Not wanting a wife & kids = mental illness

Daily reminder that if you are not on the path to having a family of your own, you are degenerate and have no right to call other people "degenerate" for any reason.

Other urls found in this thread:

grammarist.com/spelling/ageing-aging/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kill yourself

40% chance she cheated on him

>40% chance she cheated on him
103% chance your statistics are made up.

what a lovely,lovely couple

Whatever, it's a mostly free world, I can live my life the way I want. If your wife doesn't leave you or become unhappy then you should know that is incredibly rare and not judge other people for being unable to obtain it.

at least she has white kids

cute

>40% chance she cheated on him
only in the US

Kids are annoying and women are money drains

>bringing new humans into this shit show we call society

irresponsible, FACT.

>being tied down for 20+ years in your prime and spending $200k+

>having children in your teens with your high school sweetheart and having to marry her, because you don't know what a condom is

really setting yourself up for success

Both virgins at marriage probably, statistically most likely to stay together and raise a functional family. Good for them.

god that's nice to see

>being a materialist faggot
how does it feel to be the goodest of goyim?

100% chance you're projecting

this
the amount of salt in this thread made me thirsty as fuck

>Worshiping money

You think guys don't want a wife and kids OP? Are you fucking stupid? You need to take an IQ test, prove something to yourself. That you need to shut the fuck up forever.
Why the FUCK do you think all the men are pissed off? WHY?
Because they CAN'T have a proper family even when they do everything right.
Get it you stupid son of a bitch?
Wake up.

Sadly, my mom's husband cheated on her and she was a pure virgin. And I know others who were virgins and got cheated on. But whatever

>muh happy family
fuck off, if you are literally cucked by biology into behaving like lower life form, I laugh at you
>waaagh only reason to live is to procreate
ok champ, let's roll back to prehistory and go back to caves, we dont need computers and anime, just food and pussy

>wife died her hair blonde
She's now entirely fucked, way to ruin a good looking girl

Though it was probably a joint effort by Jamal and Tyrone

>having something to be responsible for that grounds you and opens up avenues for a life of strongly influential challenging experiences that test and broaden the limits of your character

> F-Fucking jews, This is wh-white genocide!!
>No, I never want to have kids
The absolute state of the modern far-right

How do you feel about footpussies?
How do you feel about loli footpussies?

I am on that pathway though but not with a white women but I always figures that’s okay because i’m not white.

Actually, the stats are probably higher. In college and outside of it, if a girl sees a guy she wants or if you're a stud and make a move, she will cheat garaunteed. Witnessed Many many first hand accounts myself. Girls are always looker for the better option, so if you don't take care of yourself or she sees a better option, you're fucked. Also, don't turn into a cuck or she will deadbed you and that's and promise that someone else is piping your girl. Having a family before 30 = waste of time

>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID

Having a family with a white woman is setting yourself up for disaster. There is a majority chance statistically that she will divorce him, take his children and take his money. That wonderful family you set yourself up with is only a temporary thing.

>Daily reminder that if you are not on the path to having a family of your own, you are degenerate and have no right to call other people "degenerate" for any reason.

Daily reminder that if you spend your life jacking off and shitposting on an anime image board, you are degenerate and have no right to call other people "degenerate" for any reason.

I do not feel about them at all

>cucked by biology into being a lower lifeform
>implying a higher lifeform would be addicted to anime
Exactly what benefit has your lack of family produced? Show me the fruits of your labor.

>2 post by this ID

I am happy for this couple. Hope they can have many more kids if they want them. As for me, my head is deeply fucked, and I don't like the way I look, so I'm not going to take the risk of cursing some baby with my problems.

I don't like kids. They're grotesque and annoying creatures and they never, ever stop being dependent on you.

>I am happy for this couple. Hope they can have many more kids if they want them.
you should see how she looks like right now. Like a degenerate coalburning whore.

>show me the fruits of your labour
show me your family, and do not imply I am addicted to anything, cuckaroo

I might just be too young but pushing a human out of my vagina sounds like actual hell and I am not interested in it

You only get one shot at a happy family user, you have to marry a girl with a laycount below 3 and that's only feasible if you marry your HS sweetheart.
If you missed the window it's over, you'll be a cuck raising some other dude's kid(s).

Not if they were together at 17. That’s young enough that girls can still pair bond.

Daily reminder that if you can't afford to feed your kids and send them to a good school you are a white nigger for having them.

Would all problems in the world be solved if we all just loved Lain?

Why would you want a little shit that just cries all day?

White virgins giving advice to have family and spent your whole life to control and raise something who dont even like you.
EARN MONEY-TRAVEL-PARTY-HAVE SEX WITH EVERYBODY-ENJOY LIFE
YOLO

She got pretty hot. But the problem with marrying then young is that eventually when she gets older she's going to get depressed about aging and constantly having to look after the kids and blame her husband for taking the best years of her life that she could have been partying and fucking around. And then the chance for divorce skyrockets and she'll take half of his shit.

No u

half of them tops

His hair was cuter at 17

you will live your life a coward, attacking the righteous as a coward does and your life will finish at the end of a rope. Such is the life of a coward

daily reminder that natalism is fucking stupid and there are enough people on the world already. We should be more focused upon giving the people who already exist a helping hand instead of creating new ones.

>not stopping working and having up to 5 children playing the welfare game while living out of free money and advancing your race

Play the jew at his game.

