I absolutely... Won't let go of this hand

I absolutely... Won't let go of this hand.
After all, look, the heat humans make is so warm.
I don't need complicated words.
I understand now. We will resonate with our /ai/ idle activities

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/iDebHQu6
mega.nz/#!OsAViR6S!iQ26ozjWraXzkwmoFE8Oe4LRR9rz8j6KoPdeSfXx_YM
imgur.com/a/aDhUk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The guide: pastebin.com/iDebHQu6

Don't forget about the coloring project, anons and user's mom! We just have three more squares until we're finished.

Zip with each individual square: mega.nz/#!OsAViR6S!iQ26ozjWraXzkwmoFE8Oe4LRR9rz8j6KoPdeSfXx_YM
Previous coloring projects: imgur.com/a/aDhUk

I want to fuck Lala.

This episode was great and over the top, probably my favorite so far. Yuzu's my favorite S4 now. Next episode also looks like a lot of fun.

The performance looked amazing, definitely the best so far. I think we may finally be at S2 levels. It was a bit humorous in comparison to the performance in the movie clips during the ED, which looked far worse.

The Lily cameo was also nice, and it was nice to establish her relationship with Yuzu immediately. I guess she'll be properly introduced soon.

Poor Mia.
She's been such a helpless and innocent little girl in these last few episodes.

She was always the only S4 worth a damn.
Should still remove puffs, however.

Does Sumire want to get sloshed?

I've been partial to Tsubasa because of my love for Sumire. Yozora was also great in the Mahiru episodes. Who cares about Hime though.

>spoiler
No.

I'm sure she's got some memories that she'd like to forget about.

I hope she can find a way.

>I think we may finally be at S2 levels.
I wouldn't say that, but we're getting closer. This is definitely a different batch of songs/performances compared to the ones at the beginning (and IIRC Hachigatsu no Marina was just recently added to the DCD game).

>almost at Grateful Symphonia
Oh boy, you're in for one hell of a ride.

Compared to everyone before, Yuzu looks a lot closer to the character art and in general didn't have a lot of the proportional problems I've found all the models up till this point have had. There's been a lot of fine tuning done to the early character models, but they haven't gone the extra mile to completely remake them yet, like had been done at this point in Aikatsu S1. Yuzu's character model was likely made more recently, which is probably why she looks so much better, although oddly enough I found Ako's model had a lot of the same problems as the other characters despite debuting only two episodes ago, and using the same song/performance. Also, I was a bit disappointed that they used the same song for two characters' debuts, although I think Hachigatsu no Marina is probably more of a Yuzu song than a Ako song.

In my opinion, this was the first performance where I thought the CG actually looked good as opposed to just being bearable, which is what I thought at the start of S2.

Yeah, I agree on that, I guess Ako's model was made alongside the other original ones while Yuzu's is newer.

Oh cool I finally got to this scene in Aurora Dream.

I guess they probably did make Ako earlier despite her later debut, maybe because she's one of the main four.

Hopefully Yuzu is a sign of good things to come when we finally get to Koharu, Tsubasa, and Lily's debuts.

Mion's Mions

Post non-shopped version please.

Agreeing with this and disagreeing with the satire/parody theory.
Would also like to add s2 is great, but isn't that great either. The comedy still failed to make me laugh most of the time.
And you can't appreciate Ajimi's "stroke of genius" if she makes you feel like strangling her 24h/24.

Kanon is so flat.

They're all flat.

>when we finally get to Koharu
A-user...

Apart from Aira, whose boobs are just squished.

Glorious.

It's going to happen eventually. It's clear the series is putting it off for a reason after the end of last week's episode. It sets up her character arc of feeling lesser than her four friends, so that when she finally overcomes these feelings and comes into her own, the audience can get a direct feeling of this by seeing her perform for the first time.

I see not even the Jounouchi Conglomerate has the resources to make the president's daughter not flat.

Does beauty class train them in doing duck face?

Clearly a callback to the S1 Aikatsu image girl (top right of the machine, not Sumire here).

