Why are women seen as honest when they feel the need to hide every aspect of their personal life and cover their faces...

Why are women seen as honest when they feel the need to hide every aspect of their personal life and cover their faces with makeup?

because men are honest enough for the both of them, and the soulless look men sometimes have are those who tried making an honest woman out of someone

the best thing is just to make an honest woman out of a cute man

And lie about how many partners they've slept with without counting the random blowjobs.

I have calculated that a womans sanity level directly is connected with how much makeup she wears.

Or how often she dyes her hair in random colors.

Very true..we can also add horrible tattoos while we are at it

Your post assumes women are seen as honest. They most definitely are not seen that way by anyone but themselves usually.

And how short her shorts are.

>37 dicks

I'm relieved that I learned about their ways.. took me like 35 years to do so. Now I'm content with being a middle-aged virgin.
#notmyproblem

I'm a guy and have a bigger ass than her.

>Now I'm content with being a middle-aged virgin.
Somehow I doubt this.

Damn son, how do you cope? Just for the record, I'm a 20 year old who recently lost his virginity and I don't feel much different.

1. Women will usually fit the mold you make for them. Tell them they're honest, and they like you, they'll emphasize that behavior and over time it'll be true.

2. They're the weaker sex.

Wants it hits you that you're lusting over someone who's about as clever as your dog, it's over man.

>a fucking leaf

post pictures

that's not my perspective nor has it ever been

>why are women seen as honest
I got news for you, bucko

Make up is a tool used for the cia to collect dna

Girls you're always pretty when you just be yourself. Except for Becky shes.a.cunt

Lose weight or do squats you fat fuck

>the best thing is just to make an honest woman out of a cute man

This. Ex was 16 when we began dating, she had purple hair but let it go natural. Should've been a red flag but I thought with my dick. Turns out she was a nut job.

let's not forget padded bras. and for some, surgery. you don't guys really going to get butt or pec implants.

Becus flaws are unattractive :V