Redpilling my friend on the Weimar Republic. Give me ammo boys

Redpilling my friend on the Weimar Republic. Give me ammo boys.

Whaddaya wanna know?

How and why were the Jewish people oppressing the Germans pre WWII? How was the uprising of German nationality justified?

The Rise of reactionary forces had pretty much one cause and one cause only: the treaties of Versailles. No government would be able to function under the kind of pressure and the reparations of this size. If germany actually stuck to the treaties it would still be paying off debts to this day. The Rise of a party that campaigned with removing the treaties was inevitable. A lot of voters 1933 were single issue voters and the consensus of the established oarties was to go by the treaties. The NSDAP was the only party flat out rejecting tje treaties.
I dont know of any jewish involvement. Just like now in the US jews were overrepresented in certain economic areas: banking, jewlery, trade and so on. It is easy to see why some people perceived them to be part of an elitist group and blame tjem for their misery. But people didnt vote for Hitler because muh jews this wasnt of that much relevance for your average joe back then. Main issues were Treaties of Versailles and after that fear of communism.

>Germans
>knowing about Weimar
Lmao

>english teacher
>taking shit about anyone

>treaties of Versailles
Lmao bluepilled cuck, who is rosa Luxemburg?
Who is Magnus Hirschfeld?
Germans have become such a cuck race.

Nazis being Nazis.

>Hans trying to start shit

Gewinn erst mal einen Krieg gegen Russland

>German's in charge of their own history.

K Hans. Way to avoid arrest for thought crime.

Germany defeated russia in ww I

I said fear of communism was a factor, second to versailles but important non the less.

>Germans caused Marxism
>muh Versailles
Germans are seriously the dumbest mongrel slave race on the planet, I have more respect for thais than for Germans.
Literally white niggers

There is only the germanic race which inludes nordics and anglosaxons.

Wait... so it was basically a Jewish coup deta?

The only Germans of worth are Bavarians, Austrians and North Italians.
The rest are white niggers like Swedes and brits.

Yeah, no shit.
Dolchstoß isn't just a legend

You dont know anything besides mainstream superficial facts about germany:
Bavaria before the second war was an agrarian state. It had no industry whatsoever. The most productive and highly industrialized states were prussia and saxony. They were both run into shit by the sowjets after the war, while bavaria received massive subsidies from west german states.

Yes. Interesting how this never is said in school or any of the 24/7 hitler docus in tv.

>while bavaria received massive subsidies from west german states.
Which they payed back thousandfold already. And they still got culture other than being a nigger who happens to speak German. I know more about Germany than you do.
Lmao sad state of affairs over there.
Literally nigger Tier inability to think straight.

Jews were perceived as making fortune by lending and extorting money from everyday-joes in the economical collapse of Germany. That and also overrepresentation of Jewish in banking system and radicalised left/pro-communists leaders didn't help either. Though hatred for French must have been atleast tenfold that it was for Jewish at the time because of mistreatment in Elsass and Lothoringia.

Do your own homework.

No, Hitler just hated them for being Jews :^)