Holy shit this dude is fucking based

Holy shit this dude is fucking based.

m.youtube.com/watch?t=4133s&v=DiqtFAKQHlk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gFdujLSVL5Y
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2ySQ7TKldQY
youtube.com/watch?v=-rhGMCYWqKI
ucg.org/bible-study-tools/booklets/is-god-a-trinity/a-spurious-reference-to-the-trinity-added-in-1-john-5-7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Glad he got you all fired up..

He however has a very minimal comprehension of the Bible. He is constantly misinterpreting it.
This is the problem of not including the Church and Tradition into your version of the truth.

Timothy 3:15
5 But if I am delayed, thou ought to knowest how thou oughtest to behave thyself in the house of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and bulwark of the TRUTH.

youtube.com/watch?v=gFdujLSVL5Y

>Mary mother oh God
>Mary is somehow older than someone who always existed
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2ySQ7TKldQY

You didn't even look at the video.

They go through the entire video that you JUST posted and refute it line by line scripturally.

>not including the Church and Tradition

Malachi chapter 2
>“And now, you priests, this warning is for you. 2 If you do not listen, and if you do not resolve to honor my name,” says the Lord Almighty, “I will send a curse on you, and I will curse your blessings. Yes, I have already cursed them, because you have not resolved to honor me.

3 “Because of you I will rebuke your descendants[a]; I will smear on your faces the dung from your festival sacrifices, and you will be carried off with it. 4 And you will know that I have sent you this warning so that my covenant with Levi may continue,” says the Lord Almighty. 5 “My covenant was with him, a covenant of life and peace, and I gave them to him; this called for reverence and he revered me and stood in awe of my name. 6 True instruction was in his mouth and nothing false was found on his lips. He walked with me in peace and uprightness, and turned many from sin.

Fun times ahead for the priest class.

Can you tell me how Mary is older than someone who always existed then? Yes she is the maither of Christ's flesh but not his spirit.

The bible makes it very clear that God will hold teachers to a higher standard because they have the ability to lead people astray.

This is common joe in some places in the south.
You should see the preachers.
And yes, they are based as pepto

And that's why the priest class will be more fiercely punished than any convict, corrupt politician or doctor.

>not including the Church and Tradition
Man you people don't know your bible. I'll pray for you..

CHURCH
--------------------
Where is the word Trinity in the Bible ? It is not in the Bible.
Not everything to be believed by a Christian is directly in the Bible.

Why do you assume that everything about the Christian Faith has to be in the Bible (Sola Scriptura)
Is it the SOLE rule of faith for Christians ?

That is not Scriptual.
For a Christian what is the Pillar and Bulwark of the Truth ? The Bible ?

Goto 1 Timothy 3:15
5 But if I am delayed, thou ought to knowest how thou oughtest to behave thyself in the house of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and bulwark of the truth.

So it is the CHURCH and not the BIBLE that is the pillar and bulwark of the truth for a Christian.
The ONE true and apostalic CHURCH founded by Jesus and who's authority was given to Peter.

If the church is the pillar and bulwark of truth then are not Catholics correct in listening to the Church on matters of faith and proper interpretation of scripture. That is has an indispensable role in setting us free ?

Tradition
-------------------------------------
Thessalonians 2:15
So then, brethren, stand fast, and hold the traditions which ye were taught, whether by word, or by epistle of ours.

Whether Oral or Written. At a time when there was no New Testament

2 Timothy 2:2
2 And what things thou hast HEARD of me, by many witnesses, the same deliver to faithful men, which shall be able to teach others also.

Oral tradition. these people could not read. Authority to teach these people was apostalic and ORAL.

1 Corinthians 11:2
2 Now I commend you because you remember me in everything and maintain the traditions even as I delivered them to you.

Jesus wants you to maintain TRADITION. Like the Catholic Church does because it created the tradition.

1 Thessalonians 2:13
13 And we also thank God constantly for this, that when you received the word of God, which you HEARD from us, you accepted it not as the word of men but as what it really is, the word of God, which is at work in you believers.

HEARD not read (ORAL Tradition)

Saint Paul destroys (Sola Scriptura)

Apostlic TRADITION is not condemmed in the bible.
Apostlic tradition is the retelling of the word of God.

Sunday as the Sabbath. Not in the Bible. -=Tradition from the CATHOLIC church=-
Wednesday Bible Study. Not in the Bible

Sola Scriptura is a tradition of MEN, not God

Watch the video.. It's ALL about the preacher that you posted and the EXACT video that you posted.