>Sora corrupting Ran into doing this slut dance

OH COME ON REALLY

>Ran and Sora holding long hard objects

Man, I really forgot just how many damn ties there were in S2.

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

On the bright side the cow I mean Maria episode is next

This tie was engineered behind the scenes to make Yurika suffer.

I wish there was some kind of convenient aikatsu folder with detailed pictures of all the dresses everyone wore, and all the clothes outside CG performances as well, like the stuff Ran and Sora are wearing here

>Yuzu's my favorite S4 now.
Welcome to the club, Yuzu has always been my favorite S4 and I'm glad she's finally getting some focus into the plot.

Her father just knows that flat is best.

I'm sure he had already booked the plastic surgery when his wife called and "convinced" him Serena looks fine as she is.

There hadn't really been anything to make anyone stand out to me more than the others up to this point, so Tsubasa was my favorite simply because she has my favorite design and I love Sumire. Yuzu was just so lovely and fun this episode that you can't help but love her.

If Ash can't manage to win a pokemon league after 20 years, what hope is there for me to be successful?

Because you aren't Ash.

I find it surprising that Aikatsu seems to acknowledge foreigners as often as it does.

>I'm here for the job interview

Ichigo became top idol in three.

She isn't foreign. She was born in the Japanese Alps.

Yuzu is such a genki and free girl, I love her.

When you feel bad just remember you are not Ash.

>Being the one, lone Rilu Rilu Fairilu fan in these threads

;_;

>Yuzu's my favorite S4 now.
>Now
I want bandwagoners to leave.
Well, at least you saw the light before it was too late.

best fluffy

>Name is Maria
>Looks like a foreigner
>Acts like a foreigner
>Lives in a European style mansion
>Somehow Japanese

But I have seen a fair share of people discussing it when it airs, and then some posts here and there through the week.

Do you prefer the Starlight or Dream Academy coat?

>Looks like a foreigner
90% of girls in Aikatsu, and most anime either look like foreigners or don't look like any race at all.

Cute loli, though.
I mean Elizabeth I, btw.

My point is that she seems more foreign than the other characters. Then again, this is the same anime that has a supposed native American, who somehow speaks fluent Japanese, runs sushi restaurants, and has a fully Japanese name.

Would you?

Nope.

will /ai/ sing me a song?

>Her introduction didn't do it
>Cheese didn't do it
>Her bullshit knowledge segment in the obstacle course didn't do it
>Showcasing Yuzu and the Dance class didn't do it
>Her ripping apart and remaking her dress didn't do it
It's ok user. At least you finally see.
The real question is, will little girls see how great she is? Probably not.

I bet they could see up her skirt.

But Kaede throws in English words randomly!
Totally like a foreigner, right?

OH! STRAWBERRY!

I only consider anime girls to look foreign if they're either blonde haired and blue eyed meaning they're American, or if they're obviously Asian, meaning they're Chinese, or some other Asian race that isn't Japanese.

It's a tie for me.

But can Yuzu see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch™?

Yume's getting real tired of your shit, Carlos.

I love her silly English outbursts.

>blonde haired and blue eyed meaning they're American

It's not like I disliked her before, I still liked her more than like half the characters, I liked what we'd seen but thought she needed her own episode, which is what she needed to cement her as my number 1 S4.

Calm your tits, Pancho.

What's the matter?
Anguished?

I want to give Kii my American penis.

Leave. Shoo.

NO I LOVE KII AND I'M GOING TO MAKE HER MY WIFE

Why not?

Kii has zero appeal.

Kii has all the appeal.

You can't even claim that, there's at least 3 of us livewatching except when the streams are being shitty.

She has none of the sex appeal

I disagree. I think Kii could be a little sex bomb if she tried.

>The Lily cameo was also nice
Does that mean she was a character from the movie or something? Will we see more of her as the season goes on?

>hard
>rice and seaweed
"Long and black" would have worked better.

WESTERNER CONFIRMED

Just dropping in to say that while I don't ever browse or post in /ai/ threads myself, I don't think I've ever seen a repeated OP and they're always enjoyable/entertaining to read as I scroll by.

Good job, user/s.

>tits
HERESY™