Any Ichihime shippers on Sup Forums? Get the fuck in here and bask in the sea of Ichiruki tears

Any Ichihime shippers on Sup Forums? Get the fuck in here and bask in the sea of Ichiruki tears.

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=jdL-K9EgSwE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uWcZx4M7ypg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Orihime a shit. A SHIT.

No such thing as genuine Ichihime shippers. There's only trolls and ironic shitposters pretending to be Ichihimefags.

I wouldn't call myself a shipper, didn't care much about romance in Bleach. (ok... GinxRangiku was a pairing I really cared about)
but I am happy Orihime got together with him. Ichigo getting together with some hundreds of years old grim reaper would have been stupid

I would have been fine with a Tatsuki end as well.

How does it feel to know that most Bleach fans hate your shitty ending?

I'm glad he fucked her

Would have been a waste to have that following you around and never get her fun bags out

>Rukiafags laugh at me for years
>They're not laughing anymore

Get fucked faggots, I told you homo's years ago this was the result and you spat in my face. Serves you delusional shippers wrong.

Look at this fucking girl. What man in his right mind would choose a bitchy preteen boy over this?

Delicious tears.

A jobber like Renji

I hate Orihime, but I feel kind of sorry for her now. Hardly anyone will ever like her now. She's now a target to resent, hate, and want dead by a great majority of the fanbase. She's is to be blamed along side Kubo.

Feels good to be smug,

I've shipped them for fifteen years and today was the best day ever. I feel fulfilled. If I was a ghost I would pass to the afterlife today. That's how good I feel.

it's been so long. I'm just glad it happened

Oh, man, that leek song. Rukia never got her own popular meme like the leek song.

>Ichigo gives her his strawberry cream pie every night

How does it feel to have tastes so shit you like the worst character in the serie

Hall of Anal Devastation v2 when?

I'm just happy that the faggot finally located his testicles and stopped ignoring the girl who's been supporting him all this time

Not a shipper but I like Orihime and will gladly bask in IchiRuki tears after how annoying they've been for years.

Perfect trash character for otaku pandering. Sad to see how many virgins they really were in the fanbase

youtube.com/watch?v=uWcZx4M7ypg
best ed

she's super worried about that

Keep em tears coming..I shall never be thirsty again

THANK YOU KUBO CONFIRMING ORIHIME BEST GIRL

It's like deja vu all over again.

You can't really blame him, he's been craving that peach at least 100 years before Ichigo was even born

I don't blame Renji.

I don't know what you're talking about - bleach ended after soul society
how does it feel to know you wasted nearly 8 years reading cashgrab shit?

I celebrate regardless of which girl won because we are the real true winners. After a decade, I am free of this ride.

I dropped Bleach 10 years ago or so (I think Hueco Mundo hadn't even ended). Never cared about romance, since this is a WSJ battle shounen, and romance (up to the point I read this crappy manga) wasn't a relevant aspect.

I'm honestly surprised some people got that invested in shipping, particularly in a shounen manga from WSJ, but well, shippers have always been this retarded.

Anyhow, when your wife looks this hot you really cannot complain. I do remember Orihime being a really nice girl in love with Ichigo, so that's even better.

Stop. They're already dead.

>Ichihime

It's like unicorns. They don't exist.

What's going on in this thread?

LITERALLY ON DESPAIR
>FACING THE SUICIDE

AN ENDING 15 YEARS IN THE MAKING

Confirmed

You should put Rukia's face too, because she looks happy beign with Renji, and ichiruki shippers hate it

>implying she exist
but, well, the mangaka's word and draws are the absolute God in their mangas

>RAIN = DESPAIR
>ORHIME'S RAIN THAT BRINGS DESPAIR TO ICHIGO
>RUKIA IS THE MOON THAT SAVES ICHIGO FROM DESPAIR
>ORIHIME HAS HERO WORSHIP ITS NOT REAL LOVE
>RUKIA HOLDS NO LOVE FOR RENJI, JUST BROTHERLY AFFECTION

Get fucked fags, you've read bleach long enough to know Kubo lays down foreshadowing that means jack shit. Glad that the last troll of all fucked you cunts over

>ORIHIME HAS HERO WORSHIP ITS NOT REAL LOVE

I can't tell if this is samefagging or hivemind

probably samefagging
I do like seeing the ammount of butthurt, but sometimes these autists goes to the point of beign insufferable
any shipping that woud realize, or not, still would be awesome, just to see the butthurt fags

>I do like seeing the ammount of butthurt, but sometimes these autists goes to the point of beign insufferable

Another Ichirukifag detected.