They answer that question about 15 different ways from the Bible so you can follow along.

YOUR DAUGHTERS WILL MARRY NIGGERS AND YOU'LL LIKE IT, WHITE MAN!
t.anderson

Didnt he marry a nigger to a white woman? The dude is a race denying cuck who openly defies god by supporting race mixing. God made us beautiful in our own ways, not so we would adhere to the NWO Jewish plots to turn whites into a mongrel race, but so we could preserve diversity and natural beauty.

>only nazis hate jews

Bingo!

>as pathetic as actually calling someone a lollers faggot for disagreeing with them

>a hypocritical, tolerant-of-all lib

why am i not surprised

This guy sounds like a homo.
With his effeminate voice.

>Catholic church
Lmao
The Vatican is going to be the biggest discotheque in a couple of years they already have all the cocaine and gay guys.

>Not everything to be believed by a Christian is directly in the Bible.
This is correct, and that's why Christians are nothing more than pagans.

Hell let's start calling Yeshua Bob and Miariam can be Stacey it will fit great together with Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny.

So can you just answer the question

Meh, Jesus isn't God, so the whole Mary is the Mother of God is just pure paganism

>t. triggered sodomite

Not gonna spoonfeed you. It would take me five times longer to write it than it would for you to watch the video refuting the video you posted.

Exactly what SJWs do when there is a refutation video. They don't watch it and claim victory.

Enjoy getting your daughter knocked up by Jamal, cuck.

>he didn't watch his Holohoax video

It's a must watch for a newfag like you OP

youtube.com/watch?v=-rhGMCYWqKI

Protestantism will always be stained by liberalism, becasue Protestantism is liberalism applied to Christianity. Stop being Protestant.

>Where is the word Trinity in the Bible ? It is not in the Bible.
The word isn't there but the doctrine is you retard.

same with the rapture

Just post a verse faggot

THOT BEGONE

c*Tholics are more liberal

Anyway, both sides are wrong in the fact that you are Trinitarian... ie pagans

>if I just call anons thots they'll forget I support racemixing
KEK BEGONE

OK lets just take these 9 books out of the bible and let's add a line over here in Romans..

Looks guyz I have a new religion

Wait Luther you can't take out Revelations and James

Ok we'll reprint it and add those back..

OK Here Guuys, new bible (- 7 books) and POOF a new Religon!!!!!

Hey Luther we don't like your interpretation we are gonna make a new church

repeat 200 times in the first 100 year of Protestantism.

repeat another 2000 times and welcome to 2017

Meanwhile in ROME...
Say church bros, I think this Pope may be a commie, should we start a new religion.

NOPE let's fix it.

>Literally has a video of him performing a black/white marriage.
>Got extremely upset in the comments section when people told him racemixing is wrong.
Totally based user.

>Doesn't know liberalism from Liberalism

t. Non argumentative shitskin kike

>The word isn't there but the doctrine is you retard
Yes the doctrine is there...

and you know of it because of

CATHOLIC Tradition !!!!!! Ta da!

Same reason you goto church on Sunday..

Catholic Tradition!! Ta Da !!

Besides c*Tholics brached of faglodoxes.

Also I'm not Lutheran

So you want ALL of us to watch your TWO videos.. but you won't watch one... LOL

OK go back to edgy preacher and suck it all down. Just forget 2000 years of doctine.

>sodomite getting mad

>le racemixing man

nah man hes right about everything else besides his opinions on the Nazis and Race mixing which quintessentially are such fundamental truths that if you deny them you are a dumbass.

Can't be christian and racist tho.

>CATHOLIC Tradition !!!!!! Ta da!
No, it's because if the Bible. Like 2 John 5:7

>Same reason you goto church on Sunday..
Or because that's the sabath day

>Same reason you goto church on Sunday
>Sunday

Let me give you a hint.
The is no Sunday in the bible
The Gregorian calendar is not a lawful method of time keeping.

1 John, not 2.

>racemixing nigger dick sucking cuckstian

Oh wow color me surprised

>racemixer getting BTFO

So can you post a verse or not?

Jesus created the planet so Mary is not the mother of his soul

>Besides c*Tholics brached of faglodoxes.
>
>Also I'm not Lutheran

Oh you are a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy ? NOICE!

Revelation 22:18-19
18 I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this scroll: If anyone adds ANYTHING to them, God will add to that person the plagues described in this scroll. 19 And if anyone takes words away from this scroll of prophecy, God will take away from that person any share in the tree of life and in the Holy City, which are described in this scroll.

