My wife, Saya, Is so cute!

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.livedoor.jp/freedomduo-skieth/archives/30458404.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You have a fetish for dead girls?

>wake up and see this
what do?

Cute bloodbag.

Why do they choose this pose when they always use an ankle to hide it?

Homewrecking slut.

I'm glad for you.

It's cute.

LL is the cutest.

Is this tough love or just abuse?

Get a boner.

I guess she would know all about lying.

She reminds me of those steam friends stories from Sup Forums where they start to get clingy and start asking why are you playing with other people

Abusive love.

I want to be her friend!

Slut.

Help me, Sup Forums. Love is not my rail, how do I fix this?

You're just jealous because you have no friends.

That's not true.
I just believe in true friendship.

I want to be her sex friend.

It makes sense. We already know that Ramiel was bullied for only having one wing, so Elel was probably her first angel friend.
Elel's friendship with her would have been very important to Ramiel since it would be an indicator that she was accepted, especially because Elel both had two wings, and was very popular. It would show that Ramiel was "worth" befriending, that she wasn't worth any less than a normal angel.

>Saya, Is so cute!
This is a very good post!

He is lying.
Saya is a bitch.

I want to make Saya my bitch

>t. almaria

Amane stop being on Sup Forums and go claim your wife before the vampire suks her dry

So she knows senpai loves her, but does she love senpai the same way or Saya made a definite NTR

What are the chances that Eins gives up when Nya promises to fight her seriously as much as she wants if she does?
That's when the Baka Sisters take the stage as the real bosses of the Green world.

Saya trial deck contains a Hinata card, what does it mean?

Not an answer to your question, but I'm really curious to see what kind of role the Baka Sisters are going to have.

The BD will Have nipples right?

Saya is the cutest
She is NOT a meatball

BLURAY UNCENSORED BLURAY UNCENSORED BLURAY UNCENSORED BLURAY UNCENSORED BLURAY UNCENSORED BLURAY UNCENSORED BLURAY UNCENSORED BLURAY UNCENSORED BLURAY UNCENSORED BLURAY UNCENSORED BLURAY UNCENSORED BLURAY UNCENSORED BLURAY UNCENSORED BLURAY UNCENSORED BLURAY UNCENSORED BLURAY UNCENSORED BLURAY UNCENSORED BLURAY UNCENSORED BLURAY UNCENSORED BLURAY UNCENSORED BLURAY UNCENSORED BLURAY UNCENSORED BLURAY UNCENSORED BLURAY UNCENSORED BLURAY UNCENSORED BLURAY UNCENSORED BLURAY UNCENSORED BLURAY UNCENSORED BLURAY UNCENSORED BLURAY UNCENSORED BLURAY UNCENSORED BLURAY UNCENSORED BLURAY UNCENSORED BLURAY UNCENSORED BLURAY UNCENSORED BLURAY UNCENSORED BLURAY UNCENSORED BLURAY UNCENSORED BLURAY UNCENSORED BLURAY UNCENSORED BLURAY UNCENSORED BLURAY UNCENSORED BLURAY UNCENSORED BLURAY UNCENSORED BLURAY UNCENSORED BLURAY UNCENSORED BLURAY UNCENSORED BLURAY UNCENSORED BLURAY UNCENSORED BLURAY UNCENSORED BLURAY UNCENSORED BLURAY UNCENSORED BLURAY UNCENSORED BLURAY UNCENSORED

I'll be honest, I think poorly drawn/edited-on nipples would do nothing but just be a distraction form the otherwise excellent bath scenes. The censorship does them a service.

Not to mention it's Saya doing the lightbeams so it won't be uncensored because it would ruin the canon.

Agreed. Constant bath scenes and absolutely ridiculous amount of light beams only adds to the fun and over the top mood of the show.

The cutest indeed.
I want to be her friend!

How do these card games work? The cards are just the same girl in different poses.

Having grown up only with MtG this is completely alien to me.

I want to taste Saya.

There are words there that say what the cards do.

I'm enjoying this show way more than I thought I would

Vampire is amazing, sad we won't be getting much of her with how the anime is structured.

Really liked the WIXOSS like music on the last episode

>look up アルマリア on pixiv
>like one good entry and a few terrible ones
I need more cute vampire oneesan

When does she break out the cuckcrystal?

Never. Hinata is going to win the Saya.
Love is my rail.

Once everyone is done having flashbacks about her.