>Ichihime shippers

You mean trolls and samefags.

I was actually hoping that nobody wins, that Ichigo would end up with some unknown girl
that would be very KUBO

Seeing the butthurt from this ending tells me Kubo knows better than anyone how to be Kubo.

Kubo knows best.

Well nice girl winning MCbowl is always good to see.

Just popping in to say I knew IchiHime would win long before any of the massive shitposting started about a month ago. So did most of you faggots. Anyone with a functioning brain knew it.

IchiRukifag were a mistake blinded by youth waifuing attraction.

Get fucked.

Kubo is so damn based. Holy sheet.

Every time im reminded of this I feel a burning hot rage fill my head.

>No Urahara and Yoruichi in the last chapter
>unresolved plot points

Thats what all of you should be mad about, but shipfags are cancerous through and through

>You don't get to see Renji drop his spaghetti all over the place when he goes to ask Byakuya permission

Ichirukicucks are mostly brainless landwhales

Orihime best girl by far, Rukia was my favorite until SS arc finished, then we got the scene where she bid farewell to Ichigo while he's sleeping ( when she has to go to the hueco mundo ). This scene literally got me, and since then Orihime is the best girl in my kokoro.

Look at this! LOOK AT IT, FAGGOTS! All of it are lies!

This to be honest.

/thread

I remember all the Lust Arc essays shitting on Orihime and claiming she would never redeem herself. Their raids of FLOL. The sheer amount and ferocity of their hatred attracting Fandom Wank. Bleach Asylum getting so fed up with them that they exiled the crazies (the ones who made deathberry) and restarted the fanclub. Now the tables are turned. Karma is a cold-hearted bitch.

They really should have seen it coming, I mean Kubo defended Orihime on twitter, declared her and her confession scene to be one of his favorites. Even both of Ichigo's voice actors thought Orihime was endgame.

Sympathies to the not so hateful ichirukis and rukia fags though. But at least Rukia is really happy, has a cute kid, and aged well.

Ah yes, this is why I opened this thread.

The butthurt is real.

>No such thing as genuine Ichihime shippers

It wouldn't shock me if a lot of other people followed Bleach but wouldn't go into Sup Forums's threads for it. Especially anyone who remotely liked Orihime.

Pretty fucking good.

>rukiafags think they are majority

maximum KEKimus

Now that is some Socratic bullshit you've got there.

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO GRIMMJOW?

Sasuga.

>ichiruki

The only reason I started the series in the first place some 8 years ago (?). I wanted a cross dimensional love story with a little action to trigger development towards it. Dropped it not long after I realized it was powerlevel, endlessly strung out plot for the sake of popularity profit bullshit.

>ichihime
Pretty boring setup. She was already in love with him and there was no growth there. There was no build up to it until which pretty much was assumed already.

>all the great side characters with inconclusive resolutions
Pretty tragic. Not sure how orihimefags can celebrate a victory of a cookie cutter type deredere character. But then again its not as if its a surprise this series wasnt a literary achievement of any kind.

tldr:

Rukia was interesting. Orihime was pretty boring and her winning the ichibowl was pretty shoehorned.

>picking up a WSJ series for a love story
>picking up Bleach as an adult or teenager

Feels great honestly, I'm happy that we at least got this much out of the ending. I liked Rukia and Ichigo as friends but I always preferred renruki and ichihime. At least we got some semblance of a happy family ending for some of the original characters.

Does someone have a compilation pic of the hall of anal devastation?

Like the one from TWGOK

>Ichirukifag
>Chihirofag

Win some, lose some.

The reactions are no where near what is honored there

fpbp

>not liking them titties

F A G
A
G