and hold her sickly hand so that she can fall asleep. I want to make shitty homemade pizza with her and stay up late watching dumb movies and feel her cuddle up to me when she can't stay awake anymore. I want to play retarded drinking games with her, talk about stupid drunk things and show her how to play pool in the rec room while shitty alternative metal plays. I want to feel the warmth of her body and her slightly drunk breath as she tries to line up the cue for a shot. I want to call her ordinary-looking and mention other girls I talk to see her eyes light up with jealousy.

One night, she will silently sneak over to the kitchen. Walking back into my room, a shining sliver of a blade will be extending from her clenched fist. It would be easy - right between my ribs, rupturing the heart, death would come almost instantly. But her hand stops halfway, and begins to shake violently, something is wrong. One by one, her trembling fingers let go of the hilt, and with a soft thud, the knife falls onto the carpet. She throws herself on me and buries her face right where the knife should have gone, her hands grabbing at the fabric of my clothes. Her whole body is shaking feverishly and I scoop her body into my arms and tell her that everything will be okay, just like usual. Her silent sobbing turns to wailing that echoes out into the dimly lit corridors beyond my door.

Because the only thing she can't analyze is love

Kuzuriyu stucked it in her corpse though

get eat some more rabbit poop Saionji

why live

Implying she didn't use that sweet puss to manipulate anyone who got in her way

user there was no real reason for Chisa to not just say "Hajime left the school for some reason" (like what she said to Juzo) and leave it at that.

They should've made Nidai's eye electricity thing red too.

strawpoll.me/10884696/

no its very likely she fucked Izuru. Her first kiss was with Matsuda but her first time was with Izuru

Why did Juzo tell Chisa security would be tightened after the trustee's disappearance when that wasn't the case?
Why did Juzo neglect to mention that the ID he stole belonged to the missing trustee?
The curry rice proved Junko had been to that room and she had that guy kidnapped, so where did Juzo even "steal" his ID from?

Goddamnit Juzo, I don't want to doubt you but...

If Danganronpa is fiction...

THEN ALL OUR WAIFUS ARE ALIVE

Same.

So she needed a good dicking and this could have been all avoided?

Is the show good enough on it's own if I don't have a way to play the games?

S-Senpai go lower~

Kuzuryuu got her eye, he didnt bang her corpse since he's loyal to Pekowaifu

woah, strawpoll looks different

It's what kodaka is hoping for

Do you really blame him for going for a better girl, especially after his life-long waifu cucks him?

I liked ibuki's jeez better
mahiru is really cute though

saved

Are you not embarassed by liking a character who hit women and gets cucked by women?

Junko looks a bit different in this picture... Can't put my finger on it though

No you morons, Junko didnt put "curry rice" there, it was a thing "familiar to him" that she was tirturing him with, which included the curry. Meaning he was likely a curryfag and had that as his password all along