More gay when?

This Saturday.

>tfw it's end card
Seriously where all dem fanart.

well, instead of having the diffferent types of, lets say, eldrazi from MTG, we've got the same girl with different effects that work together to form combos. but unlike MTG you have to deal damage to your opponent and check triggers (omega,sigma) to activate your link

more info: blog.livedoor.jp/freedomduo-skieth/archives/30458404.html

got you covered

You know, these are all episode end cards, not fanart.

oops, read your original post wrongly

Amane is not available right now.

Turns out that the anime isn't popular anywhere.

I wonder if they're actually going to leave her in the chastity crystal right up until the final episode.

I imagine there's no chance of her getting out before episode 10 and even that seems quite unlikely.

Does this show have a confirmed episode count so far? Although I can't really see it getting more than 12.

Which is weird. I thought that various mobile games are making tons of money in Japan.

I just hope we get one more episode of Saya stuff, since it doesn't really feel like its fully resolved.

Imagine it getting two cours. 20+ Baka Sisters Survival Lessons.

I imagine mobage are now fighting over the pie left over by Kancolle and Touken Ranbu.

There's still another corrupted Earthling left and student council president is busy getting wheeled around by Dr. Michael with an eyepatch on her working eye.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Mobage like a publisher?

What?

I think it used to be a publisher, but it's also a generic shortening for モバイルゲーム (mobairu geemu).

Reminder that the alpha drivers are in an extreme state of mental negativity, and releasing them is no guarantee that they will automatically be cured of anything.

So Amane should stay in there?

Mobage is the shortening for mobile games.
The maker of the Ange Vierge mobage is Sega.

The progresses fight just fine without them, anyway.

Good to know.

But yeah, I always assumed that mobile games are profitable as fuck. I think right now they're making anime for Chain Chronicles, Granblue, and Kancolle. I guess Ange Vierge is just less popular, which is a shame.

Kancolle isn't an actual mobage, although it's basically the same. Touken Ranbu is basically Kancolle 2 and it's getting not one but two TV anime soon.

>Touken Ranbu
I googled that, and the first thing that came up was a naked anime man.
I guess Kancolle for fujos?

>Players assume the role of a sage (審神者 saniwa?) who travels into the past to defeat evil forces, and has the ability to animate legendary swords, which are depicted as attractive young men.

Yup. Kancolle for girls. Girls who like boys who look like girls.

Pretty much. Instead of shipgirls, it's swordboys.

UNTAPPED MARKET

The Japanese truly know how to turn a profit.

Bad guys will free Amane from the crystal thingy and the final boss fight will be Amane's progresses vs. evil Amane and remaining evil progresses?
I want to see evil Amane.

Yeah, you don't need to be original when you want to make free-to-play games.

The fuck. Is it like partially translated?

I imagine they're just translated with Photoshop since I found them in the tutorial part of the English wiki.

Aren't they made by the same company? In which case they're really know what they're doing.

Ah, I guess that makes sense. I'd love to see some Ange Vierge gameplay, because so far I don't even have an idea what kind of game it is.

Same publisher, but Kancolle is made by Kadokawa and Touken Ranbu is by Nitroplus.

Do a webm, if possible please.
This is a serious matter.

But once Ramiel gets re-friended, she'll lose her edge wing, AND the link to her alpha driver-san will close for the foreseeable future.
Oh god, she's going to break.

>Her miracle powers allow her to use a bit of Elel's powers
>She uses Elfriend to copy her own powers, but now it's powered by her friendship with Elel instead of some no-name alpha driver
>Grows 5 more wings and becomes a Serpah

So the TCG and the mobage have male alpha drivers while the anime purged all the dicks, yeah?

Why is Rami-L such a big fat LIAR?

Well, the α Driver is the player, so the gender is the player's gender. But I think it's presumed male in the mobage.

Well with the way the anime is presenting it, one would certainly assume that the drivers are all girls.

Shes' not necessarily lying, what she might have meant was

>I used to have a bit of a complex over it. It's a lot more than a bit now that I'm surrounded by progress with the innate ability to fly, including a Progress whose power is to control knives. Why the hell do I need to rely on some nobody just to fly?

No, she's a big fat liar.

What else could she have said, user?
>No, I actually am super fucking jealous of everyone in this school because they can fly without relying on anyone else, and every time you tell me that my wing of light is pretty, my urge to commit mass murder grows stronger. Also, I want to fuck you.