USA fag here

USA fag here.
Why is being naked illegal? Why can’t I fucking go outside in the sun with my dong out and my girls tits flipping and floppin in the sun!?

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/surprising-things-that-could-make-you-a-sex-offender-2013-10
tanthrough.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I know a guy who is a sex offender for public urination

We have mental health issues, society can't handle it, rapes would be up 2000%

Because you don't wipe your ass

because you are probably fat, most people don't want to see ugly naked fat people on the streets. fuck off be naked in your own house, or mamas basement i don't know

The average American male weighs 195 lbs...

Me on the right

I go out side in the sun to tan naked all the time. So does my wife.

We don't have neighbors for 300 yards, so that helps. And if any of them saw us, oh well.

>indecent exposure.

Because "muh children"

Because even though your actions are harmless, they can cause distress/disgust/fear in people around you. A very difficult concept to grasp for libertardian morons.

the netherlands had these little signs up that said "dress for the body you have not the body you want" or some shit like that.that should explain it

>sex offender for public urination
This is retarded.
What's the purpose of punishing somebody for a sex crime when what they did was clearly not sexually motivated or even damaging to anyone?
Why can't he be fined for littering instead?

ugh fuck childrens dude

>the smell of dirty asscrack would be all over the place

Because it was considered exposing himself

The black haired chick being groped is pretty tight desu.

Do you want see a fat man naked?

>they can cause distress/disgust/fear in people around you
So can being ugly... You want to start punishing people for that too?
This is very reminiscent of the freedom of speech vs hurt feels issue.

I understand that, but it's retarded.

Because your nasty hairy unwashed, shit covered, crab infested ass will inevitably come in contact with a bench or a persons leg if in a crowd. Girls should be allowed topless wherever men are allowed topless.

>Europeans slowly domesticate themselves over centuries
>get to the point where men barely have the impulse to fuck when they see irl naked girl in her prime
>then go on to invite hundreds of thousands of barbarians into their countries and communities

Really activates my almonds here Europeans. At least North America got some testosterone fueled men before they were culled. Europe will literally be raped out of existence, while what ever parts of White North America remains, rebuilds civilization.

It's community standards. Some places you can, some places you can't. Most people in the US who do public nudity do it as a sexual fetish, and I really don't want to encourage them.

>why is being naked illegal?
to help curb the spread of disease.

While it would be nice with a population of attractive people, we don't have that. Its saving everyone the disgusting images.

Nudist resorts are fun. You should go. It's a designated naked street. Only nake there.

Roast beef comes in all shapes and sizes

That's what they all say

You generally have to be doing something explicit (like fondling yourself/someone fondling you) for indecent exposure laws to apply.

Also it's very unsanitary to allow people to walk around nude, a higher percentage of the population than you would expect have a hard time controlling their bowels

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Because your only purpose of doing so is to be low down. Plus you are not real man. You need sunscreen and milk to make sure you don't burn up or get broken bones.

i'm in the same boat

although to be fair it was a playground and i was pissing on a five year old

Mid left chick is perfection

That's Alison Brie

Praise Allah, Buddha and the Holy Trinity for the Fappening.

Prove it.

he is lying to you lol

People who want to wander around naked are the exact sort of people no one wants to see walking around naked.

It's actually not illegal in many places in the United States. Some cities will have local laws that forbid nakedness, and generally speaking you can't be "lewd" in public even if it's legal to be completely naked, but if you actually looked at the laws you can be naked in public all over the place.

businessinsider.com/surprising-things-that-could-make-you-a-sex-offender-2013-10

>Why can't I expose my dick to 5 year old girls?

Because it's child abuse user.

>being naked illegal
its not ilegal

go ahead and try this on a kindergarden

All I know is I saw that picture at the fappening back in the day associated with her. It certainly looks like her. Proof will have to come from another, sadly.

Lel, even my dick is bigger than that

I would be hard as a fucking rock if a room full of qts like the one in the middle got naked

Would be an embarassing nudist desu

You must have a tiny dick if you’re comparing yours to limp ones.

It could get so gross. Snail trails everywhere. Imagine riding the bus with an old hep-C infested junkie who decided to go nude.

have you seen the average american? THAT'S why it's illegal.

Probably a proxy and that's the joke.

Getting sunlight on your balls increases testosterone 200% (3 times as much as it would by getting it on your back).

I agree.