No need to concern yourself as you are a no account NEET Numale

name one reason to have kids?
So your not the only one of your friends that don't have one. Get what else your friends don't, have a life!! Because there cucked by children

want to go out have a couple beers can't! Dance recital

Want to go to A concert with your girlfriends ? Can't because she's not your girlfriend anymore and she's pregnant wife with your second child

White women are whores without dignity. I dare everyone to come to Japan and watch what happen when white women get rejected for the first time in their life.
They turn into despair and whores.
No pride, no dignity.

Start company out in rural part of Oregon. Hire girl to answer phones when out of cell range. Come home one evening and she is sleeping in basement, fight with patents ask to sleep in office. That lasted about 2 months, then she moved up to my room. Still a boss employee relationship, which means I tell her everything to do. Informed we are going to have a baby. Go to attorney, put company in mom's name, hand over complete control of assets to mom. Girl, now wife has no idea of anything in my business.
We have twins, 4 months later number 3 is on the way. Mom moves in to help her, make it a point to be gone from sun up to sun down 6 days a week. Next 6 years same process continues. Wife is 26 years old and we have 9 kids running around.
Mom finally speaks up. You have 9 kids that look like Nazi's poster children, a car that your wife has not started in 5 years and a van that I have to drive them everywhere. You give her no money, she has no freedomatter and her body is wearing out. Can you slow down, she is not a human xerox machine. Ok for you mom I can.
Life is still good, wife is still stuck at home and has no idea how the lights get paid.

Some see such a burden as no sacrifice at all

>Not wanting a wife & kids
is just pure greed

>he doesn't want to go to his daughter's dance recital

>white women
>Japan
what

My best friend found out his wife was banging the janitor at the school she taught at and said it was his fault even tho she Dommed him now she has a shit skin and her Italian grandmother died with the last phrase being something along the lines of you disgrace the family

Based wop granny got the last laugh

This

Hence why children need not apply

currently in patong fucking hookers but all those couples here on vacation show me how empty my life is especially those japanese couples get to me they act so lovingly to one another shit makes you wanna cry.

Yeah. Lots of them here. Completely mental unstable sluts. Like orc princess.

>he fell for the money meme

Actually marriage with a virgin has way higher chance of prevailing than with non virgin. So your sarcasm is misplaced.

Who the fuck would wanna go to their daughters dance recital?

Id rather choke my chicken then waste my time doing that.

he is talking about how japanese men aren't cucks, that they don't try to appease every women just because they are women.

white women in america get everything from white men by just flirting
white women in japan get rejected by jap men because they give no shits about your tits.

This exactly

>prime
what is the prime of your life for? cummies?

Top memes op. Literally every girl in my uni is a whore. There won't be such thing as family in the coming years.

>prevailing
cesky panic sa ozyva.to ma poser. Este napis ze si katolik

>muh have to live very comfy in the city

I live in the second richest neighborhood in Toronto, and it is not fucking worth only having two kids because one more would bankrupt you. With that being said I was still raised in a million dollar home with multiple starbucks filled with rich milfs on my block.

NOT WORTH IT

>29th Birthday
>divorced

You can start a family, not have disgusting children, and be much more financially stable.

The cruel joke is that I have to post this for nostalgia's sake. I hate this place so much.

What the fuck are they looking for in Japan?

uneducated women are the best, you are looking in the wrong place.

the problem with today's society is that we are telling our young girls that getting an education and having a career is more important than wanting to have families and kids.

The trick is to find a woman who is family focused, who rather have a family than a career, Uni is not the place to find those type of women.

oh no how will I ever come up with 200k over the course of 18 years
oh wait I did it 3 times already
you realize the way they came up with those numbers is utter tripe right?

Thats because it is, id much rather have a woman who pays my bills then have a housewife.

Ok so I’m all on board with having litters of children, but I went to her twitter account and noticed a few things-

>leaf
>covered in tattoos
>fucking leftist (unironically referred to Las Vegas shooter as terrorist, retweeted something talking about him not being called a terrorist is white privilege)
>retweeted king of the leafs
And to top it all off:
>vegan

Fucking hell lads

>same ageing pussy for years to come
>restricted freedom
>literally no money for yourself
>have to listen to her nag me in my own house and can't boot her out without her robbing me blind and stealing my kids
>have my kids grow up in a mudslime infected shithole surrounded by niggers and degenerates
>have to constantly monitor their search histories
I'd rather travel the world, fuck young sluts and drive my bike to a gun range every day desu senpaitachi.

Money and cock.
They get both but no plan b

Enjoy being beaten and raped by nigger nursing assistants in a state run nursing home

>Having 2 kids at 23
>Not waiting until you're older and/or more financially stable to even THINK about having one kid

That's usually the fate of people who don't save their money.

And staying single will save you literal millions.

i assumed all of pol was on the smith and wesson retirement plan

This
OP, prove to my why I should settle down with some roastie bitch instead of adopting a kid and taking it from there.

Don't care if the lil nigga isn't mine but he sure as hell is gonna grow up the way I want him too.

I don't care what the color is, dying you hair is stupid.

I'm taking a wild guess that he is a trustfund baby that doesn't need more financial stability.

Don't need to adopt. Just hire a surrogate.

>financially stable
why is this even a thing now?
people have been having kid since forever, nobody ever worried about that before.
your grandparents and maybe even your parents(depending on your age) most likely came from a large family of 6-10 kids. they didn't worry about being financially stable

fuck off you boring cunt
breeding more boring cunts

"The rich get richer and the poor get– children."

FOAD. also double foad for falseflag.

>cock
lol sure
but tell me,how are jap girls in comparison?

cant even spell aging
ancap confirmed

>never even had a gf
>expect me to be married
Nice one OP

grammarist.com/spelling/ageing-aging/