If the Catholic Church had ever removed a book of the Bible, they would have heard of it EVERY day for a 1000 years, as proof that thier Church is false. The critics would be correct in that belief. Thankfully no Pope ever added or took away from scripture like Martin Luther.
By who's authority did he do this ? Authority is Aposolistic. From Jesus to the Apostles to the Bishops and on down for over 2000 years. Unbroken.

>If the Catholic Church had ever removed a book of the Bible, they would have heard of it EVERY day for a 1000 years, as proof that thier Church is false. The critics would be correct in that belief. Thankfully no Pope ever added or took away from scripture like Martin Luther.

You removed God's name, tho... and use outdated wrong mss like your defense of the comma johaneum... in 2017, lol

Actually I just follow the Bible so no copy at all

>Thankfully no Pope ever added or took away from scripture like Martin Luther.
Well c*Tholics don't even follow scripture like us based BAPTISTS

God I feel sorry for race obsessed losers like you. I doubt you would even be 'loyal' to your race if it came down to it as well, jerk off like you probably take whatever you can get behind closed doors. Loser.

PART

ucg.org/bible-study-tools/booklets/is-god-a-trinity/a-spurious-reference-to-the-trinity-added-in-1-john-5-7

added to YOUR bible

Nope

Also there is way more than just 1 John 5:7

Calm down, I don't believe the comma johaneum is canon, reread my posts here.

>the Church and Tradition
Oh, you mean Jewish thinking taught by the Hakhamim?

>Let me give you a hint.
>The is no Sunday in the bible
>The Gregorian calendar is not a lawful method of time keeping.

Let me give you a hint. The Catholic Church picked the day..

By a tradition handed down from the apostles which took its origin from the very day of Christ’s Resurrection, the Church celebrates the Paschal mystery every seventh day, which day is appropriately called the Lord’s Day or Sunday. The day of Christ’s Resurrection is both the first day of the week, the memorial of the first day of creation, and the "eighth day," on which Christ after his "rest" on the great Sabbath inaugurates the "day that the Lord has made," the "day that knows no evening."

more like aristotles/plato philosophy mixed with paganism into Christianism

>>The is no Sunday in the bible
Sabath day is on the 7th day if the week. And mist calanders have sunday as the last. Putting it first is an American thing

>Sabath day is on the 7th day if the week.

It's saturday though

Pretty sure most countries put it as last. And it's called the weekend not the weekbeggining

Meh, I don't care about days. Romans 14.

based

>Racist

>Christian

Pick one

Isn't there something in the bible about not mixing the races?

No

In the OT, for the hebrews... not relevant for Christians.

No, that's why Christianity is a shitty religion. Too much nigger loving and jewishness.

Daniel 2:43
As you saw the iron mixed with soft clay, so they will mix with one another in marriage, but they will not hold together, just as iron does not mix with clay.

This is not about race, though.

>racemixing approving bible thumper
>based
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ok bud

Yep, fuck Christianity. What's the alternative? Atheism won't work for obvious reasons, mainly the birthrates.

Yes I know, seeing if anyone else knew that

Yeah I wouldn't refuse banging a hot latina or some middle eastern qt if i had the chance.

Sure you did heretic

i dont know what to think because i have a gay friend who is literally a normal person, never parades or talks about his sexuality

but then, LITERALLY every other gay person I have met is an obvious homo and your stereotypical 'sodomite'

No alternative, because Christianism is the Truth... when it's faithfully applied.

Only if you're married to her though

He'd better... intercourse without mariage is a sin.

Sodomites can't be trusted

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

what about people who were sexually abused as children and then turn out gay? theres studies that show a lot of the people who are gay are that way because they were abused as a kid, men and women alike

Getting married when 50% of marriages fail and women are sided with in court? Getting married is for chumps.

This is not an excuse to practice sin.

Don't worry about an alternative, that's not how spirituality works. Not everything has to be reduced down to the idealistic equivalent of a bumper sticker, which is pretty much what religion is in the Western world.

im not saying its an excuse to practice sin

im saying that children who get abused get their brains fucked up and that rewires them in a strange way

what said

Also they become gay because they hate the Lord. Which people that get abused are more likely to do

I know.

Divorce is also a sin

>Divorce is also a sin

That doesn't stop women from ruining men all the time.

we're doomed

That's why you marry a dumb woman.

Not if it's because of adultery.

is being a homo in the bible only defined as acting upon it or simply having lusts?

No. You are saved if you accept the truth

Don't marry a whore then

acting. But you have to control your "lust" as you say... homo or hetero are the same on this.