Literally 70% of the characters' fate is unknown

>literally 70% of the characters' fate is unknown
>IchiHime
>Aizen in a chair
>no info about what happened to the place of the Soul King
>that fucking ending

Kubo is the greatest rusemaster of our time

This fucking topped the ending of Gantz

I think Kubo is just bad with pacing, story telling, and character building.

>>literally 70% of the characters' fate is unknown
I'm just saying, with the absolutely absurd amount of characters Bleach has, this doesn't surprise me, and shouldn't surprise anyone.

One piece has about twice the characters, yet Oda manages to remember every single one of them. Hell, he is bringing back characters from like 10 years ago for this new arc, and references things from like 15 years ago

It's not fair to compare them senpai, Oda's actually good at his job

Oh and I almost forgot the best thing

If you rewatch the Soul Society arc, it basically became "Ichigo trying to save someone else's wife"

And people will defend him
He is so fucking shit

I'm surprised that he left out characters like Urahara though.
Maybe he just died

Oh fuck I didn't need to see it that way KUBOOOOOOOOOOO!

Oh god, I just remembered I was helping my mom last week
I was literally helping someone else's wife

I'll give it an 8/10.

He missed his chance to make EVERYONE completely lose their shit.

does anyone have links to the initial reveal? I want to wallow in some butthurt

Surprisingly, there wasn't an extremely large amount. Everyone just began false-flagging and shitposting.

Where did the flashbacks of Bazz-something happen?

What is the origin of Wandereich? Why was Ywach riding a horse in the past?

I honestly don't know why he even bothered revealing who won any of the ships, and just had the two kids show up anyway without clearly stating who their mothers were.

>the fucking mascot character of the series didn't even appear in the last chapter

Kon is Chad's boxing manager. Urahara got him a permanent gigai.

It's beyond pathetic and world should have ended without Soul King, it was stated that world cannot exist without Yhwach after he became SK. I never seen such rushed ending before.

Why did they put Aizen in a chair again? Orochimaru did way worse things

Don't cry because it's over.
Smile because it was all according to keikaku.

one last time..
KUBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

A better question would be HOW did they put Aizen in a chair again.

When I die, I want Kubo to lower my casket into the ground so he can let me down one last time.

JUST WAIT

HE'S GONNA COME OUT WITH AN EXTRA CHAPTER

"When were you under the impression that this ending wasn't the one of the many futures?" - Aizen

Any ending you can think of is then canon. Including one where Yamada plowed Rukia.

>If you rewatch the Soul Society arc, it basically became "Ichigo trying to save someone else's wife"
Or, you know, Ichigo trying to save one of his closest friends but sure

>kubo makes the bleach finally feel like any other bleach chapter

he ended bleach how all these year bleach has felt

It was abruptly canceled

Kubo left it open for a continuation if possible

What happened?

I haven't read Bleach since 2007, you can completely spoil me I don't care.

Kubo even remembers that Nell exists yet? i'm not a mangafag, just curious.

>Hahaha I wrote a shitty ending
>What a great ruse guise amirite
No, it's just disappointing and shows you can't write for shit, or don't care at all, likely both.

It was SO rushed and incomplete that I almost wonder if Kubo was talking to his editor three months ago, and the conversation drifted to "I have this spinoff/sequel idea for when I finish this arc in two years..." and the editor was like "do it. NOW."

I guess we'll find out at that announcement next week if it's just the anime restarting to cover the last arc, or if it's going right into kid shinigami antics starting in a few months.

Are the Japs more mad, less mad or about the same as us?

Maybe. We'll never know.

The salt and tears are real.

everyone is mad

E V E R Y O N E

So Heuco Mundo had everybody trying to save Ichigo's.

Shonen is all about Nakama.

No one?

Kubo should have just told Weekly Jump to fuck off and continued the Manga via volume release instead. Anything would have been better than this rushed shit of an ending because his section got axed for another.

Unless there's more incoming news, apparently it was just a confirmation that Bleach is getting a Live Action film.

Yeah sorry, I had a lot of fun with Bleach over the years, but this ending is unbelievably bad.

Everyone is mad
Except the IshiHime autists

>being such a lvl1 reader
The characters are where they've always been.
Ichihime was always going to happen.
Aizen became the new Soul King
The ending was a masterpiece. Ichigo got the boring life he always wanted and gets to plow best girl every day.

>Ichirukifags are mad
>ICHIRUKIFAGS

ftfyfam

ICHIRUKIKEKS ON DEICIDE WATCH

This was the best possible outcome.

Fuck it

Aizen used his bankai during the fight against Ywach and everything is currently a dream

Noefags create the pacific ocean of tears and Ichirukifags create the atlantic ocean of tears.

>literally nothing about shipping posted in the OP
>Look mom I posted it again!

pls stop shipping cancer

>Yhwach saw the future and could have prevented this
>he didn't

Guess we know who won in the end besides Kubo

or his best friend?

Will we ever have a "Big Three" as popular as this, Naruto, and OP were back in the day?

Your manga suck kubo.

>expecting Kubo to tie loose ends when not doing so will get the maximum amount of butthurt
>expecting Kubo to go with a popular pairing when going the other route will maximize butthuirt

Since when were you under the impression that you'll get an ending that amuses you instead of Kubo-sama?