Because most people aren't at least semi cute like the guy and girl in the middle of this photo. People probably wouldn't mind if cute or muscular guys and hot women with big tits were walking around naked but they don't want some 400 pound landwhale waddling around with greasy shit dripping from its poorly wiped unwashed fat asscrack

source?

There any science behind this?

you can go,but don't complain if people call you troglodyte.

The source is google you dumb bitch.

t. high testosterone alpha male who hates everyone

Shut THE FUCK UP

How the fuck do you idiots even survive I should rape your entire family in front of you

This

Plus nobody seems to be able to wipe their fucking ass properly you can smell it all the fucking time now imagine them being naked sitting and smearing shit everywhere

Come packing.

>Wah wah I'm a pussy who thinks enabling my daughter's penis envy is cute

You dumb fucking peasant

I'm pretty sure In most jurisdictions your girls tits can be out nowadays it's just few females are either aware that they're allowed or choose not to

ITT: Jews

You must Be new to language.
Keep practicing, you’ll soon connect ideas and concepts to words and engage in meaningful dialogue.

lol dude what if we just allow everything lmao

ever thought about that?? haha

Anyone who wants to show me their naked body for free is has a body I don't want to see
Pic:awesome captcha!

Not anymore. That's Alison Brie. She's way past her prime now.

Christianity

because it triggers SJWs

>Why is being naked illegal?
Because I don't want to see a 450 lb fat fucking SJW hamplanet's fupa.

>study finds that vitamin D increases testosterone
alright, no shit.

specifically nude sunbathing increasing it further i can only find non sourced daily mail and paleo-diet websites. i saw one reference to a study conducted in 1939 with a small sample size, but it seems like vitamin D is the only factor and not where the sun is hitting you, other than contributing to additional vitamin d in the same length of sun exposure

theres also this tanthrough.com/

If public nudity becomes a common occurrence then it would no longer cause distress amongst the general population

>mental health
thats an odd way to spell nigger

Because you're fat, op, and nobody wants to see your tiny wiener.

Sorry, but seeing naked old/ugly people will cause distress no matter what.

i heard they're mostly filled with old men

white dicks are smaller when flacid but get larger when blood flows to it. You'd know this if you weren't a low IQ nigger with blood always in your dick.

Well maybe if you weren't a mental cuckold, you could scientifically validate it by using the scientific method of putting your balls out in the sunFUCKING IDIOT
SHIT

LMAO You really need a source for such common sense? HOLY FUCKING JESUS MAN ARE YOU A GOOD GOY OR ARE YOU A FUCKING GOOD GOY

I'm not going to share my other longevity and health secrets here among you unworthy fools

FOOLS

This is why I love most of Europe. Being naked is no big deal. I love the beaches in Spain, Germany, Italy. Tittys everywhere.

Because Eve took an apple she was instructed not to take.

You have to be arrested for it twice to become a sex offender, so his friend just ignored his prior arrest and kept pissing in public.

GOD DAMN MY ENDOCRINE SYSTEM IS AMPED

They did marry old men before. I remember watching a movie about that singer who played piano and married a 13 year old girl

This you?

Yes that's clear. But peeing isn't a sexual act. Unless he whipped his dick out and peed in full view of another whilst making eye contact it's not a sexual offense imo.

Judges are there to distribute justice, not the law.

naw its more common than you think. Knew quite a few people at UGA (athens Ga) who were caught peeing and charged as such.

>spend money on at least 2 blood tests to check testosterone levels because some user said something without evidence and called me a cuck
>its common sense that vitamin D in your blood stream will not circulate to your balls because the sun didnt hit your balls, even though the vitamin D has to pass from your skin, to your bloodstream, and then to the inner workings of your balls where testosterone production takes place
sounds good

get out payeet

Instead they get raped by jewish men

>Girls should be allowed topless wherever men are allowed topless.
That's pretty much the case most places. This is NYC.

>When you're finally getting it on with the only hot girl at the party, and her friend starts approaching

Nobody wants to see your 2 inch chode.

On your own property, you can do anything as long as it doesn't harm another.

When you are in public we expect you abide by society's rules. If you don't you receive relatively minor punishment.

her face lol
did she use this as her reason to join the #MeToo craze?

if you want an idea of nudist resorts just go to omegle

OPEN BOBS AND VEGANA

Only black men should be allowed to be nude in public.

Because, OP, most PPL who expose themselves are Perverts, much like yourself

Jerry Lee Lewis, and it was his first cousin. I think she was 14 when they were married, but they were probably fucking since she 12, I don't know that for a fact.