Fuck you, Zombie Powder was good

I ain't even mad

That's easy when all characters are basically the same shit.

Didn't Ywach say he was going to show us what true despair really was or something a few chapters back? Maybe this is what he meant. This "outcome" is despair. An alternate reality that we cannot escape from. This was actually Kubo's hidden message, furious over WSJ axing him after all these years. He took out his frustration on them and us, by showing us what despair truly means.

>nothing about shipping
>ICHIHIME

Are you blind?

He was going to show up, he just jobbed to Jesus AKA Kazui AKA Orihime's son.

Two days is enough of a shitstorm. So what did we learn?

>That's easy when all characters are basically the same shit

Then why can't Kubo do it?

Who's worse? Hideo Kojima or Kubo?

So what is replacing bleach next week?

Love Rush! or Red Sprite

The usual Tokyo Ghoulshit or Jojo

>It's okay if one of my best friends gets fucking executed, she's not gonna fuck me anyway

What's with this line of tought? I've seen it
a lot lately

He was probably weakened at the end of the fight and Kurotsuchi came along

>underrated
I honestly believe that OP characters are better than bleach's
And that fact sickens me

>cannot be jobbed
>cannot really even be defeated
It has not happened yet. This could totally be a possibility
Best crazy doctor

Kubo is a hack, Bleach has been competing with Fairy Tail for a race to the bottom in the past year

You mean the guy who was literally dying the last time we saw him? And Aizen is literally the most powerful being in existence? Did Aizen just sit around with his thumb up his ass, waiting for Urahara and Mayuri to wake up?

I was a decent ending, at least it was axed when it was already closing so it wasn't as rushed as most canceled series.

Kenpachi was mangled by HandQuincy but healed enough by the end of the arc to fight HeartQuincy.

Nah, I like Mayuri and I am happy with his loli end, but he is no Urahara, not even Urahara could force Aizen back in the chair, Mayuri even less so.

Kubo simply wrote that way without caring about any explanation, kinda hard to have a "happy" end when you have Aizen running around doing whatever he wants.

I would expect nothing less from him.

I will always wait for the extra chapter about Karin training with Urahara, I mean, what ever happened with that?

So serious question: who was happy/satisfied with this conclusion WITHOUT being an Ichihime or Renruki supporter?

With hours between each other. The last time Aizen had a hole in his chest, he recovered in seconds.

I'm okay with it. Kazui a cute.

All of that was great until the end of soul society though.

STOP IT

STOP IT RIGHT NOW

DO NOT RUIN THE ONLY 2 ARCS OF BLEACH THAT ARE GOOD

FUCKDAMN SHITCUNTS

Still the best trolling ever. Most nips can't write anyway.

落ちだな(確信)

I really want to know what happened behind the scenes at WSJ to result in an ending this monstrously bad for what once one of their top series.

I want to hear what Kubo went through to make him into such a lazy artist and storyteller that caused the entire first 2.5 arcs look like it was written and drawn by a completely different person

He was dragging his heels and had a billion sub plots and characters left to go...and then it all was wrapped up in 4 chapters at breakneck speed.

He was told to pack his shit and get out, and anything he was working with got canned. I don't know who could be happy with that.

that stuff wont surface for a long time, if ever. maybe in a few years we'll get some hints as to what happened, if anything, between kubo and wsj

Do you think we'll find out in a few months?
I'm thinking we'll only find out after the shitty live action movie.

The conclusion was ot so good, but i'm not disappointed. It's Kubo all the way.
There are tons of plotlines unresolved How it always was.
There are deus ex machinas and onconsitensies. How it always was.
The only thing that confuses me is the new plot with the kids.Was it done solely for a possible continuation, even if the chances are slim?

My theory is that they told Kubo to wrap things up with the last arc. Kubo was all "I'm Kubo they will surely not cancel my shit even if I take more than 5 years on it" but WSJ didn't care and told him to finish for the 15th aniversary

The only thing to feel good about are Karin's Karins

Everything else was awful in every way.

manga ending with kids happens all the time. It just suggest closure and a start for another adventure, but not every series is gonna pull a Boruto.

So will Renji and Rukia ever tell Ichika that if it wasn't for Ichigo she would have never been born?

No Ichirukifag would read it and I'm pretty sure it's a large portion of the current followers.

Take a moment to think about the series from Ichigo's perspective. Think of every interaction he's had with Orihime.

What gets me the most is that if you do it this way, if you don't factor in her confession or daydreams or thoughts because Ichigo doesn't know them, there was no indication of Ichigo feeling a special way towards her nor knowing about her feelings.

It's not that it ended with Ichihime, it's that there was absolutely no romantic recognition from Ichigo's end. The same would apply to Ichiruki but at least there we know he has feelings of deep appreciation for giving him power and 'stopping his rain' so that debt could be used as a basis for 'they ended up together 10 years later'. With Renruki at least there were clear signs of Renji -> Rukia and they had years of history in being best friends, most of which we never saw. With Ichigo and Orihime, we saw their whole relationship, from when they started becoming better friends to Yhwach's defeat.

But Ichigo to Orihime... I mean I guess we know he is aware of the fact that she's hot. That's really it. Orihime could have at least hinted that she likes him by giving some speech to Yhwach as she stands defending him or something, Hinata style. I mean c'mon.